Lunch

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov

We're done cooking. I go to my room to take a bath because I was sweating when i was cooking. My wounds were cleaned and mom said it was almost healed. Mom Rita left me because she said she was going to do something downstairs. I'm bored when I'm alone. I'll go down again. I want to talk to mom or i'll help her.


I went down to look for mom, the house was so big and I couldn't find her. I sat in the living room and the tv. I was serious watching when the door opened. Oh! It's just BTS. I returned my attention to the tv. 


"No! We being are ignored. I feel rejected huhuhu." Jhope cried jokingly.


"Are you seriously watching that? Seriously Lisa, spongebob really?" said Suga. 


"Of course why not. Spongebob is cute." I said. Mom came out of the kitchen to call us to eat. 


"Come and eat. Baby Lisa you left your cellphone on the table." mom said. 


"Oh that's right. I've been looking for that." I said. 

"Baby Lisa? Mom?" BTS said in unison.


"Manang Rita, do you have favoritism? You don't call us your son. But why did you call her baby Lisa. Huhuhu" V said as he cried. Yeah he only pretending. Crying with no tears.


"You are all my children. Dont act like you didnt know. Of course Lisa is different. You know, I have always wanted to have a baby girl." mom explained. 

"Of course we knew. We just make fun of you 2. You're like mother to al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter