Truth or Dare?!

First and Last

They sat in a circle.

The girls were able to make Sohyun sit next to L.Joe.

Sohyun didn't like the idea one bit. When ever their legs touched Sohyun would quickly move away just to realise L.Joe hadn't even notice that their legs were touching.

The bottle went round and round...

...

...

...

it landed on Ricky.

As Jihyun had spun the bottle it was her turn to question Ricky.

"Truth or Dara?"Rick scrathed the back of his neck and answered "Truth...I guess"

"Who is your ideal type?" Jihyun asked.

"...er...someone like....Jiyoon nonna...like her when she acts cute, I think"Ricky said thinking what his ideal type.

"Oh yeah, that made sense" C.A.P said

"Anyway" Ricky said ignoring C.A.P "My turn" he spun the bottle.

"Chunji hyung, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"...oh! Dress up in the clothes Hyuna nonna can find, take a picture and put it up on your twitter"

Chunji's jaw dropped, Hyun giggled as she went off to find some of her old clothes.

"Here you go!" Hyuna said cheerfully and handed him a tank top and a skirt .

"Do it hyung...unless you are a chicken" Ricky said.

Chunji sighed and went to get changed and came back loking very cute.

"OMO! Is that Chunji?" C.A..P asked.

All the girls laughed while the boys took out their mobile phone to take a picture.

Chunji happily posed but he had an evil plan in his head.

After a while Chunji went back to put his normal clothes on while the boys were posting Chunji's pictures up. Chunji came back and did the same with the photoes Hyuna had taken for him using his mobile phone.

"Done! My turn now" Chunji said and spun the bottle...it landed on Jiyoon.

"Dare" she said before he even asked the question. Chunji got up and dragged Jiyoon to Hyuna's kitchen. Everyone followed.

Chunji opened the fridge and started to mix random things in a glass.

"Sorry Hyuna" he said.

"That's ok"

After he was satisfied he handed it to Jiyoon "Drink it"

"You have got to be kidding me" Jihyun said while staring at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon just drank it without a word and Jihyun scrunched up her none. Jiyoon smiled and gave a stunned Chunji the empty glass. Once they were back in Hyuna's room, Jiyoon spun the bottle.

It landed on Hyuna. "Truth or dare?"

Hyuna thought about it for a while and then answered "Truth"

"Is there anyone you like?" Jiyoon asked clearly bored by Hyuna's choice.

Hyuna blused.

"Oh~there is" Jihyun said.

"Well" Hyuna said.

Sohyun saw L.Jo sit up when Hyuna said "There is this guy" Huna played around with her fingere "But I'm not sure if he likes me...I think he likes one of my friends insteed"

"Aw" Gayoon said "don't worry, you will find someone better"

It was Hyuna's turn to spin the bottle this time and it landed on Sohyun.

“Truth or dare?” Hyuna asked Sohyun

“Truth”

“Name your crush”

“Dare!”

“Erm...no answer my question”

“Dare! I said Dare!”

“No, answer her question...I want to know too” L.Joe butted it.

She glared at him.

Sohyun looked at Hyuna.

“You already know who it is...why are you making me suffer?!”

“Fine, change of question...is he in this room?”

“HYUNA!” she yelled.

“Just answer it”

“...yes!”

“I knew it!” Gayoon said with a smile.

“I thought you said it was obvious” Sohyun looked at Gayoon.

“Yeah! But I wanted to make sure” Hyuna replied for Gayoon who nodded in agreement.

“Hello!!! We boys have no idea what you girls are talking about” Ricky yelled.

“Go away Ricky” JiYoon said as she listened to what Hyuna had to say about Sohyun’s crush.

“Hey!” Ricky complained.

“Shut up for a minute” C.A.P said as he tried to hear a guy’s name from the girls’ conversation.

“My turn to spin the bottle” Hyuna said as she reached for the bottle again.

“Hey! I thought it was my turn!” Sohyun protested.

“Nope, you wanted to change your question so it’s my turn again” Hyuna said spinning the bottle

“I didn’t know it worked like that” Sohyun muttered as she looked at the spinning bottle.

“It doesn’t...I made the rule up” Hyuna said.

“Hey!” Sohyun glared at Hyuna.

“Hey yourself” Hyuna said cheerfully and when the bottle stopped she said “L.Joe! Truth or dare?”

“Errr...dare?” L.Joe said unsure of himself.

“Oh oh...in the closet with....SOHYUN!” Hyuna said all happy and excited.

“What?!” L.Joe said surprised.

“No WAY!” SoHyun protested.

“Yes way”