Healed

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov 

A week later I was able to get out of the hospital. Jk and his two friends, V and Jimin they alternately watching over me. But Jk almost live here with me at the hospital. He leaves when he will go to school. I like the feeling of being taking cared. Im ashamed by all of them, because i may be burden to them. But they dont let me feel that way. 

It seems like they have been friends for a long time. Jk introduced all of his friends. But the most i felt comfortable besides Jk is V and Jimin. They all make me happy. Especially when his friends came and brought so much food. They all eaten here in the hospital  And then Jk, V and Jimin slept in my room. They got their own bed. It's nice and it so huge room. It's probably very expensive. Im sure i will pay a lot. 

"Are you ready to leave the hospital?" Jk asked. 

"Yes, I was bored here at the hospital when your not here. By the way, how much is my bill? Can you get me my bag. my wallet is there. " I said. 

"Don't worry i paid for everything. I've also bought you your medicine. Your recovery is important." says Jk 

"I owe a lot to you Jk and to your friends." I said. 

"Our friend Lisa. My friend is your friend too. Just say thank you, thats all I want to hear from you. You don't owe me anything. I like it and I want give it all to you." he said. He's really smart and very kind. I'm sure my hospital bill is huge because I have a VIP room. 

Once again I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter