Jade

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

I was so annoyed by this girl. My friends stopped talking. She ruin our lunch. Were having fun but that girl just ruin it.

"I'm going home. I've lost my appetite.By the way Lisa thanks for the food." Namjoon said.

"Me too. Bye Lisa." Suga bid goodbye. 

"Jin and I were also going." Jhope said. 4 of my friends have left. I knew they were annoyed of that girl. They dont want to see her.

"Oh you're not leaving?" she asked V, Jimin and me.

"No, we will sleep here. Were playing games so were sleeping in Jk's room." Jimin said. 

"Oh you girl! aren't you leaving yet? Who's she Jk?" the girl ask. 

"None of your business." i told her. 

"Wait miss! Your so annoying. Who the hell are you to get rid of us? Are you Jk's sister?" Lisa asked.

"Your asking me? Well only Jungkook's future girlfriend and not his sister. My name is Jade."  the girl said. 

"It's not like you are his girlfriend you act like that. As if you are his wife. Dont you see were eating? Its rude to tell us to leave our food. Don't you have manners?" Lisa told her and she smiled at me. Well thats my girl. 

"Boom! That hurts hahaha! Thats why i like you Lisa hahaha! Can you be my sister?" V. asks.

"What a brave girl you are, By the way who are you? Jk i'll tell our parents." Jade threaten me. 

"Yeah yeah. By the way, what brings you here? Don't tell me you're here again to say that you want to be with me?" I ask. 

"Thats right! You're not calling back. You know we need to spend some time for our upcoming wedding. My dad and your daddy's partnership will continue if we get married." Jade says and i chocked. Lisa patted my back.

"Married? She's your fiance, Jk?" Lisa asked. 

"No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter