Chapter 2: 1st Day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Dahyun's POV
Where am I? This is not our dorm! This is a mansion. I should find the way out. I run out of the bedroom I was in and starts finding the way out.

I enter a room and saw Tzuyu sleeping. As I open the next room beside her room, I saw Chaeyoung sleeping too. We are all wearing a dress. I was wearing a black dress, Tzuyu's blue dress, and Chaeyoung is wearing a pink dress.

Now thinking about this, I realize that we might be in another dimension. I wake Tzuyu first the Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun-unnie? Its still early in the morning." Its the typical Chaeyoung that I know.

Tzuyu is already awake and went downstairs.

Chaeyoung was force to woke up by me and we also went downstairs. As we sit on the couch. A large Monitor show up and let us watch something.

'I am already here! Sorry for going out without asking for permission.' Its Jihyo-unnie.

'Yeah right. I was pissed that you try to find that Scientist who did this to Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. You must be mad.' Sana-unnie?

Wait! What's happening?! How come we are here without them?! This not our dorm!

"Hey! Whoever you are! What the hell did you do to us?!" I angrily yell.

Yes,I am very mad right now. No one dares to make me mad. That person, who did this to us makes me fell this.

"I see... You are already here." That voice...

A man from the second floor went down and kneeled to us. What's wrong with you dude?

"Welcome to your world!"

Our world?

"You must be crazy. This is just a dream." Tzuyu said as she stand up and walk to a door.

When she open it and enter it, she just came back here. Oh...

This is like a prison.

"Okay... This is not a dream. Let us get out of here!"Tzuyu yelled.

"Then use that door."Is he an idiot?

Tzuyu use it and still... She came back. That makes us mad.

"You know, locking us here is a very bad deed of you. We are just girls who have a packed of schedule so you better let us out." Chaeyoung said as he tried to convice him.

"Let me think..."

I guess its a no.

"No!" See! I am right.

Its what the villains do, they will act like they will think if they let the main Character go or not not then they will say No. Watching dramas is a big help.

"You three are here because of a reason. You three will live here for 30 days. We'll gonna see if the sample will make one of you forgot something or not. But seeing like that, Tzuyu is the one who have a possibility to forget something." He used as an experiment?!

Let me punch him..

"Why me?" Tzuyu asked.

"You have 4 languanges(Minimal english, Korean, Japanese, Chinese/Mandarin)but 3 of them is not your original language. You'll gonna forget it, if that's possible. Anyway! The antidote is almost finished. I'm gonna back later and observe you." then he's gone.

What was that? A joke?

Mina's POV
We are here in the maknae's room, waiting for them to be babies in less than 5 minutes. I cannot wait!

"Everybody's here?"-Nayeon-unnie

"Yeah." I said.

I look at the time to check. We still have 5 minutes to wait. Maybe we should do something in here.

"Unnie, we still have 5 minutes before they turn into babies."-Jihyo

"5 minutes? We should play something while waiting." -Jeongyeon-unnie

I bet, we will gonna play either mafia game or hongsal game. These 2 are the most used games that we play.
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay! I am wrong, we didn't play neither of them. It turns out that we're gonna just guess something by touching. I didn't join. That's not my type of game.

"We still have less than 3 minutes." I said while playing on my phone.

"Really? Yaish! Who's foot is it? Its so disgusting!" Jihyo said when Sana makes her touch her foot.

Disgusting!

Chaeyoung's POV
"We need to do something. In less than 3 minutes we will become babies. For 30 days we will not return to normal. Also! Tzuyu-yah! Always talk to us in korean. You might forget it." Geez! This is crazy.

Why the hell did that scientists make that experiment with Professor Furi?! Did they know that, we, we have a lot of schedules to do. Now what? We're gonna watch here?

'Oh! They're glowing!' Sana-unnie! Why don't you wake us up?!

They can slap us if that's the only thing that they can do to wake us up.

'Glowing up? Hey! Its cool!'

Jeongyeon-unnie, its never cool if we are trap in here.

Hay... Even,we want to stay there, we cannot do anything. We have to stay here, watching them taking care of us.

"Chaeyoung, are you alright? Let's eat! We have foods here." Dahyun-unnie said as she walk towards me.

I nod and stand up. I hold her hand and Tzuyu's hand. I dont want them to forget something important.

We need to stick together and be strong.

As a 2 months older to Tzuyu, I have to act like unnie to her. She's in danger to forget something important.

Jeongyeon's POV
We still have 10 seconds. But, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung already became babies. They are so cute!

"Tzuyu-yah, come here!" I said.

Tzuyu just stare at me wondering what I just said. Right! She doesn't know any korean before she turn 13. How do we communicate with her?

"Tzuyu-yah, unnie will be here to help you." I said.

Tzuyu walk to me and sit on my lap. We need to teach her some korean words.

"Jeongyeon-unnie, Dahyun wants some salad. Fruit salad, I think we need to go in convenient store." Fruit salad in 12:00am?

Kids...

"Okay... Bring Nayeon-unnie with you. Dahyun-ah, stay with your Jihyo-unnie." I said as Mina gave Dahyun(2 years old)  to Jihyo.

Dahyun is kinda like her normal self. She's really full of energy. Except for this...

"Dahyun! Stop kissing my cheeks!" Jihyo is complaining right now.

Dahyun gave her kisses on her face. Its kinda... Weird? Dahyun never do that when she's in her 21 year old self.

Now we miss thr usual self of the maknaes. Tzuyu, doesn't understand me. Chaeyoung kept on drawing and speaking. Dahyun is affectionate, hungry, and full of energy.

Like what the hell!

"aw... They are so cute! Dahyun-ah, give unnie a kiss." Seriously, Nayeon-unnie?

Thank you to Mina, she pull unnie away from Dahyun and went outside.

Now that Nayeon-unnie is not here, we can finally take care of the babies.

"Sana!"

Sana's POV
I hate to say this but, I never realize that Chaeyoung can draw me well. Also... My clothes! She draw on my clothes!

"Sana!"

I carry Chaeyoung and go outside to the living room. I saw that Jeongyeon already prepare for us to sleep.

I am tired right now!

"Sa....." Huh?

I look at Chaeyoung and I expect that she can talk.

"Sa... Sya." Sya?

What is this! Cheer up lyrics?

She remembers it!

Tzuyu's POV
Oh ho... Chaeyoung just said the famous catchphrase of Sana-unnie. Sya sya sya! Hahaha! Dahyun-unnie and I are laughing right now while Chaeyoung?

"Why did I said that?" yeah! Be like that Chaeng.

"Yeah! Why did you say that? Are you going to dance sya sya sya?"

She glare at me and I gave her a peace sign. I'm not gonna be so savage to her. We are here in a mansion and we were trap.

"Stop it! Dahyun-unnie, Tzuyu is teasing me!" Its not going to help you, my friend Chaeng.

"Aw... Why? Right now, you are dancing sya sya sya." Dahyun-unnie should not act like that!

She also did something.

"Unnie, you kiss Jihyo-unnie's face! Its more embarrassing than Chaeng's!" I said.

Dahyun-unnie's face is so red like now. Hahaha! This is so funny!

Instead of talking back to me, she walk out and went to her room. Geez! Dahyun-unnie cannot answer back to me.

I think I need to make some popcorn.

Nayeon's POV
After 30 minutes of being away from dorm. We are finally back! Now... I can have a kiss from Dahyun. Where is she?

"Dahyun-ah! We're here! We have your fruit salad!"

Dahyun went to me as soon as she heard that and get the plastic bag from me. Okay... She didn't even kiss me on my cheeks as a thanks.

Now I am sad.

"Unnie, I think we need to sleep. We have schedule for tomorrow." Mina said as she go to our room. Jeongyeon and Momo bring Tzuyu on their room. Jihyo bring dahyun on the maknae's room while sana...

Well, she bring Chaeyoung to our room. Even Chaeng's with us, I cannot sleep beside her. Everyone knows that I like babies.

"Sana! Let me sleep with Chaeyoung." I said as I get Chaeng from her.

She was about to object but I carry Chaeng to my bed when we enter our room.

There... I have someone to sleep with.
     -----------------------------------------------------------
"Wahhh!!! *baby crying* wahhh!!!!" aish!

Who the hell make the baby crying into alarm sound?! Its still too early in the morning.

I get up and saw a baby beside me. Who is this? Wait!

'30 days of being a baby....'

Oh! I remember now! Its Chaeng! Why is she crying?

"That's why I don't want her to sleep with you unnie. You hug her so tight. I carry her until she cried. Its because of what you did!" Sana?

Its not my fault! She's too cute! Everybody know that babies are cute!

"I am asleep! In fact, I cannot handle it because she was too cute and someone kicked me."  I whined.

Someone kicked me. That's the reason why I was pushed towards Chaeyoung. And it hurts my ! My !!!

I can accept if they pull me but kicking me? No way dude!

"Oh! About that... Its me who kicked you. You are sleep talking awhile ago. It disturbs us."

Sana kicked me? Okay... I change my mind, I am okay with the kick thing than being kissed by her. She always attacks us by her kiss! Its too much!

"Sorry! Anyway, what time is it? I have to go to downstairs to get my make-up."

"3:45am. Its your turn to take a shower. I'm gonna go to Momo's room. Gonna check on Tzuyu. You know, their room is full of stuff toys." 3:45am? Aish! I thought its already 5 in the morning.

I'll just gonna get up and prepare.

"Wahhh.... *baby crying* wahh!!!!" I forgot about chaeyoung.

I carry her and make her go to sleep by patting her back and humming some songs. I also rock her a little bit until she went to sleep.

Good... I just need to put her on Momo's room.

----------------------------------------------------------
Jeongyeon's POV
I can't belive it! Earlier, Nayeon-unnie woke us up and put Chaeyoung on our ned. The reason? She thinks that babies like stuff toys. There no danger in our room because it is full of stuff toys. Like what?!

"3 minutes to go!"

3 minutes is not enough to be fully awake. I am so sleepy. Tzuyu is sleeping soundly, she's too adorable that causes me to not be able to sleep well.

"Umm... Ca---Can we enter?" oh! There's a person outside.

"Yeah... Come in!"

They enter one by one in our waiting room. Looking at them, they look like a new boy group. Do you know how I know?

All the rookie groups visits their sunbaes to introduce and give them a cd. That's what we do too.

"Oh... We know you. I saw you at the ISAC." Even our unnie knows.

Nayeon-unnie may be old but... She knows every group who debut. She always watch on tv.

They introduce themselves and gave us a cd. It turns out that they are a big fan of us. I'm so proud.

Oh! We bring DaChaeTzu with us by the way. Someone in the fansign video what happened that's why everyone know that our maknaes will turn into babies.

Not our fault if they fell in love with their cuteness.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
I take back what I said.

Everytime we are in a show, broadcast, they also wants to carry them. We can't even say No.

"Aw... They are so cute." even Seungyeon-unnie said they are cute.

Why do I have to be in a same schedule with her?

"Yeah... Our schedule is almost finished. After the photoshoot and the interview, we can go home now." I said.

"Jeongyeon! We still have a dance practice!" Momo said.

Dance practice... Now I hate dancing. I am so tired right now.

"Mama...." Huh?

I look at Tzuyu and she was crawling towards me. It is not possible for her to talk. She's 1 year old.

"Mama..." she...

"Woah... Did Tz----"-Jihyo

"She is! Wahhh!!!" Here comes the baby lover name... Im Nayeon.

They are having fun right now. Yes they are... But they don't know that tomorrow, its our vacation. JYP Pd-nim move it tomorrow.

The reason? Ask him!

Tzuyu's POV
Am I the only one who is uncomfortable on what is happening outside my body? Can someone answer me!

"Geez! They really act like our guardians. I want to go back." Dahyun-unnie said as she sit beside me.

She has a popcorn with her.

"We can't! We still have 29 days left before we return back." I said as I eat some popcorn.

Hmm... Sour cream? What the!

"Unnie, they are so affectionate. For the 1st day that we become a baby, they suffer too much than I expected." Oh! Chaeyoung is here.

She change her clothes. I want too!

"At least, they became more mature. Oh! Wait! Are they done on their schedule? Where are they gonna go now?" Dahyun-unnie said.

They are done? Wait! Let me see!

'Can we just go home now! I want to sleep with baby dahyun!' As expected from Momo-unnie.

"Aw... I want to sleep with you too, Momo-unnie." Yuck! I don't want to see Dahyun-unnie acting cute. This time, it is too much.

Yeah! Too much!

'We still have to practice. We cannot miss it. Next month we have a concert. We need to be prepared performing our songs.' Concert? Wait! Jihyo-unnie, we don't know that we have a concert coming next month.

We cannot practice in our form there.

This is a problem.

Sana's POV
I want to rest! I am too tired right now, working and taking care of babies are too tiring. Is this what my mom experience when I was a baby?

"Another one then we can go home!" Another one?!

Jihyo-yah! Let me sleep!

I drink some water on my water bottle when Tzuyu went to me. Aw... So cute!

Now I'm okay.

"How are you kiddo? Come here! Kiss Sana-unnie on the cheeks." I said in my aegyo voice.

She stare for me for a seconds. I forgot, she cann----

She gave me a kiss on the cheeks. She understands me! Yey!

I am now energize!
     ---------------------------------------------------------
Gonna take that back. I am so tired that I went to our room to sleep. We carry the babies and put them beside Momo, Jihyo, and Mina.

We cannot trust Nayeon-unnie.

You know what happened right? Oh well...

I'm going to sleep now. Good night!

Chaeyoung's POV
I am sleeping on the couch when I heard Tzuyu screaming. Geez! That's the first time she scream!

"What the hell?! I am sleeping in here!"

"I forgot the choreography of Like ooh ahh. Oh no!" Wait, what?!

Thanks for that Tzuyu, I am awake now.

"You forgot?" I asked.

"Just the chorus. I can remember it." Oh... Then let me go back to sleep.

I am tired of watching you know.

Professor Furi's POV
'50 percent success!' 50 percent huh...

I still have a half more way to go. I need this to let the maknae line of twice to remember everything.

This is not my fault, its ********** fault.
    ------------End of Chapter 2----------------