SC1 The real I love you (DaTzu)

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Tzuyu’s POV

*alarm clock*

Ugh! Too loud! Where is that annoying alarm clock? I want to break it into pieces. I want to sleep. I stayed up all night because of that thesis(Chapter 1 and 2) that my Professor gave us which is needed to be passed next week. I hate being Grade 12! Can somebody turn off the freaking alarm clock?! I really need to sleep!

“Tzuyu-yah! Its time to wake up. We need to go to school or else, your mommy Nayeon and mommy Jeongyeon will scold me.” Chaeyoung said who is my friend that is also my roommate.

We’ve been friends since I live here with my 2 moms, Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon. They’ve been treating me as their own daughter even though our is not that far from each other. Only 4 years from my Mommy Nayeon and 3 years to my Mommy Jeongyeon. They adopt me because my parents died in a plane crash while going here in South Korea. My older brother is the one who takes care of our business in Taiwan. His name is Chou Zizhiu, He’s already 24 years old so he can manage it.

Anyway, where are we?

Oh! I remember now, we are in the scene where Chaeyoung is waking me up because we need to go to school. I can be late you know. Our school is one of my family’s business and I am the one who was assigned to be the director of it. So… I have no problem being late in class.

“I can be late because I am the director of CTZ University so... please leave me alone for a while.” I cover myself with my blanket.

“Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Get up or I will kiss you!” Oh! I just heard my other roommate, Kim Dahyun-unnie.

I take off the blanket and get up but not to prepare myself for school but to . I know that I have an effect on her. I lean my face on her face and our current distance? Maybe 3-4 cm away.

*blush* T-Tzuyu… T-T-Too close… Hurry! We have school.” Dahyun-unnie is really cute everytime she blush and stuttered.

“Can we just stay here and have some *whisper* date?We can also just cuddle with each other.

I look at her face and she is really blushing too hard. My gosh! I was about to lean on her when suddenly, she pushed me run away from me. Ghad! Teasing her is fun!

Well… I made up my mind.

“I’ll go to school.”

I quickly get my clothes which is my under garments, and school uniform. Don’t forget the hair comb. I need to rush!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is the student government president, Park Jihyo. And this is her vice president, Minatozaki Sana.” My secretary which is Mommy Nayeon introduce the two ladies in front of me.

Hmm… They seem nervous. I guess, because they got to meet the director and the President of this University. Man…They don’t need to be scared, I am just a child.

“Hmm… Nervous?”

“Yeah… I really didn’t imagine that you, a 17 years old and a grade 12 student will be the director of this university. Anyway, I am Park Jihyo, 19 years old and this is Sana, 20 years old.” It still have a nervous feeling within her.

*sigh*

I need to be close with them. Because we will work for some events from now on.

 

Dahyun’s POV

I can’t focus in my class because of what Tzuyu did earlier. Aish! If not because I like her I would punch her on her face. Its really hard to fell in love with someone like Tzuyu. She’s not here in our class because of some director stuff.

“Kim Dahyun! Son Chaeyoung! The director is calling you.”Tzuyu?

Does she need something from us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is these people inside her office? There are two pretty ladies in here that can attract Tzuyu with their charms.

“Dahyun-unnie, Chaeyoung, sit down.” Tzuyu said.

I sit down on the couch beside Chaeyoung. I am not comfortable sitting beside the squirrel like girl. Maybe its because this is our first time meeting with each other. Yeah, I think its because of it.

“Why did you call us Tzu?” Chaeyoung asked.

She sit on the single seat couch which is in front of us before she talks.

“I need your help regarding the Event that will happen next month. It is about the anniversary of our university. You see… I am not great about planning on some events so… Can I trust you with that?” Oh… Event.

No wonder she will really call us. The last time she supervise an event, it became a tragic disaster. Thankfully, no one was hurt that day. She’s not that smart.

“Um… Director, can I ask you something?” The squirrel girl asked shyly.

“What is it?”-Tzuyu

“Are you born with that beautiful face of yours? I mean… Do you have a girlfriend? No! WAIT! What am I saying right now?!” Yeah girl! That’s what happened to me the first time I met Tzu.

You will really like her or should I say… Love her.

Tzuyu just laugh and walk towards the squirrel. Ghad! She hold her hand!

“You’re cute. I don’t have a girlfriend. But if you like, we can hang out sometimes. If that’s okay with Dahyun-unnie.” What a flirt!

“Unnie, contain your temper.” Easy to say Chaeng!

Ugh! I hate this!

“Yeah… That’s okay with me.” I act like I am okay but the truth is I’m not.

“You sure?”Don’t ask me that question Tzuyu. I don’t want to say it again.

“Yeah… Even though it hurts me a lot

“Thank you, Dahyun-unnie.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day, Sana-unnie and Tzuyu have been so close that frequently, Tzu forgot about me. But there is someone who have been giving me love letters and gifts in my locker. I wish this is not a prank.

 

Sana’s POV

Oh my gosh! Tzuyu is so sweet! She an ideal girlfriend for me. We’ve been hanging out for months. Its like a date, we will eat in a restaurant, shopping in mall, travel with our friends. I wish she like me too.

“Yah! Sana-yah, are you okay? You’ve been hugging that Yoda plushie for an hour.” Momo said as she eat her food.

“You know her Momo, everytime she falls in love. She’s becoming a total crazy woman.” That’s mean Mina!

I am not crazy, I am just in love!

“I’m not crazy! I’m just inlove!”

“But the question is, does she love you? You know romantically in love.” Nice question Mina.

I should ask Tzuyu about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She said that this is her address but why do I feel like its not. This is a mansion! I am with Jihyo, Mina, and Momo. I bring them with me so that I will not feel too nervous when I talk about it. I press the door bell and someone in a maid outfit open the door.

“Welcome! Who are you?” The maid asked.

“Um.. we are Tzuyu’s friends. We just pay her a visit. Tell her Sana is here.”

“Sana? Yeah, I remember your name. Come inside, the young lady is something important with her family. Let me assist you to their studio building.” They have a studio building?!

Wow! They’re really rich!

 

Tzuyu’s POV

I am so doomed! I can’t tell her my feelings. I am so nervous whenever she’s here. Should I keep on giving her gifts and letters? She wouldn’t know that it is me until I confess to her. Ugh! Why did I ignore her for these past few weeks just to make her jealous?!

“Baby Tzuyu, what’s wrong?” Nice timing, Mommy Jeongyeon.

I look at her and give her the letters and the picture that the woman I like. I never love someone than her.

“I see… You like her. Since when?”Mommy Jeongyeon asked.

“Since the day I realize that I cannot live without her. She…she became a very special person for me. Everytime I , everytime I talk to her, everytime I see her, she’s makes me feel special. But now… I cannot confess to her.”

“Aw… Our child is really growing up. When do you plan to confess?”Mommy Nayeon asked.

Confess?

“I’ll confess to her tomorrow. I have a plan and Chaeyoung knows it. I will also tell her about my secret.”

“Don’t tell me…”-Mommy Jeongyeon

“Yes… I will tell her everything. Except the life duration that I have. The moment I go to America to get an operation… I will put this ring on her wedding finger so that when I came back. I can propose to her.”

I look at them and they are crying right now. They are so moved right now.

“I can’t believe that our daughter is now a fully grown woman. I am so glad that you found the one you truly love.” Aww… Mommy Nayeon is really a supportive mom.

I stand up and hug them.

I will love these kind of parents.

 

Sana’s POV

Tzuyu likes someone else? Should I confront her about it? Its nothing wrong to assume that it was me who she was talking about. But I am scared to get a heartbreak. I need some courage right now.

“Oh! Sana-unnie! Momo-unnie! Mina-unnie! Jihyo-unnie! You’re here! Nice! Dahyun-unnie and I need to talk to Tzuyu too. You know… Its been a long time since Dahyun-unnie and Tzuyu hangout. Need to bring them together.” Now that Chaeyoung said that… I heard about Chaeng being involve on the confession that Tzuyu plans to do.

“Chaeyoung, one question, one answer. Who did Tzuyu loves Sana or Dahyun?” Wahh!!! Mina, you’re too straightforward.

“Umm…Wait! *open the door* Yow!!! Tzuyu, I bring her with me. Should you confess to her right now?” EEEHHH!!!

“I told you to not interfere when someone is having a moment!” Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon pinch Chaeyoung ears.

They drag Chaeyoung to the corner and scold her like there’s no tomorrow. Poor girl!

“Are they always like that?” Jihyo asked Tzuyu.

“Yeah, as long as Chaeyoung made a mistake she will got scold by them.”Oh!

Seems like Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon are their parents. What a great parents that they have.

“Tzuyu, what do you need from me? I need to practice for my recital.”-Dahyun

“You have a recital? Why did you not tell me about it?”Tzuyu asked.

“You are too busy hanging out with Sana-unnie. You don’t have time for me.” Why am I being drag with their problem?!

“You know that you are special with me. I will come with you tomorrow. Mommy Nayeon, cancel all of my meetings tomorrow.” Special?

“But---“-Nayeon-unnie

“No buts! Dahyun-unnie is more important than those meetings. Cancel those schedules!”So this is the boss side of Chou Tzuyu.

She’s more attractive than I thought. No wonder I will really fall for her. Speaking of that… I need to ask her about my feelings. Maybe later.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I invite Tzuyu to go to the mall with me. Gladly, she accept that offer and come with me and my friends. We are currently in the restaurant eating some fancy foods. What she doesn’t know is that, I have a surprise for her.

“Miss Chou, this is your bouquet of flowers.” The waiter said as she gave it to Tzuyu.

“Who gave this me?”

“Its from me. Sorry to surprise you but I thought that I should confess to you...”

“Confess? What are you talking about Sana-unnie?”

I kneel in front of her and open a ring before I said:

“The first time we met, you captured my heart. Its like  love at first sight. You are so romantic to me, inviting me to hang-out. Giving me gifts and treat me special everytime we are in a date. So, I expect that I should confess to you. I love you, not just a friend but as the woman who is really fall in love to you. Do you feel the same way as me?”

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

I drag Dahyun-unnie to the restaurant where Tzuyu is and currently, we are trying to find her seat when suddenly… A crowd cheer for someone. We walk towards there and excuse us to way through their way when suddenly, we saw Sana-unnie kneeling in front of Tzuyu.

“This is bad.”

“I love you, not just a friend but as the woman who is really fall in love to you. Do you feel the same way as me?”

Waaahhh!!! It can’t be! I look at Dahyun-unnie who is looking at them emotionless. She should not hear what Tzuyu will say or else… everything will go wrong.

“Sana! What are you doing?! Don’t ruin your image!” Jihyo-unnie must be feel ashamed to Sana-unnie because she confess in the public.

“Jihyo is right! This is not the right place for you to ask Tzuyu as your girlfriend!” Mina-unnie said to Sana-unnie as she insist to make her stand up but Sana-unnie is still kneeling.

“Girlfriend?”The word that come out from Dahyun-unnie.

It captured Tzuyu’s attention and make her bow her head. Seems like she knows what to answer.

“Sana-unnie…”

Tzuyu, don’t make Dahyun-unnie hurt.

“I love you….” I love yo--- Dahyun-unnie run away! Seems like she’s crying.

Tzuyu, what have you done?!

“CHOU TZ—“

“Let me continue on what I will say. Chaeyoung, record this.” I just do what she tell me to do. I record it. A video record.

“Tzuyu, does that mean…”

“No,Sana-unnie. I love you but as a sister and as a friend. I make a mistake on making you assume that I feel something for you. But sorry… I have someone in my heart and I need to chase her. So, may you please excuse me.”

Tzuyu run away from the crowd and chase Dahyun-unnie.

That Chou, she really likes to make a twist of events.

“Tzuyu!” I turn around at her and she’s stop running in the exit.

“Love her just like how I love Mina-unnie. Don’t hurt her or else, I will kill you!”

She smiled at me and hug me.

“I will.” She said before she run away.

Chou Tzuyu! Get your girl!

“You like me huh.”Oops!

I just accidentally confess my feelings. I smile awkwardly at Mina-unnie and give her a peace sign.

“About that… Yeah, I like you. Do I have a ch---“

*smack*

“I like you too. Don’t you ever cheat on me.” Well…

“I cannot promise that but I will do my best not to be attact by others.”

She just laugh and hug me.

Well… I think confessing accidentally is not that bad.

But still! What Tzuyu did is too… Ugh! I cannot explain it.

Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Make everything right!

 

Dahyun’s POV

“I love you…”

It hurts me too much. Tzuyu loves Sana-unnie. I know about it in the first place because she gave all of her time to Sana-unnie. Sometimes she forgot hanging out with us. I think she forgot about us.

I am in the park right now sitting on the bench. I need to release this emotion.

I stand up and yell.

“WHY DO YOU KEEP ON HURTING ME CHOU TZUYU! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?!”

“AAAAHHHH!!!!! I HATE YOU CHOU TZUYU! YOU BREAK MY HEART!”

I keep on yelling when suddenly someone point a sharp object on my neck. Am I gonna die?

“Come with me.” The man said.

“W-Where are g-gonna drag me?”

“Just co---OUCH!”

In a second someone pull me from the man. I look at that person and to my shock it is…

“TZUYU!” She’s here.

But… I am still mad at her that’s why I push her and run but the man caught me and point the sharp object on my neck. Okay! I made a mistake that I run!

“Release my girl!” My girl?!

“And why do I need to d---“ Tzuyu grab his hand that lets me escape from the man.

They are now both fighting to get the knife. Ghad, what should I do?!

“Dahyun-unnie!”

I look at Tzuyu after she called me.

“You don’t know how much I love you. I am willing to die just to save you. Unnie! Run!”

“But---“

“RUN!”

I run away from them just like what she said. A few minutes later, I saw her running away from the man who is escaping. Did something happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we are from away from that man. At last, we can finally rest from running from that incident. We are here in the parking lot of the mall, finding Tzuyu’s car. After looking from some cars, we finally found it. I was about to enter when suddenly, Tzuyu backhug me.

“T-Tzuyu-yah…”

“Let me hug you for a moment.”

“But…”

“Dahyun-unnie, you ran away before I even finished my answer from Sana-unnie’s question.”

She’s right, I ran away being hurt from that scene. A tear was escaped from my eye and it continue to let out.

“Do you want to tell you what my final answer to her?”

She turn me around facing her and hold both of shoulders before she lean in and said.

“I love her as a friend. Why? Because there is already someone who captured my heart. And that person is the one I am giving some letters and gifts in her locker. The girl that I like to tease. The girl that I want to protect. The girl that I will marry sooner. Do you want to know who it is?”

She kiss my forehead she smiled and say it.

“Its you, Dahyun-unnie. I am willing to take risk just to be with you. Gosh! Do you know that I should confess to you tomorrow in your recital?! UGH! Now I cannot do my plan beca---“

I cut her with a kiss.

I cannot believe that I will kiss someone that I love.

I cut it and smile at her.

“Don’t worry, whatever your plan is, there will be only one answer that I will say…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

She smiled at me and kiss me once again and she let me wear a ring.

“I need to tell you something. I need to go in an operation in America because of my disease. Don’t worry… I will come back.” I hug her and smile at her.

“I will wait for you.”

 

 

 

 

 

(5 months later)

“SON CHAEYOUNG!!! HURRY UP! WE NEED TO PICK UP TZUYU IN THE AIRPORT!!!”

“COMING!!!”

Aish! This child is such a pain. My girlfriend is currently waiting me in the airport and now… I am 5 minutes late.

“Let’s go,unnie!”

-------------------------------------------------------

On our way to airport, the driver suddenly went in a resort. This is not what I said to him earlier.

“Yah! I said, Airport not resort!”

“The young lady ask me to bring you here.” Tzuyu did?

*Tzuyu calling*

 What a nice timing!

I answer the call and talk to her.

“Yah! Cho—“

“Hon, just follow the petals on the floor.”

I did what she said, I follow it and I saw Mina-unnie holding a rose. She gave it to me and said:

“You are a lucky girl. Be happy okay?”

“O…kay?” Weird!

I just grab it and continue to walk.

“Hon, are you sure this will lead to you? You are not a stalker right?”

“I’m not a stalker. I am your admirer.”

Cheesy!

As I continue to walk, I saw Nayeon-unnie, and Jeongyeon-unnie who are tearing up while giving me the roses.

“Love her until you die or else…”Nayeon-unnie is scary!
 

“Stop that,love. Dahyun-ah, protect Tzuyu just like how she protect you.” Jeongyeon-unnie said as they give me a hug.

Aw… My future parent-in-law.

“Don’t worry, I will be by her side.”

“I’m sure you will.”-Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie

I walk again and saw Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie. Chaeyoung who is behind me also gave me a rose and smile at me. The two girls is smiling at me and gave a rose.

“Tzuyu is like my own daughter, if you did something that might hurt her. I will give her to Sana.” That was scary Jihyo-unnie!!!

“Just give me a lot of foods. That will make me happy.”Momo-unnie said while eating her chips.

I just laugh at them and smile at them before I continue my journey. When I saw the end, I saw Sana-unnie holding 6 roses and give me a pissed with a smile.

“I will steal Tzuyu from you if you cheat on her. You’re a lucky bastard. She reject me because of you. There! Go to her!” Sana-unnie said before she leave.

That was so scary. But hey! I know that she is concern to our relationship so no---

“Hon, you’re here.”

I end the call and and hug her. I miss her so much!

“Ow… You’re lucky that I love you or else…”

“What is this?!”

“Let’s just say, this is my greatest plan just to be sure that you will be mine.”

A plan?

“I like you since I was 15 and I am sure that it’s a real love. The day I am having my operation, my heart beat stop for a few minutes but when I remember you, I bring myself to life. I want to cuddle with you, I want to kiss you, I want to have a family with you. I want to share my life with you.”

“Tzuyu-yah….”

She kneel down and show me a ring. A ring that looks like expensive.

“So, Kim Dahyun, hon… Will you marry me and be with me until death?”

This is so…

“SAY YES OR I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL MARRY HER!” really Sana-unnie?

“JUST SAY YES!”

This is so… surprising for me. But I cannot afford to lose her.

“Unnie?”-Tzuyu

I pull her and give her a kiss. When I break that kiss, I say my answer with a smile.

“Yes!!!”

She smiled at me and cheer before she put the ring on my wedding finger.

“This will be the Real I love you that you here from me.”-Tzuyu

*smack*

“I love you, Kim Da--- no. Chou Dahyun.”

“I love you too, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

A/N:

Yeah! DaTzu wins!!! Sorry but I want some romantic story for them. You know… I will make some short stories for you while I am making the real chapters of these book. This one is a special chapter.