Clinic

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov 

We arrived at the clinic but there was no nurse. I told Lisa to sat down first while waiting for the nurse. 

"Thank you Jungkook. You can leave me here. Your friends might be waiting for you." she said.

"Don't mind them. They will understand. I want to make sure your okay." I told her. 

"Well, Lisa, can i ask you something? What are you doing on the overpass. You looks like you will jump there in the middle of the night." I ask her. 

"Nothing. I was just spending my time alone. I was sad because I had to leave my old place and i leave my friends." Lisa replied. 

"Never mind Lisa you can be our friend." I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you very much Jungkook." she said. 

"Just call me Jk." I noticed she was wearing a jacket again. Is this her style? 

"Lisa take off your jacket first so that we can see if there is some bruise on your arm because of that bald guy. Is it okay?" I said.

"I can do it myself." she said. I noticed that she might be uncomfortable about what I said. I thought maybe she shy. 

"Lisa if you're uncomfortable with me being here, I'll go out first and I'll look for the nurse. Is that okay?" I said and she nod. 

I got up and went out when the nurse came. Fortunately, the nurse arrived immediately. I noticed that Lisa was pale. I was waiting outside the clinic when my friends arrived. 

"Is she okay?" V asked.

"The nurse is still l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter