Manang Rita

My Mysterious Girl (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Pov 

I woke up because of the sunlight. No way! it so bright that it's noon. I looked at the clock and it was only 9am. I thought it was past twelve o'clock. I've started to clean myself. I just wash my face and brush my teeth. I've been moving my arm quite a bit. Jk was just exaggerated. But well i cant really clean my wounds especially at the back. 

I came down because I was a little thirsty. I went to the kitchen and i saw Manang Rita cooking. 

"Good morning Manang Rita. Can I help you with something?" I ask her. 

"You're so awake now my baby. Is it okay for me to call you baby? I just want to call you my baby because you looks like a baby. And also i want a daughter." she said 

"That's fine with me. Actually i really want that. I have no parents so its good to hear someones calling me baby. Can I also call you mom?" I said while I was in tears but I was holding back because I might not be able to stop crying. 

"Sure baby. Eat up. I've got you breakfast. Ahm do you eat this kind of food? Do you want me to bacon and hotdog?" mom ask.

"Thats my favorite food. I love eating dried fish. It's easy to cook when I'm in a hurry. And it's especially good with garlic vinegar dip. I'll eat now. I'm got hungry just talking about this kind of foods hahaha. By the way mom do we have fried rice?" I ask her. Mom smiled. She stared at me while im eating.

"I like you a lot for Jk. Its rare to see a girl loke you. Kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter