A Fight with Jade

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov 

I volunteer that i should the one to get some snacks so that I can also take some medicine too. I left them in the gaming room. As I was going down, I heard a loud noise. I quickly run off and went to the dining room where we left Manang Rita and Jade. My eyes were darkened by what I saw.


Jade slapped Mom (Manang Rita) and she was going to hit Mom with her bag. I quickly grabbed Jade's bag so that it cant hurt mom.


"What is your problem? Why do you need yo hurt Mom!" i yell at her.


"So she' your mother? She is so stupid. She spilled out with rotten food in my dress.. Do you know how much it is? This is so expensive!"  the brat yell.


I lost my temper and i slap her.


"You're a fool. Did she he meant it? You're insane? Why do you have to hurt this old lady because of your clothes? No wonder why jungkook and his friends didnt like you at all. Its because of bad your attitude. You're ugly inside and out." Actually shes pretty but not her attitude.


"How dare you say that to me. You dont know me. Do you know who are my parents? Their so powerful, so if i were you just shut up. You slapped me. And i will tell my parents about this. Just wait and see." the brat said.


"I will do what ever i want to do with you. Yeah i dont know who your parents are and so what. Its not right to hurt someone because you only want to." i said.

 

I turned around to look at mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter