Chapter 8:7th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Tzuyu's POV
What a nice day to forgot how to greet in korean. Why do I need to suffer in this effects of that drink?!

"Tzuyu-yah, its time for your thermometer. Let me check your temperature." All right, Doctor Chaeng.

I put the thermometer on my armpit and press it the button. Thankfully, I just take a bath a while ago while practicing my korean skills. Its hard to be a foreigner

After a minute, I give Chaeng the thermometer for her to see the result. I think its lower than before right?

"39°! Tzuyu, its lower than before. We should tell this to Dahyun-unnie!" Chaeyoung is so excited and happy when she see my temperature.

She even drag me to our living room. Where I saw Dahyun-unnie talking to Jeongyeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie. How did Jeongyeon-unnie know about this?

"Oh! Jeongyeon-unnie, Jihyo-unnie, you're here!" I hug the two of them and sit between them.

I miss them so much! Like hell, this place is like a jail. We can't even go outside.

"Ujuju... Our maknae line, we miss you two. How are you?"Jihyo-unnie asked.

"We're okay. You two, why are you here? I thought Jeongyeon-unnie is with Nayeon-unnie to take care of my baby version."

"About that, Tzu. She's been here for 20 minutes. She wants to see us." really Dahyun-unnie?!

"That's great! But, I think you should go."-Chaeng

"Why? Don't you want to see me?" Oho! Jeongyeon-unnie has wrong assumption right now.

This gonna take a long time for her to understand what Chaeyoung means on what she said.

Nayeon's POV
"YOO JEONGYEON!"

Aish, that brat. She took so long to come back here. I know she's watching me with the maknaes so she better go back in here.

"Mama! *baby crying* Mama!!! Papa!!!" Ujuju, my child,  you're crying again.

I carry baby Tzuyu and pat her back. My child, I am your mother and I will never let anything happen on you.

"My child, stop crying. Mama is still here. Your papa is not in here. She needs to do something important. But look*make baby Tzu looks at her* A bunny appears. *Became a bunny*"

She touch my face and smile. That smile is so cute! She even giggle too! She's too cute to handle!

*Door open*

*Door close*

"Hey what's up!" Oh its Momo.

Glad she's here, alone. Baby Tzuyu is my child after a long discussion last night. Baby Dahyun is Momo's Child and Chaeyoung is Mina's Child. Their father? Its only Jeongyeon. This is what happened last night.

                           Flashback
We need some discussion to do. Jihyo insist that she's the mother of the three babies. I am not happy on that.

"Nayeon-unnie, I am the mother of the maknae line because I am the leader of the group."

"No, I am their mother. I am the the oldest of this group so I am their mother."

"I am their mother."

"No I am."

"Its me unnie."

"Nah, its me."

"Me"

"Me!"

"Stop that you two! Okay, lets make this straight. Technically, I am their father. So all of us should let them choose who will be their mother." Jeongyeon said.

Momo and Jeongyeon put Dahyun and Chaeyoung on the floor. To let some space on Mina and Sana, a plushies of Squirrel and Penguin was assigned.

"Now, unnie and Jihyo should sit down with us."If she says so.

We do what she says and she let Baby Dahyun and Baby Chaeyoung decide on who will be their mother.

"Go, Chaeyoung! Pick me!"

"Stop that unnie." -Momo

"Just shut up, Chaeyoung! Dahyun,  I'm a bunny!"

"Dahyun, Chaeyoung! Its me Thomas, boo boo!" Wah! Thomas is here.

We Wait on who they pick it turns out Dahyun pick Momo while Chaeyoung. She pick Mina.

Then how about Tzuyu?

We went to the hospital and let her decide. Its not surprising that she picks me because she hugs me. I am the winner!

"Mama!" So cute Tzu!

                    End of flashback

And that's how I win from Jihyo on becoming Baby Tzu's mother.

"How's my little sister?" Little sister?! Momo, if that's what you think then I am your mother. Nah, its a joke.

I let her carry Baby Tzu while I prepare her milk.

"Ujuju, Moguri is here to help you. Chaeyoung just texted me that Jeongyeon is there. Its very amazing that they can text us from other part of the world."I know right.

Its really amazing that they can text us even they are at the another world. Maybe parallel world is real.

"I know right. Anyway, can you feed her for a minute? I need to bring Jeong back here."

"But unnie..."

"No buts, Jeongyeon should be here right now!"

I open the portal and enter it. I know its a right place, I saw Jeongyeon being panicked before I enter.

When I arrive in the world where the maknae line is, I saw Jeongyeon hiding behind Jihyo. Oh, she's dead.

"Unnie, let me e---" no explanation Jeong.

"Explain what Jeongyeon? Baby Tzuyu is currently wants to see you but you're here. You should go back right now!"

She just pout and I open the portal. I don't care if Jeongyeon is mad at me but I need to say this.

"I hate you for being an irresponsible father!" and I enter the portal.

That was nice. Now, I need to hide before Jeongyeon comes back.

Jeongyeon's POV
Did Nayeon-unnie just told me that she hates me? Did I hear it right?

"Oho! She just said that you are an irresponsible father! That was BAAM!" No, Dahyun its not.

"First of all, I am a woman not a man, and second, I am not irresponsible!" I am so mad right now!

I need to go back there right now. I open the portal and enter it. When I get out of the portal I am glad that Nayeon-unnie is in front of me.

"Tell me Momo, where should I hide?" You cannot hide anymore unnie.

"I think you cannot hide anymore, Jeongyeon is right behind you." That's right Momo.

When Nayeon-unnie turns around she saw me and panicked.

Did she just run away?

Momo's POV
Wow! Nayeon-unnie is fast at running. Is she a runner?

"Hey, what happened to her?" I asked.

"She just panicked after she saw me. You know what she said to me?"-Jeongyeon

"What?"

"I am an irresponsible father. And you know what, she told me that she hates me. First of all I am not a man. I am a woman."

"But you are still their father." I bluntly said to her.

She spank my head! It hurts! Moguri get hurt because of Jeongyeon. I just said the truth, the babies sees her as their father.

Do you wanna know why?

Its because of her hairstyle when they saw our Cheer up days. She looks like a man that days.

I cannot blame the kids, she really looks like their father.

"Shut up! Back to topic,  Where are we?" What a woman!

"I am a woman thing."

"Thanks. So, let me continue what I should say. I am not a man but a woman. Also not irresponsible! I am so responsible you know. It just that I want to visit the maknae line in the world they in. Is that bad to do?" No, it is not Jeongyeon.

But hell, she gets mad because of what Nayeon-unnie said to her? We all know that unnie is just kidding around.

"So that's why unnie is trying to hide from you? You can just like what you always do. Moguri should stay here for a while cause you have to go now."

She pat my head and smile before she run away.

2yeon is a complicated couple. Comment if you think so too.

Sana's POV
I need to make Baby Dahyun to take a bath. It is so hard to make her do it because she is too energetic. She's too fast at running. She can walk properly.

"Dahyun-ah! Come to your Sana-unnie!"

Baby Dahyun come to me and sit on my lap. That's a good girl. Now what should I do next.

*Door open*

*Door close*

Oh! Momo is here,  I carry the baby and quickly went outside the living room. But instead of Momo, its Nayeon-unnie.

Hell, I thought she's taking care baby Tzu in thr hospital with Jeongyeon.

"What happened unnie?"

"Sana, right timing. I need to hide, Jeongyeon is mad at me."Okay... That's interesting.

"Well, if you want to hide, you can go in the bathroom. Just close th---nah, not there. Just go under the bed. The maknae line's room is the perfect one."

"Thanks" and she go to the maknae line's room.

Hmm.... This is getting exciting because after a few minutes, its Jeongyeon's turn. She enters the house and asked.

"Where's Nayeon-unnie?"

"I don't know."

As soon as I said that she go to the maknae line's room first. Where Nayeon-unnie is hiding right now.

This is more exciting than I thought it will be.

Mina's POV
"Its a good girl. Now you will wear your t-shirt."

Baby Chaeyoung raise her arms and I let her wear her t-shirt by helping her. Now that she's prepared, we will no---

*Door open*

*Door close*

"Let me hide under your Chaeng's bed." Nayeon-unnie said and quickly hide under Chaeng's bed.

When she's totally okay in hiding, Jeongyeon-unnie enters the room. And look at me.

"Where's Nayeon-unnie?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"You're not good in lying Mina. Unnie! Come on out!"Yeah, she's right. I am not a LIAR!

I don't even what they are doing. Nayeon-unnie is hiding and Jeongyeon-unnie is finding. Are they playing hide and seek?

"Let me see under Chaeng's bed."Uh-oh, trouble!

She quickly look under the bed and smile. I think she find her. Cause she pull someone under it.

"Jeongyeon-ah! Don't murder me!"

Nayeon-unnie was caught. The funny thing is that, her hair is a total mess. Like what the hell happened?

"I will not. Now stand up and let's go in the living room." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she drag Nayeon-unnie towards outside the room.

Poor unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie will like there's no tomorrow.

Jihyo's POV
Watching the Nayeon-unnie getting scolded by Jeongyeon is a rare thing. No, the rare thing is a lie, we always see that.

'Jeongyeon-ah! Don't kill me!' Poor unnie.

"Nayeon-unnie will not be killed by Jeongyeon-unnie because she's just gonna get scolded by her." Dahyun said before eating her popcorn.

"You're right, nagging is Jeongyeon-unnie's habit. It is the same thing of scolding, like Momo-unnie getting scolded for refilling the humidifier." Tzuyu-yah, you're totally right!

I remember when we visit knowing brothers, Momo revealed that Jeongyeon scold her for refilling the humidifier. But you know what, she did it again. This morning before I go here, I saw Momo refilling the humidifier instead of taking out of the water from it. She gets scold by Jeongyeon. Okay back to the topic.

'Oh! Unnie, you got caught by Jeongyeon! This will be exciting to watch!' Sana said as she carry baby Dahyun and sit on the couch.

This seems like a movie to watch. Even Mina and Baby Chaeyoung came to watch them.

"I'm getting excited on how Jeongyeon-unnie will ." Chaeyoumg said as she gets to be really excited on what is happening in the screen.

"I wonder if she'll get punished by cleaning the dorm."

'You, fat little bunny. First! I am not a man to call me a father. Second, I am responsible! So clean the dorm you grandma!' Oho! That was brutal!

"I never expect it from Jeongyeon to be that mad."

"Me too."-Tzuyu

"Me three."-Dahyun

"Oh! Sana-unnie texted me. She said you should go home right now Jihyo-unnie because Nayeon-unnie is crying." Oh, damn!

I totally forgot about it.

"Okay, I'll go home now. Be safe in here. Bye!" I open the portal and enter it. I found myself in the dorm.

*portal close*

Shoot! Nayeon-unnie is really crying while Jeongyeon try to make her stop. I should start reconciling them.

I sit beside Nayeon-unnie and hug her while patting her back. While Jeongyeon she caress Nayeon-unnie's hair.

"Unnie, I'm here. Jeongyeon, say sorry to her."

"Sorry. I'm just mad at what you said earlier. Don't worry you will not clean the dorm."

As soon as she said that, Nayeon-unnie look at us and smile. Oh ghad, we we're trick!

"Thank you! But hell, that hurts! I am not fat!" And Nayeon-unnie went to our room.

I didn't even think that it will turn out that she just act. JYP! Give us some drama for Nayeon-unnie to act!

Momo's POV
"She can go out after the next two days. She's okay now." Thank you doctor!

"Thank you doctor!" I bow and quickly stand up straight.

The doctor must be happy that Momoring bow to him. She went out and leave us here, alone.

"Momo-ni!!!" Yes, Tzuyu, its your Momo-ni.

Ghad, she hug me so tight and cry. I think had a nightmare. I pat her back and hum some songs for her.

She began to stop crying and starts to sleep. Baby Tzuyu is so cute!

*door open*

*door close*

I look who enter the room and its Professor Furi. But looks like he panic about something.

"Momo, I need to tell something. Its about the antidote." antidote?

"Antidote? What about it?"

"Momo, the antidotes I made are missing. I need your members help find someone who did it."Professor Furi said.

I let him sit on the couch and talk to him.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked.

He shook his head leaving me dumbfounded. I should tell this to others.

"Let me call Nayeon-unnie."

*phone ringing*

*answer phone call*

"Hello? Momo, why did you call? We're on the way right now. Call La---"

"No, wait. Professor Furi already made the antidote but someone took it from him. He needs our help."

"..."

She's not answering. What the hell?!

"Unnie?"

"..."-Nayeon-unnie

"Are you okay?"

"She's fine Momo. Its me Jeongyeon, she's crying out of happiness. Tell Professor Furi that we will help him find the person who took the antidote. I'll hung up!" Oh... Nayeon-unnie is crying.

Should I cry too?

Tzuyu's POV
They have an antidote?! They must find it as soon as possible or I will absolutely forget everything.

"Tzuyu-yah! Someone took the antidote! They must find it soon for us to be back!" Dahyun-unnie said.

"She's right Tzu. We're gonna be back to normal! Let's have fun!!!" Dahyun dance like there's no tomorrow.

Chaeyoung do it too. I think I am the only one who have a major problem. I need to talk 24/7 in korean or else I might forgot about it.

"Yeah, you're right. But, they must find it very soon or else I might forget everything."

Dahyun-unnie and Chaeyoung sit beside me and hug me.

"Don't worry, they will find it as soon as possible." They said.

I wish they're right. Because right now, I am too scared to forget everything.

Please, unnies... Find it!

???'s POV
They did an antidote but what I did is the best idea I have. I just stole their antidote. Another collection...

"Chou Tzuyu, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, I'll make sure that one of you will forget everything."

A/N: This is now competing in Watty's 2019, support it and recommend it. Anyway, enjoy reading this book. This will have a sequel. Thank you!