Canteen

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov 

"The transferee is really beautiful. She was like a doll. I remember Jungkook telling us about a girl looks like a doll. She might be here. Hahaha!" said JHope as we walked by. 

"That's her" I said. I laughed at their looks. 

"Now close your mouths before the flies will enter it." i told them. Their i grew bigger because they were surprised. 

"Wow really! Well sorry guys, it looks like the youngest has been hit by the cupid. In the fairness, they look good together." Jin said. 

"Are you sure Jk?." asked Namjoon. 

"I'm sure! I'm sure. Don't you see that she's look surprised when she saw me?" i said. 

They all shook their heads. We reached the canteen and sat down at the BTS table. Yes there is a reserved table for us. I noticed at the end of the canteen there is Lisa sitting alone. I saw 3 male students approach her. 

"Miss can I sit down here? What is your name?" the bald boy asked . 

"Whats the use of asking when all of you already sat down." Lisa replied. Lisa stood up but the boy with a thick eyebrow held her wrist. 

"Ouch! Your hurting me!" I heard Lisa cry. I couldn't stand it and I stood up to approach Lisa but someone tap my shoulder. 

"Jk where are you going?" asked Jimin. 

"Lisa. Don't you see that she's hurting?" I asked them. 

"I'll go too. It looks like you need a back up. You're blood is boiling on those men, who knows what will you do to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter