The reason is Love...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night before.  

The girls arrived at the cafe after sending Minyoung off to the airport en route to Germany.

HN: Arghhh! Mitchigetta! Aeri yaaa...are we just going to sit around doing nothing? That crazy girl is getting closure over someone she's madly in love with...

AR: My stomach has been turning since last night...but how? That Sunmi stylist...do you know her? 

HN: Not any more than you do...she only communicates with Minyoung...we never met..

AR: Should we just call him then? Jaewook ssi...You have his number right?

HN: Yaa...andwae...Minyoung will never trust us again...next idea please...

Aeri was massaging her head...clearly out of ideas..

As they were discussing...someone opened the door.

JE: Excuse me...is the cafe open?

HN: Ahh...sonnim (customernim)...we will open in about an hour. We apologise.

JE: No..I'm not here for coffee...I'm looking for Minyoung unni...

HN: Min young 'Unni'? 

Hyuna and Aeri exchanged looks...

AR: I'm sorry but...have we met? Are you close to Minyoung?

HN: Oh...I'm sorry...let me introduce myself...I'm Lee Jieun...unni and I...well...we sort of...how do I say this...

AR: Lee Ji Eun?!! That Lee Ji Eun?..Wahhh! How can you come here of all places?...yahhhh (getting angry)

JE: Ahh...so you must be...chamkkanmanyeo...(looking for something in her purse..took out a piece of paper and read...)...Lee Hyuna and Kim Aeri beppeu-nim (bestfriends-nim)...

HN: You bet we are and you'd better...

JE: Unniessss.....it's nice to finally meet you... (Smiling...aegyo)

AR: Yaa...are we close? What unnies? The things you did to Minyoung...we can never forgive you

JE: But Minyoung unni did...she forgave me...and gave me a chance...so now I'm a rising theater actress...and out there...can you see unnies? (Pointing outside)

HN: What? Mwo?

JE: My boyfriend...isn't he cute?...I have Minyoung unni and Jae oppa to thank for giving me a chance at fixing my life...so...can bestfriend unnies forgive me too, please? (Cutely)

AR: Wahhhh...all sorts of things are happening these days...Hyuna ya...what do you think of this situation?

HN: Well...since they are okay with it...why should we

AR: A little aegyo and you're gone...wait...why are you here anyway?

HN: Not just to show your namchin right...?

JE: I will tell you...but please call me Jieun first...then I will be comfortable telling you unni...

AR: This kid...

JE: 'Jieun ahhhh'...haebwayo unni (try it...)

HN: Jieun ahh...why are you here? (It's easier this way...)

JE: Komawoyo unni...okay...here's the thing...

Jieun told them about what is going on with Jaewook lately and she wanted to try and help him since he had done so much for her. She told them all that she knew...that the issue with Yuri was settled and he sent her off to Japan for good...and that he also saw Hwan and Minyoung together...which made him give up on the whole thing...

AR: Hang on...you said he saw them together? When?

JE: Sunmi unni didn't tell me...but he was going to see her that day...and...

HN: Gosh there's more...

JE: He is losing his mind over the news about Lee Jihwan ssi's marriage...

AR: Wait...why would he...?

Aeri suddenly paused and looked at Hyuna. Seolma?

JE: Unnies...is it true? The news? 

AR: The news is true...Hwan is getting married...

Jieun couldn't hide her disappointment...

HN: Jieun ahhh...are you positive he's upset about that?

JE: Keromyo...so I'm here to try and help them...he's drunk most of the time...I can't...

HN: I think you have helped a lot...

JE: I have? How?

AR: Leave the rest to us...okay.....sorry for shouting at you just now....you're a good kid...

JE: I am?...okayy...well...if you need anything else...call me okay unnies...

AR: We will...

With that Jieun left and the girls screamed at once.

HN: He thinks she's marrying him!! Aeri yaaa.....

AR: These two...I just want to tie them up together...what??

HN: Lets call Hwan...since he is the problem...lets ask him to solve it! Hurry!!

AR: Yaaaaa...I'm so happy...ottohke

HN: Nado....(going in for a hug...)

AR: Wait...we have no time for this...let's call Hwan...

HN: Keurae...


      🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


Today. After Hwan left Soop office.

In the car, Jaewook took the card and threw it off to the back seat.

JW: Gosh! Some nerve he's got! If you steal someone's girl, then...

He couldn't finish his sentence. His heart began aching again...

JW: When will all this stop pinching my heart? 

Before he started driving off a call came...

JW: Uh? It's Dongho hyung...(answers it)...uh hyung...it's been a while...

DH: Ya Kim Jaewook...what have you been up to? Are you okay?

JW: Well...I can't truthfully answer that without getting into details...

DH: Cham! I thought so...you still can't lie, can you?

JW: Only to certain people...how's sister-in-law?

DH: One is doing great...the other is not...

JW: Hyung?? You have two wives?

DH: Michosso? One is your sister-in-law and the other is mine...

JW: Yours? B...but...you're an only child...(confused...)

DH: This kid...your girl! Minyoung!! Auhhh...this guy is frustrating! 

JW: You've been reading the news haven't you? The thing is...hyung

DH: You know I don't do internet...I see her...she's here...

JW: Stop fooling around hyung, hahah...why would she be...

DH: (calling out) Minyoung ahh...yes, you go with Jessie first while I finish this call with my silly dongsaeng...

Jewook could hear Minyoung saying...'okay oppa...' faintly at the background...

DH: Well? Proof enough? You still there? Something happened didn't it? Between you two? Spill it!!

JW: I can't believe it...but why? I mean...

DH: Jessie invited her many times before...and out of the blue last week, she accepted...but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter