Jungkook

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov 

My whole body hurts. I opened my eyes and turned around. "Wait, this isnt what a clinic looks like. Where am I?" I asked myself. All I knew is that I was in a school clinic. 

The room looks nice and it look like a high class hotel hehehe. I noticed that someone was sleeping on the edge of my bed. I patted him.

"Oh Lisa are you all right? Is anything wrong with you? Do you want to eat? Are you hungry? I'll just call your doctor." Jk asked. 

"Wait hahaha!" I couldn't help but laugh because he almost stumbled over. I saw him get serious this time. Oopps! He looks mad. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you. What happened? Where am I?" I asked him. 

"You're making fun of me?. Didn't you see that I was so worried about you? Jk said. I know that he is worried. I feel guilty because I laughed at him.

"You got infections on your wounds. You got gunshots. You lost so much blood. Where did you get that so many wounds?" I just stay silent and i couldn't speak. Its better if he didn't know anything. 

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine with me. But Lisa remember that I'm just here. I will understand everything you say and i will not judged you. I can always listen and if you need help just ask." he said. 

"Thank you." that's all I can say. I didn't know what to say. I'm used to being alone and nobody cares. And one more thing I cant easily trust people. Maybe because when i feel comfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter