Not Written...

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY: Ne...ne...thank you omonim. Yes...I was worried. No...it's okay as long as she is safe at home. Please let her know I called...okay...I will hang up now. Kamsahamnida...

Ahhh...thank God she's fine. Why did she call people when she's drunk? This girl has weird drunk habits. Minyoung smiled and returned to her bed.  Tomorrow is the kissing scene she had been dreading..Jinjoo was supposed to do her Minaigilnim mission but it was cancelled at the last minute last week. Now Minyoung was left to her own means to face tomorrow. I need to be mentally prepared. Keurae! Lets just be natural...she tapped her heart...you better not beat so hard tomorrow...or I'll...

Minyoung buried herself under her pillow.  With all her other costar partners, Minyoung never had any preference or lack of it in terms of skinship or kissing scenes. It was all just part of her job and she will strive to do well no matter what. Sometimes it could also be awkward and uncomfortable..., that's why for her, crying scenes are always much easier. 

I guess feeling something for your partner makes it complicated. No it doesn't. Feeling something that you shouldn't be feeling for that person makes it complicated. Ottohkeyo oppa?...stop making me want to...she let out a long sigh and tried to close her eyes. What's going to happen to me?...ahh Jinjoo yaaa!

Suddenly her phone in her hand rang...

MY: Omo! (She was caught off guard and quickly looked at the screen)...did he know I was thinking about him? 

She answered the phone.

JW: Minyoung? You're still awake?

MY: Yes oppa...(ahh that voice...) Aren't you tired? We did the fan meeting scene the whole day today...

JW: I'm alright...what have you been doing?

MY: Well... I was going through the script, so that we can discuss tonight or tomorrow..then I talked to omma for a bit...and played with Leon for a bit...waeyo? 

JW: Oh...you stay with your mother? I thought you lived alone...

MY: You find it weird too oppa? That I stay with my mom? I never thought of leaving her...maybe not until... I get married? Haha...if ever! (gosh...are you self-promoting?)

JW: Aniya...aniya...I find it sweet that you are together...so...you do.... have plans on getting married?...I mean...from what you said earlier...

MY: I still want to dream about it...hahaha...dont make fun of me okay oppa!! (How did this conversation get here...)

JW: Why would I do that? Anyone is lucky to have you...(Jaewook neo!!)

MY: Uh? (Okay...how do I respond to that)...you too oppa. It's such a waste that you won't...(wait...what? Shut up Minyoung!)

JW: (surprised)...I won't? Do I give that vibe to people?...That I am not the marrying kind? (Is that why she won't even consider me?)

MY: (caught)...No oppa....it's just. Even if it's difficult...you have to fight for your love and get married okay? You have to...When you find the one...I will always support you...Fighting! (good job...now you sound like a cuckoo case Minyoung)

JW: (Difficult? Why would my love be difficult?..am I missing something here?)...errr...thank you?...Minyoung aah...actually I do want...

MY: Uh oppa...what are we talking about here? You don't have to explain anything to me...it doesn't matter to me at all. (It's okay oppa...being gay is not something to be ashamed of. I am just ashamed for not being able to control my feelings...I am so selfish)

JW: (It doesn't matter to her at all? She doesn't even....for the first time, Jaewook felt like giving up...how much clearer must she spell it out to you kim jaewook? )...uh...it's getting late...I'd better sleep...

MY: But...didn't you call to discuss the scene? (Why is  he suddenly sleepy?)

JW: We'll discuss for a bit in the morning...okay?

MY: Okay. Oppa.. did I say something wrong? Mianhaeyo...sometimes I say stupid things...I

JW: No...of course not...and, you never say anything stupid. Deokmi ssi...

MY: Ne!!

JW: Neil bwayo...(yoksii adlib queen..)

MY: Ne kwanjangnim (laughing)

JW: Minyoung aa..

MY: Ung..oppa (aegyo)

JW: Anida....jalja (goodnight)

MY: Oppa...jaljayo...swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter