Welcome Party

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov 

We have reached my home. Lisa fell asleep while we traveled. She was excited to leave the hospital because she woke up early. But in  the end she was released in the afternoon because we were waiting for the final result of her laboratory. 

"Lisa wake up we're here." I said as I patted her. She opened her eyes and got off the car. 

"Wow Jk, is this your house? Seriously is this your home? Its a mansion, are you kidding me? " said Lisa. I just smiled and entered the mansion. Yes its a mansion and I didn't tell her, because she may not agreed to stay temporarily with me hehehe. 

"Welcome to Jk's house, Lisa!" BTS said at the same time. 

"Wow thank you. You got me a welcome party. Thank you very much. I am deeply grateful to all of you," said Lisa. 

"You're fine that's all that matters to us." Jin said 

"Yes we are your friends too. Jk's friend is also our friend." said Namjoon. 

"Let's eat and I know you're hungry.. Suga don't sleep yet." said Jhope 

"Damn you Jhorse." Suga swore . 

"By the way Lisa, she is Manang Rita . Shes my nanny since I was a baby. She will take care of you as long as you are here." Jk said and i nod at Manang Rita. 

"Good evening Manang Rita, I'm Lisa. I'm sorry  if i become a burden to you." Lisa said. 

"Oh your no a burden to me. You important to Jk so i will take good care of you too." says Manang.

"Thank you." said Lisa 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter