BTS

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

Knock! Knock! knock! I heard knocking. I know who it was. 

"Master Jungkook your breakfast is ready and your friends are downstairs." Manang Rita said. I consider her as my second mother. She has taken care of me since I was born. And because my parents were busy, i grew up with her. 

"All right, Manang Rita I'll go down. Thank you." I got up and put on my uniform. I got out and went downstairs. I was in the middle of the stairs looking at my living room in the mob. 

"Our youngest is here." says J-Hope 

"Your awake the whole night am i right? You have a dark circle all over your eyes." Jimin noticed. 

"Yeah, just thinking." I said and they were surprised. They know me for being a person who does not care about others exept them. 

"Wow Jk is thinking of someone? Was it a girl Jk?" Namjoon said. 

"Oh your silent. And it means yes?" said Suga. 

"Come on lets eat. Were going to be late." says V. "But let's talk about what happened to you while were eating. It looks exciting because you cant sleep hahaha." what I would expect from this alien.

"Let's eat Manna Rita will get mad again" Jin said.

We started eating and I told them about what happened to me last night. I have no secret to them. I've been friends with them since we were kids. We are the BTS group that is stubborn, fun, and goofy. But when we were outside, we loook serious.

As we were busy eating I just thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter