The Calm...

First and Last

Things had settled in now.

Things had quiten down. There was no drama such as angry fangirls or best friends leaving the country...it was calm and normal.

Sohyun still kept in contact with her brother.

L.Joe still hadn't confessed to Hyuna but that was because he had realised his feelings for Sohyun after the hard time she went through after her brother had left, but even that seemed like a distant memory now.

Sohyun was still telling L.Joe that he should confess but these days it just seem like L.Joe talked about everything other than his "crush" on Hyuna.

Hyuna was still trying hard to make L.Joe and Sohyun date eachother.

L.Joe still acted weired around Sohyun whenever she was around Chunji which Chunji thought was cute and Hyuna happily agreed.

Gayoon still didn't talk to Junhyung and Hyunseung was still comforting her everytime she needed it. There was only so much she could take in. She was a strong person and Junhyung's fangirls had some brain cells to work that out but there were moments where she would juat break into tears when she was on her own. She would either cry herself to sleep or Hyunseung would just magically know when she needed a shoulder to cry on...like Junhyung used to know 2 years ago. Like the time he had magically appeared by her side at the park when her parents had told her the news of them leaving for England. But that was then.

After a few months G.NA had called the group of friends to meet her after school.

"Ok...I have some news for you people. Concedering that all of you have worked hard in class and also because I am your friend. I have decided to take you all on a little trip to the country side by the beach where all of us can stay at my holiday home" G.NA said and everyone smiled and thanked G.NA.

It was a trip for a week during their sumner vacations which had only just started. Everyone was preparing for this trip.