Help

First and Last

Hello!!! It's been a while and I was finally able to update so here is the first chapter. Hope you readers will like it and don't forget to leave your comments and I'll try and update soon.

“YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN GIVE IT BACK!” Sohyun yelled at her best friend as he ran around the classroom with her mobile phone.

“I know you were texting Dongwon Hyung” he said teasingly.

“LEE BYUNGHUN!”

The two stopped in their tracks.

Everything went silent.

“What are you doing with Miss. Kwon’s phone?” the teacher asked as she came in the chaotic classroom.

“Erm” L.Joe tried to come up with an excuse.

“No excuses! Give it back and both of you get to your seats” the teacher ordered.

“Catch!” L.Joe said and threw Sohyun her phone who barely caught it.

“L.Joe!” Sohyun cried.

“What?” he asked innocently.

“Lee Byunghun, if you don’t want detention than I suggest you apologize and get to your seat” the teacher hissed at L.Joe.

“Sorry” he muttered and dragged himself to his seat.

By the end of school L.Joe had fallen asleep in every one of his classes but he was still able to keep his grades up thanks to Sohyun.

They were at L.Joe’s house doing their homework like usual.

“I don’t understand!” L.Joe whined

“What’s new about that?” Sohyun asked him.

“HEY!”

She ignored him and continued explaining the things L.Joe didn’t understand.

-o-

“NO!”

“Come on!”

“L.Joe, N-O spells NO!” Sohyun told him as she walked away from him but he kept on following her.

“I’ll be your best friend!” he said but she just glared at him

“I really really like Hyuna and you are close friends with her so help me!” L.Joe begged as he was almost on his knees.

“Why should I?” she asked him.

“Why shouldn’t you?” he asked her.

She stopped in her tracks.

“Because I like you” she whispered.

“What was that?” he asked her.

“Because SHE DOES NOT, AND I MEAN NOT, LIKE YOU BACK!”

“I know that” L.Joe said as if it was something the whole world knew and Sohyun rolled her eyes.

“That is why I need your help to impress her and make her see me as more than a friend” he said looking at her. He looked desperate.

Was she really going to help him?

“Fine”

Looks like she was.