Leaving?

First and Last

"No you can't" L.Joe blurted.

Sohyun looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry but....oppa is getting re-located in America as the principle of the new school" Sohyun explained.

"No...I won't believe it...I can't believe it" L.Joe said as he started to stand up.

"L.Joe...I'm sorry" Sohyun said.

L.Joe didn't reply. He couldn't reply.

"L.Joe...go home...for now you should concentrate on confessing to Hyuna...I'll see you in school tomorrow" Sohyun said weekly as she layed back down in her bed.

Silence and then the noise of the door clicking...he was gone.

Tears ran down her face.

"I'm sorry"

-o-

L.Joe's mind was racing.

He couldn't let go of Sohyun...he wouldn't let go of Sohyun.They were best friends how could she just leave her.

He silently walked back home.

The next day L.Joe reached school and went straight to his class room to find this group of friends had surrounded Sohyun.

He walked towards them.

"Hyung! Tell her to not go!" Ricky cried out to L.Joe as soon as he was spotted.

"I'm sory but it's for the best.

"Sohyun-ah are you sure about this?" Jihyun asked her.

She just nodded.

Hyuna was in tears being comforted by Hyunseung.

"But we only met!" Gayoon protested.

"It can't be helped" Junhyung said coldly which earned him a glare from Gayoon.

"We'll miss you noona!" Changjo said and C.A.P nodded in agreement.

"Why must you leave?!" Jiyoon yelled and everyone in the room looked at them.

Kikwang shushed her with the help of Doojun.

"I'm sorry unnie...it's all been decided"

"But-"

"No but Dongwoon oppa...I'm leaving and it is final...there is no way Jiyong oppa would leave me alone" Sohyun said sadly and suddednly Gayoon ran out.

"Where are you going?" Jihyun yelled at her.

"I'll be back!"

Hi lovely readers. So I'm just here in inform you readers who are intrested about the prequel for "First and Last" here is the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164077

read it and leave a comment.

Don't forget to leave a comment on this story tooo, it encorages me to update my stories so NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!