Different side of Lisa

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook 'Pov

I left the gaming room and went down to follow Lisa. I stopped walking and couldn't move what I saw. Lisa was holding a knife. 


"What's going on here?" I ask. Jade came to me and cling in my arm. 


"Jungkook you see that, she is going to stab me. She also slapped me and she even pulled my hair ." Jade complaint.


I looked at Lisa. I noticed that she was pissed. It's obvious that she's holding back at Jade. I also noticed that the Manang Rita was crying. 


"Let go of me, Jade and leave. You're just bringing trouble in my house. "I said. 


"I'm the victim here and you ask me to leave?" Jade couldn't believe it. 


"I know you Jade. I knew it even if she didn't tell me, I know that you did something to provoke Lisa thats why she did something like that. Just leave my house. I said. I noticed that Lisa's starting to calm down. 


"I'll tell it to daddy. Remember this , we're not done yet." Jade threaten Lisa. 


"Sure tell me where and when." said Lisa. Jade burst out of my house. What actually happened to them? I approached Lisa and hugged her tight. I pulled out of the hug and grabbed both of her cheeks.

 

"Are you all right Lisa? What happened?" I asked her. 


"I'm fine. Thanks." she said. She removed my hands on her cheeks and approached the refrigerator. Sge took some ice and approached the Manang Rita. 


"Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter