Chapter 5: 4th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

A/N:This is the longest chapter that I ever made. 3,700 words. Please enjoy reading this.

Chapter 5: 4th day
Jihyo's POV
I regret planning for this, my members didn't wake up. They stayed asleep due to tiredness. Well, even me, I want to sleep too but I really need to settle this. A very special person invited us in his home.

I cannot even say no because he's one of our friends. Now, I regret it.

"Why did I even agreed to this in the first place?"

I wash the plates, I vacuumed the floor, I mopped, I cook no... I ordered some foods. I don't want us to catch fire. Yet, the others are still asleep.

I should do something.
  -----------------------------------------------------
I am 100% sure that Jeongyeon will scold me for doing this but we are late. So... Okay. Lets do it.

" Jeongyeon-ah! Momo-yah! Wake up!!! ~~~ Oh you two are ugly~~~ You two are idiots ~~~~" I sang with all my might even though Jeongyeon woke up because of it and bite my shoulder.

I am the only one who can do that! Its my hobby not yours!!!

Mina's POV
Gosh! What a pleasant morning. I could not sleep well because of Jihyo, she bothers me. She sing like a dumb singer. I don't even know what she is singing.

"Mina-ni! G---G---Morning!" Okay! My Morning is beautiful now because of baby Chaeyoung.

Aw... She can slightly speak now. While Baby Tzuyu? Well... She's still struggling to say some korean words.

But in the same time this two 1999 born maknaes, they are too cute too handle.

"Nayeon-ni, Mina-ni, strange." What?!

I look at Dahyun who was currently carried by Nayeon-unnie and glare at her. This kid, I am not that strange. This is just the real me.

"Dahyun-ah! I'm not strange." I said as I sit with them on the floor with Chaeyoung

"Fine, If that's what you said Mina. Anyway, Momo and I change Tzuyu and Dahyun's diapers. How about you?" Oh ghad. Thanks for reminding me, Nayeon-unnie.

I lay Chaeyoung down the floor and change her diapers. Aw... Stinks!
  -----------------------------------------------------------
Changing their diapers is a tough job. I don't to do it again.

Chaeyoung's POV
Aish! Where the hell is Tzuyu? I can't find her everywhere. Last night, I heard her crying and now... Where is she?

"Unnie, did you saw Tzuyu? She's not in her room."

"Wait, she's missing?" Isn't that obvious?

I nod as an answer and she stop what she was doing. Hell, she's washing the dishes? We don't even need to do those before, starting from the 1st day. I think she forgot about it.

"Yes! We need to find her."

"Chaeyoung, did you already check the library?" Hell! We have a library? How come I didn't know that.

"We have a library?" I asked.

"Yes, Tzuyu and I went there before we sleep." They know about it while me...

Ghad! They didn't even bother to tell me.

"Why di---"

"Cut that... We need to find Tzuyu, I think she needs us right now." Changing topic unnie?

This unnie knows how to escape. Anyway, she's right. Tzuyu really needs me, she must be having a hard time right now.

"You're right. Let's go?"

We walk while holding each others hands. Thinking of what happened to Tzuyu. I am now too worried for my co-maknae.       ----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, after 25 minutes of finding the library, finally! We are here. Gosh, this mansion is really big. I wonder if someone already got lost in here.

We enter the library and search for Tzuyu. Where is she?

Mina's POV
I didn't expect this, we will go in the JYP Entertainment not to practice but to meet the person who invited us.

"Guys, he said that he was waiting for us at the cafeteria." Jihyo said.

We all nod and go to the cafeteria. We saw a man wave to us. He looks like a doctor. As we walk towards him,  I felt that something's wrong.

What is this? I feel that something is happening right now.

"Oh! Professor Han, thank you for inviting us." Professor Han?

Is he a scientist, or a teacher in an university?

"No problem. Sit, I need to tell you something."
   -----------------------------------------------------------
"What you are telling is, Professor Furi trapped them in a mansion that was no where to be find. It maybe inside them or in a dimension. How can that be?" Nayeon-unnie said after Professor Han told us about where Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu's normal self is.

This is getting so much intense. Never expect this to happen.

"Because of the new experiment sample that they drink. Furi, is currently making the antidote. Until now, he still checks your maknae line, do his job, and test it to an animal." -Prof. Han

"Really? How are they? Are they alright?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked.

Prof. Han just sigh and took his phone from his pocket. Then he stands up...

"I need to go. There's an emergency. Don't worry its not about Tzuyu who is currently having a hard time right now. Anyway, take care of them. See you next time." Wait, what?!

You're just going to leave us after what you told us? What happened to them?

Tzuyu's POV
Ugh! Studying korean is really hard. If only I didn't forget some words, I'm sure I am with Chaeyoung and Dahyun-unnie. But no... Here I am, in the library. Studying by myself.

"Why do I have to suffer from this?"

I tried to read all about the vocabulary in the a korean story book but... I can't understand some of it. This is hard.

"Tzuyu"

"Tzuyu-yah! Its me Chaeyoung! Where are you?!" Oh! How did they know that I am here?

I didn't say to them where I am. They're really smart.

I continue to study and let them to find me. It will take time to find me. This library is big.

Dahyun's POV
This library is huge! Where the hell is that Yoda? I think we already passed the 1/3 of this place. We go to the Language section.

Oh... We can study some Japanese and English here.

"Ugh! This so tiring! Where is she?" I am so frustrated right now.

We look for Tzuyu and finally! We found her! We run towards her and sit beside her then... Hug!

I am so worried.

"U-unnie... Its so t-t-tight." oh... We release her from the hug.

Never expect that coming. Anyway, what is she studying about? Hmm...

'Learn Korean Language'

'Korean-Chinese dictionary'

Why is she studying these? Is she having a hard time in her Korean Skills? What I know is, she's good in korean now.

"Yah! You made us worried. What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked as she look to the books that was on the table.

"You're studying korean? I thought you are now good in korean. Don't tell me... You're sta-----"-Chaeyoung

"Let's go down stairs, Chaeyoung Unnie. I want to watch the unnies." Wha---

Gosh! She drag me. Why is she so strong?!

Nayeon's POV
If only we knew that we will just talk with Prof. Han for 15 minutes, then.... I should not go with them. I want to sleep!

"Unnie, are you okay?" I woke up from my imagination because of Sana.

Ow.. Thank you very much for waking me up. That helps me a lot.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you done eating?"

"We are all finish except for you. That's why, Momo finish your food." Hell what?! Jihyo,  that was surprising.

Expected from Momo, she will eat until she got full. She doesn't gain weight easily.

"Momo-yah! Why did you eat my food?!" I angrily said.

Ugh! I have to buy a food me. This is insane, it is for me and Tzuyu(she was sleeping).

Now what?

"You've been blank out for 15 minutes that's why, Dahyun and I ate your food." Its still not an excuse Momo to eat my food!

Aish! I'm so pissed.
   ----------------------------------------------------------
I bought bread, and sausage for us. If Momo didn't ate our food, I'm sure that we can eat a delicious food. Just forget it! I need to bring Tzuyu back in our dorm.

She suddenly has a fever. Earlier, she's okay but now... She's sick. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are totally okay. Actually, they've been playing.

"Chaeyoung, don't bother Tzuyu for now. She's sick. Come here." Mina said as she carry Chaeyoung away from Tzuyu.

We are currently in our way to our dorm. I wonder if Tzuyu is sick in the place they were in.

Dahyun's POV
Aish! Why did Tzuyu tell us that she's sick? Now what we'll gonna do? We are here in the living room watching our unnies taking care of us.

I see... Baby Tzuyu is also sick. We still have our connection.

"Unnie, should we get some medicine?" Chaeyoung asked as she brush her hand on Tzuyu's hair.

Ah... About the medicine...

I was about to answer when someone suddenly appeared.

"Oh... Tzuyu is sick. What happened?" Its Professor Furi.

What is he doing in here?

"We don't know. She said that she feel dizzy and hot. When I touch her she has a fever. What should we do?"  Chaeyoung said.

He walk towards Tzuyu and touch her forehead. His face looks worried, for the first time,we saw him like this.

"Child, what do you feel?" Child?!

"I... I feel hot, I feel nauseous and I am having a headache." Tzuyu answered weakly.

Professor Furi get a thermometer and give it to Tzuyu. She put it oh her armpit and wait for 1 minute. The temperature?

"39.5 degrees. A high fever, we need to tell this to your unnies. Get some medicine in the fridge. I'll be back, later." And he disappeared.

I guess he have a soft spot towards us. He's a tsundere.

Professor Furi's POV
Tzuyu is really sick! What the hell did her unnies did? I should be not concern towards the 3 youngest but I am. This is hard.

I called Professor Han to go to my office. Geez! I am very that I make a portal towards the place I also have gadget to go there and to go back. You know, in the DC superheroes.

That Gadget used to open the portal towards the place where the maknae line of twice is. Okay, I already talk about it too much.

"Professor Furi, what do you need?" Professor Han asked as he enter my office.

"Tzuyu is sick. Tell the other Twice members that they need to do something. She's having a really hard time right now."

He bow and exits my office.

Ghad, I need to do something.

Jeongyeon's POV
"Dahyun, Chaeyoung, play with Sana and Momo. Jeongyeon-unnie needs to cook a porridge for Tzuyu." I said as I cook the porridge for baby Tzuyu.

Ah... Baby Chaeyoung and Baby Dahyun are so naughty. I called Sana and Momo to get them. After 5 minutes, they get them away from me.

Thank goodness! I can cook well now.

"How did Tzuyu became sick?" I murmured to myself.

This is so confusing.

After 5 minutes, the porridge is done. I prepare it for baby to eat and go to our room. 

When I enter, I saw Nayeon-unnie taking care of Tzu. She's like a mother.

"Baby Tzuyu, I'll get the thermometer from your arm pit okay." Nayeon-unnie is really like Tzuyu's mother.

Umm... I should enter fully right. Okay! I enter the room and sit beside Tzuyu, beside the table. I put the porridge on the table.

Aw... Baby Tzuyu is asleep. Until now.

"Jeongyeon, look at her degrees. 39.5° Its so high! Should we bring her in the hospital?" Nayeon-unnie asked.

If her temperature is 39.5°, we really should bring her. But first...

"Let's make her eat first then, bring her to the hospital." I said.

Nayeon-unnie shook her head and carry baby Tzuyu but then... The baby vomit. Now, Unnie smells stinks.

"Ah!!! Jeongyeon, carry Tzuyu. We will go to the hospital, I'll just take a shower very fast. Tell the members about this." I just nod to what unnie said and take Tzu from her.

I gave her a water in the baby bottle and she drink it. I need to change her clothes.

Momo's POV
What is that smell? It smells like when you vomit. Ugh! I hate it!

"Unnie, what happened to you? Ah, you smell stinks!" Sana said.

I look at Nayeon-unnie who is in hurry have her towel and clothes. She didn't answer Sana's question, she just went to the bathroom.

What was that?

"Jihyo! I need the members here right now. Its an emergency." Oh... Its Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon is carrying Tzuyu with her and sit beside us. Tzuyu is pale and drinking water in the water bottle.

I touch her forehead and its so hot. What's her temperature?

"So hot! What's her temperature?" I asked.

"39.5. She vomit earlier that's why Nayeon-unnie smells stinks." Oh... That's why.

Now that tells why Unnie smells earlier.

We watched a movie called Bird Box. I regret watching it with them. That's why I change the dvd for me, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung. It cannot be watched by this kids.

The new dvd we watch is called Date a live the movie. It is so much better than that bird box.

"Okay! Everybody's here?" Jihyo asked when she stand in front of us.

We cannot watch very well. That exact moment is when Nayeon-unnie came back very prepared.

"Yap! I'm here!" Mina said as she sit beside Jeongyeon.

Now,do we have an announcement?

"Good! You all knew that Baby Tzuyu is sick, right?"-Jihyo

"Eh?! Tzu sick?" Dahyun was shock to know this, she quickly go away from me and went to Tzu.

She touch Tzu's forehead and was shocked on what she felt. I know its hot.

"Wahhh!!!  *Baby Crying*"a-ah.. I need to fix this.

I try to carry Baby Dahyun but she refuse. What should I do now?

"Dahyun-ah, baby Tzuyu doesn't want you to be like this. She wants to rest. Can you do that?" Jeongyeon said in baby voice.

Ugh! Baby voice from Jeongyeon is the creepiest sound that I may hear.

"Hmm... Tzuyu-yah, I love you!" Aw... So sweet Dahyun.

I carry her and kiss her cheeks. She hugged me and look at Tzu. She's still the leader of school meal club after all Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are the only members who are younger for her. She treasure them the most.

Baby Chaeyoung saw Dahyun crying so she cried too. She also so her fellow maknae having a hard time due to her fever. It takes time when they finally finish to cry. That makes Jihyo said what she needs to say.

"Okay, let me continue. Tzuyu needs to bring to hospital. Her temperature is 39.5° and earlier, she vomited on Nayeon-unnie accidentally. Now... Jeongyeon, check her temperature." -Jihyo

Nayeon-unnie get a thermometer and give it to Jeongyeon. This is so nervous to know. They put the thermometer on Tzu's armpit, after a minute...

"There!" -Jeongyeon

She reads it and gave us a shock face. It must be good right?

"Jeongyeon, what?"-Sana

She showed us the thermometer and said it.

"40.3°. We really need to bring her go hospital. NOW!!!"

40.3°?!

Tzuyu's POV
Aish! I am so dizzy right now. I cannot even walk properly. I... I... I need to sleep in my room.

I get up from Chaeyoung's lap and starts to walk. But then...

"TZUYU-YAH!!!"- Dahyun-unnie/Chaeyoung.   

I heard their voices before I fall. Before I totally passed out, I see that I was caught on Dahyun-unnie's arms. Thank you...

But...

I can't take this anymore. Can you take me to a hospital? I am so in pain!

Chaeyoung's POV
We carried Tzuyu on her room and lay her on her bed. This kid, if unnie didn't catch then.... Then... I cannot say it.

"I'm here! Is tzuyu okay?" Finally! Professor Furi is here!

He sit beside Tzuyu and put a thermometer on her Arm pit. He check it after a minute and give it to us.

"40.3°"

Can't believe it... I fail us 2 months older to her. I let her to get sick.

"Your unnies brought her to a hospital. She will be okay." He said as he caress Tzuyu's hair.

Hey! Where's the medicine?!

"Oh! About the medicine, I learned that your unnies must give it to Tzuyu. In your place, this is the medicine if you want her to take." He give me the medicine from his pocket.

How did that happened? This world we we're in is really incredible.
   -----------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu already drink her medicine. We're currently eating our lunch in her room. We cannot leave so, today, we didn't watch our unnies.

"Tzuyu-yah, you're done?"

"Yeah... Thanks for the food. I'm gonna sleep now." She answered, I get her plate and put it on the table.

I'll gonna wash it after we eat, even though I don't need to. Professor Furi gave us a robot earlier to do some household chores. Its very good gift but we want to do some chores.

"Unnie, I'm finish eating. I'll put the plates on the sink. I'm gonna watch our unnies." Chaeyoung said, she take Tzuyu's plate and exit the room.

Chaeyoung is getting responsible, she's improving of being an unnie to Tzu. Even though she is only 2 months older than her.

I should be a better unnie too for the two of them.

Sana's POV
I want to come with Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo to bring baby Tzu to the hospital. But they don't want to, they said that we need to take care of Baby Chaeng and Baby Dahyun.

Ah... I want to know what our maknae's condition.

"Dahyun-ah, Chayeoung-ah, eat your lunch. Tzuyu's gonna be mad if you don't eat your food." Momo has been pursuing Dahyun and Chaeng to eat but they don't want to.

They want to eat with Tzu. They are really worried right now.

"But---" -Dahyun

"No buts. Eat or we're gonna leave you. We will visit Tzu later so you must eat." Mina is our savior.

Because of her words, the two babies eat their food. At last!

After they eat, I wash the dishes and go to the living room to watch. They cannot handle some horror movies so we just let them watch some cartoons.

It take a while to let them sleep.

They are so cute!

*Ding dong*

A visitor? Who is it? I was about to open the door when that person came in. Oh! Its Professor Han.  Why is he here?

"Oh, Prof----"

"Cut it! You need to know about Tzuyu's condition."

What?
   -----------------------------------------------------------
"What?! She's sick in their dimension?! How?! Is she alright?"

Those are the questions I asked because of what I learned. Tzuyu is sick here and in their dimension. How did that happened?

Do they have some connection?

"You see, Tzuyu is in pain right now. If she's sick either here or there, both of them will feel it. That's the reason why they feel this." Pain? She really need to recover.

We we're dumbfounded of what he said. The revelation that he said makes us feel cautious. Its been 4 days since they turned into babies. Now... 1 of them is in pain.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"That's the question that I cannot answer. Furi just want me to relay this message to you. I have some work to do." And he walk away.

We need to tell this to others.

Jihyo's POV
"Tzuyu needs to be here for a week. When we check her temperature it gets up. A higher record that we ever had. 42.0°. If it doesn't lower until 12:00am, her life can be put in danger."- Doctor

Danger? Does something happened to her at the dimension/world they are? This is insane!

"Thank you." Nayeon-unnie said and bow to the doctor.

He also bows and exits the room. Tzuyu is currently in a bed for babies. Poor maknae.

"Jihyo-yah, I'll go back at the dorm. I'll bring some of Tzuyu's clothes." Jeongyeon said.

I nod as an approval and she go out the room. Ah, I need to talk to Professor Han about Tzuyu's condition. This is so frustrating!

"Jihyo, are you okay? You look frustrated."

"Unnie, how can I not be frustrated when I learned that Tzuyu is in danger. Aish! This is too much. If I see th---"

"Shut it! Look, Baby Tzuyu is starting to cry. I'm gonna take care of her." This Nayeon-unnie.

Okay, I'll stop. I just sit on the couch and watch the madnae and the maknae playing. I wish this will happen when everything will be alright.
  -----------------------------------------------------------
Its already 6:00pm in the evening yet Jeongyeon is not here! What the hell happened to her?

Jeongyeon's POV
First of all, I am late because of Sana. She told me everything, she doesn't let me talk to say that I knew it. Second, Dahyun and Chaeyoung keeps on clinging onto me. And Third, Momo insist to come with me. She nearly cried when I told her to not come.

We waste almost an hour just to buy foods for tonight. Ah... Its me and Momo's shift to watch Tzuyu. I need to say it to Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo.

"Jeongyeon-ah, is this the room of baby Tzuyu?" Momo asked.

"Yap."

We enter the room and saw unnie and Jihyo taking care of Tzuyu. Maybe I should talk right?

"Unnie, we're here. Momo and I will watch Tzu tonight." I said to break the silence.

"No, we're go---"

"You two need to rest. So go home after you eat then Jeongyeon and I will stay here."

Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo just sigh in defeat. That's easy. After we eat, they go home to rest.

This will be a long night.

Professor Furi's POV
Someday, you will know why I chose the three of you to drink the new sample.
--------------End Of Chapter 5-----------------