Lisa

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov 

"Lisa you can sit in the vacant chair." said Mrs. Castro. I searched for the vacant seat. Luckily  next to me was a vacant seat. I was sitting in the back because it was quiet there. I looked at Lisa again as she approached the seat. I saw her eyes widen. She probably knew me, the guy he ran into last night. She sat down next to me. 

"I'm Jungkook." my introduce myself. I noticed her wearing a jacket. I also wore that kind of attire but Namjoon made fun of me because j I looked like a gangster. So i seldom wear it. 

"Lisa." That's all?. Well that's better than not talking to me. She is really beautiful but why is she look so sad? What happened to her?
 
I looked in the front because Mrs. Castro start her lesson. Were all in Section 1. All of us BTS are smart but not obvious hahaha. Because sometimes i fall asleep when im bored in the lecture. I listen to the lesson and also glance at Lisa. I don't know why i always want to glance at her. Mrs. Castro finished her math lesson. I also finished writing. 

"Come on bell. Let's eat. I'm hungry because of Mrs. Castro's lesson." says J-Hope. Yeah he hate Math. 

"Yes, we're eating! Am I hungry. Did you notice my nose and brain were bleeding during the lesson? Hahaha!" another one who is weak in Math and of course he wanted to hurry becauseof  his favorite recess time.  

"What are you waiting for? They all left." says angry Suga. He doesn't have Swag anymore. Hah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter