Epilogue

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Chaeyoung's POV
Its been 3 months since the incident happened. Professor Han pleaded to have a death sentence which the judge doesn't agree with. Instead, he was punished to be in jail for 60 years. That punishment makes him go crazy which causes for him to commit suicide inside the jail.

As for our group, Tzuyu is already awake. She is now perfectly fine. But there are some times that she her head aches. The doctor said, it was normal because she is regaining her memories. There are still victims who became a baby for 30 days due to their greed to have a younger look.

The government already release a statement that the scientists of this experiment should finish it.

We are already in gayo daechukjae where it is already ended.

"Happy birthday, Sana-unnie!!!/Sana!!!"

You're right, its her birthday. We give her a kiss before we go to the stage with the other artists. Dahyun-unnie who's being a dork along with BTS-sunbaenims who are dancing to amor party. It was so fun but we saw a strange person.

"Nayeon-unnie, someone's looking at us. Who is it?" I asked.

"Don't think like that. Its already finished. Professor Han is already in jail. Just have fun." well if she says so.

The song is finishes as well as the program. All of the artists go to the backstage one by one. I guess its finish.

Maybe our adventure is finish but Professor Furi said that we can still go to the other world. We still have the teleport device. Ah...

It's nice that everything's back to normal.

Sana unnie also notice that what she felt for Tzuyu is just an infatuation and just a sisterly love.

Well... That makes everthing normal, right?

Someone's POV
Destiny is our Fat's partner. Once it started, you should end it. Twice had suffered for too long but it should not be the end of our story.

I received a text as soon the Twice members and the other groups exit the stage.

To: ****
This group is the one who will be our next victim. Many members yet... Some of them is fun to play with. This group have one member who who should suffer. Plan right now.

I look at the picture that was attached in it and was amaze. There's some members who have circled. So I guess, they will be our next victim. But, why does one of them have a X mark?

I guess... ******!






 

You will have 30 days on being a baby.