Bangtan University

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov 

We arrived at the school using Jin's car. Jin is the oldest in our group. Suga was second, J-Hope was third. Namjoon was fourth, Jimin was fifth. V is six and the youngest is me. 

"Jin we love you!" 
"You're the best!" 
"Jimin is mine!" 
"J-Hope you're cute!" 
"Your cool is cool!" 
"V marry me!" 
"Jungkook me!" 

"Yuck her, what a joke. Oh V you're getting married hahaha" I whispered to V. The alien V simply laughed. 

That's what we always hear when we enter the University. What can you say were famous. Handsome, rich, and smart. But we have a secret. Were all owner of this school. But nobody knows that except principal Bang. It's a shame if we passed because we owned the school. But our parents inherit it to us. We enter our classroom. 

"BTS is here!" shout our fat classmates.They called us BTS .Short for Bangtan boys because we are studying in Bangtan University. 

Our classmates went silent when Namjoon entered the room because they feared Namjoon. He is the President of our student council and our class president. We all entered and sat down on our chair. The bell rang, it signs that the class will start. 

"Good morning Mrs. Castro!" we all greet our adviser. 

"Good morning class, before we start our lesson we have a transferee." Oh its August and someone is transferring. But wait, i didnt know it. Oh well i'll ask Jin later 

"Go ahead and introduce y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter