Jungkook's House

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov 

The party was over and they left. Actually they were his neighbors. Jk said that they leave in one subdivision and its only for BTS . The closest house to Jk is V's house. Jk said ,next time he will accompany me to his friend's house. 

"Lisa do you want to me to tour you to my house?" Jk ask. 

"Yeah right. It loooks like i will get lost because of your huge mansion. Probably your house was amazing. I'm very excited to look around the house. I love designing specially houses. I just love to decorate houses and because of that i was the one who decorate and design my house. When I have the opportunity, i will studying Interior Design. 

We first went to the dining room. I saw it already because we dine in here. Its design is very elegant.

Awesome he has 2 kitchens combined in one. One side is dark and the other one is white. The kitchen is so huge. Im excited to cook here. Next time when I recover i'll cook for them as a thank you for everything they've done to me.

 Next we looked at the theater room. I have nothing to say. I was amazed. I think its very comfortable watching movie in here. Its so beautiful. Jk's taste is good.

Next one is his gaming room. It has video games, billiard table and even ping pong table. The color of the room were blue and its ao ver manly.

There is also a recording room. These guys can sing really well i guess. They would never make this room and buy instruments if they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter