Truth

First and Last

Junhyung wrapped some bandages around Gayoon's feet and ankle.

"Thanks" she muttured when he was done.

"That's ok" he replied. He picked her up bridal stlye which made Gayoon blush. He tooke her under a huge tree which provided some shelter from the rain. As they sat on the muddy floor of the woods, Junhyung asked the one question which had haunted him for the two years she was gone.

"Why? Why did you leave?"

She looked at him for a while.

She had changed in the two years and so had he but did his feelings for her ever change even when Hara was there next to him on that day she saw them. She sighed and looked up at the dark sky. Why did her mood match the weather? She wasn't very happy at that moment and she was quiet depressed and confused.

She sighed again before answering " Why does it matter to you so much?"

"It just does"

She played around with her fingers as she answered "I just wanted to see"

"See what?"

"I wanted to see if Hyunseung's theory was right...wether you really liked me or not...when you didn't chase after me I guess I got the hint"

"What hint? There was no hint? The only reason I didn't chase after you was that I didn't know where you went!" he said, his anger clearly being shown.

"I'm sorry" she muttured as she hadn't thought about that. Maybe she was caughet up in the moment thinking it would be like those dramas on T.V where the boy would stop the love of his life from leaving but this was realiety not a drama.

"I'm sorry...can me start over again?"

"No, because if we did, I would have to forget all our good times and with that his lips met hers.

-o-

Sohyun shivered.

"You cold?" L.joe asked  her and she nodded.

He took off his jacket and put it around her.

"Thanks" Sohyun said while trying to hide the blush.

L.Joe smiled as he noticed it. It was time to tell her but was he ready to tell her? It was a long shot but she has to know sooner or later.

The sooner the better.

He thought to himself.

They stood there in the rain for a while. The tree wasn't very big so it wasn't very helpful. They were both soaking wet and Sohyun shivered again.

"Its really cold" Sohyun commented and L.Joe agreed with her.

"You know you really need to confess to Hyuna unnie cause I saw her with Hyunseung oppa and they looked so close. If I didn't know better I would say they were dating" Sohyun spoke.

L.Joe laughed a little.

"What? I was only informing you" Sohyun said not understanding why he was laughing.

"Or, did you find someone else?" Sohyun asked suspiciously.

"Yeah! I did" he said sarcasm dripping from his words which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

"Ya! A player like you doesn't deserve Hyuna unnie! I hope she is dating Hyunseung oppa. He deserves her more!" Sohyun said as a joke.

"Its true, he does" he said which surprised Sohyun.

"What did you just say?"

"I said that they are perfect for each other"

"You! You did find someone else didn't you?!" Sohyun practically screamed.

L.Joe chuckled.

Before she could question it he grabbed her face and gently pressed his lips on her.

Shock at first but she slowly closed her eyes.

The perfect moment was ruined when C.A.P found them

"Aw!!!" Hyuna said.

"Ok, we really need to help the other two now" G.NA said reefering to Junhyung and Gayoon.

"Agreed!" Jiyoon said as they all made their way to where Gayoon had fell.

-o-

"I'm leaving!" Gayoon told L.Joe and Sohyun who were in the kitched baking.

"See you later!" Sohyun said.

Gayoon smiled as she made her way to meet up with Junhyung. They had decided to keep this a secret for now.

"So?" L.Joe said

"I heard something really fun can be done with flour"

But Sohyun was way ahead of him as she bumped a bowl of flour on top of L.Joe.

"er!" 

She then ran for it.

"YA! Come back here!" L.Joe yelled at Sohyun as she ran around the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of flour and kept on throwing fist ful of flour at Sohyun's direction and not long after that the kitchen was covered in flour.

L.Joe and Sohyun laughed as they sat on the floor covered in flour too.

"That was fun" L.Joe announced and Sohyun agreed.

"Yeah and cleaning is going to be more fun" Sohyun said and L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Don't remind me" he said getting up along with Sohyun.

As Sohyun got up she slipped a little and L.Joe grabbed her by the waist.

He smiled at her and she blushed but smiled.

And slowly to not scare her, L.Joe joined their lips.

Truth was they were perfect for each other and no one else.

No, not Hyuna.

No, not Dongwoon.

Aw!! I have offically finished this story. It's sad isn't it. I worked really hard on this story and thank you readers for loving this story. At least I hope some of you loved it. I know I'm not the best writer in the world but I tried and I am really grateful to everyone who showed an intrest because that was the only thing that motivated me to carry on updating this story. I love you readers! Thanks for reading this story and hopefully after I finish my exams in June 19 I'll be back here with another Sohyun and L.Joe story or possibly a sequel and the main paring there could be Hyuna and Hyunseung. What do you thing? A new Sohyun and L.Joe story or a Hyuna and Hyunseung sequel. You tell me in the comments. One again thanks to all the readers! I really enjoyed writing this story and dodn't forget to check out the prequel to this story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164077/just-a-memory-4minute-b2st-beast-junhyung-4minutegayoon-gayoon-b2st4minute 

Thank you all!