Chapter 6: 5th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Nayeon's POV
Ahhh!!!! I woke up very late! Its already 9:00am yet I am still here in our dorm. I texted Momo that we will be in the hospital 7:30am. Jeongyeon will scold us because of this.

"Sana! Hurry up! Its been 30 minutes when you start showering!"

"5 more minutes!" 5 minutes? No! I'm late.

We are late. No more 5 minutes, aish! Why does Sana and Dahyun have to bath together? They are both slow.

"No, get out of the bathroom. I need to shower. Get out!!!"

In less than 1 minute, both of them go out of the bathroom. They already wear their clothes.

I will take a very fast bath then Jihyo and I will go to the hospital.
--------------------------------------------------------
I... Okay! I take back what I just said earlier. I was too slow when it comes of taking a shower. We leave the dorm at 11:00am. Jihyo scolded me because of that.

"No... Momo, tell Jeongyeon that we are already here. Yes..... No! Forget it, we're here already." Jihyo said as she hung up the call.

Talking to Momo sometimes makes you frustrated. But at the same time, she's cute.

"That Momo... She's really confusing when I talked to her. Anyway, did you already bring a blanket and foods unnie?" Oh... Did I bring some foods?

Let me check.

"Yeah. I am sure these will be enough for us until evening."

"Really? Then, we can go in now." Jihyo said as she open the door.

When we enter the room we saw Tzuyu being carried by Jeongyeon. The baby was drinking her milk while Momo entertain her.

They look like a total siblings.

"Oh! Unnie you two are late. You said that you will be here exactly 7:30. Aish! Did you set your alarm clock?" Huhuhu... Someone save me from Jeongyeon, she's nagging me.

"W--well, I woke up very late." I explained.

She gave me a 'are you sure look' and give the baby to Momo. Why are you like that to me Jeong?

"I really woke up very late plus, Sana and Dahyun are so slow. They waste 31 minutes in the bathroom."

"Then why did you not use the other bathrooms? We have 3 of it." Oh... That makes sense.

"I..."

"She forgot because she's a grandma."-Jihyo

"You what?!"

Jihyo escaped as she stand beside Momo. She really knows my weakness. I am not a grandma!

I am just... a cute lady that forgets to set an alarm.

"Unnie, stop that. Momo and I will be here tomorrow. Sana and Mina will watch Tzuyu later, at night." Eh?! Jeongyeon that's unfair.

"What?! Jihyo and I already bring some of our things for today. Can we just stay here?" I said.

Jeongyeon check our bags and sigh. While Momo, she already starts to eat her part of the food. She said that she didn't eat breakfast.

"Okay. You can watch Tzuyu for the WHOLE day." Yes!!!

"Momo, let's go home!"

She Drag Momo to get out of the room. Leaving Jihyo and I here.

That's fast. Yet, I was lucky that I bring too much things in my bag.

Tzuyu's POV
Argh! My head. What the hell is happening to me? Can somebody take this from me? Also, who turn off the aircon? So hot.

"Oh! Tzuyu, you're already awake. I bring porridge for you." Chaeyoung said after she enter my room.

She put a small table on my bed and put the foor she brought. She also put a medicine. I assume... I have a fever.

"Thanks."

I start eating my food while Chaeyoung is watching me. My gosh, I feel like I am a Television.

"Am I pretty?"I asked.

She flustered for a moment because of what I asked but it was change of herself laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Am I funny?"

"No, Tzu. It makes me realize that you're already fine." She said as she take a phone out of her pocket.

How the hell did she have a phone? I thought we cannot have those.

"You have a cellphone, how the hell did you have that?" I asked before I eat my food.

"I gave it to her." Shocks!

How the hell did Professor Furi get in my room without me noticing?! Is he a ghost? Or maybe he is an alien!

"H-How d-di---" I'm so lost of my words right now.

This is too shocking for me.

"In this world, you maybe cannot go out but! You can have a phone. I gave it already. I put your phone on your table, beside the lamp." Wait... We can?

How can he not say that to us after we came here. This is so unfair. But! In the same time, I can now use a phone to watch videos in youtube about pets.

I'm so grateful!

"Oh.. Thank you..." I murmured.

"You're welcome. I'll be back later to check you up." He said.

He pat my head before he disappear. Okay! I have a serious question to ask.

How can he appear and disappear with getting out and getting in here in this mansion?

Sana's POV
"Dahyun-ah! Don't run, please! We need to go to the hospital." Ahh...

This kid is a pain, I told Nayeon-unnie that we will be there at 3:00pm. Ah.... Why are these babies are so hyper?

"Sana-ni! Dahyun tired." Aww...

I carry her and change her clothes. At last, she's already tired. At the age of 2 years old she can speak some words. We're proud of her.

"Nya!" Its Chaeyoung.

Baby Tzuyu doesn't do that, she gos 'ma'. Anyway, Mina and Chaeyoung are already prepared to go the hospital.

While Dahyun, she's asleep drinking her milk. She's so cute!

"Unnie, let's go! Momo and Jeongyeon already texted me. They are still at the mall. Buying some foods and things there."

Mina and Chaeyoung are already finished. While us... I'm doomed.

"Yeah, You two go first we'll be coming later in the van."

"Okay. Chaeyoung-ah, we'll wait Dahyun and Sana-unnie in the van. Lets go!" Mina put Chaeyoung in the baby bag that she was wearing.

Chaeyoung is facing us right now. She's cute! Okay Sana quit it. Just finish preparing Dahyun then you can go now.

Yeah... That's right.

Professor Furi's POV
I still have one more missing ingredient to this antidote. What could it be? Wait, what time is it?

"1:45pm. I will fix this antidote later. I need to check Tzuyu and the others at their mansion. Okay... Let's get it!"

I get the device for opening the portal and open it to the world where Dahyun and the others is. This must be the place.

I walk through it and found myself at the...

Hospital... Okay, I pick a wrong portal but hey! Nayeon, Jihyo and Baby Tzu is here. Let me check.

"About that..." I close the portal and walk towards Baby Tzu.

"I just made a device to go to the DaChaeTzu's world. Sadly, I pick a wrong location. Anyway, let me check her in this form." I said.

I touch her forehead and just smirk. I'm glad that her temperature went down a little bit. I also use the thermometer. After a minute...

"39.5° Glad that her fever went down."

"It went down? But 15 minutes ago, the doctor check it and the temperature is 41.1°" 41.1?

I assume that Tzuyu has something to do with this. In their world, she's totally fine. Actually, she looks fine.

"Let me check Tzu in their world. Take c---"

"I'll come too." Nayeon said.

"No, unnie. I'll come. As a leader I need to---"

"Jihyo, I'm older than you so obey me. When Sana and Mina arrive here. Tell them that I buy something... Just tell a lie. I'll be back."

Okay... Its Final, Nayeon will come with me whether I agree or not she's still insist it.

I gave her the device, I have more than 8 of this. I gave to her as a gift. No... I gave her all of it. But...

"Jihyo and you should keep this as a secret. Give them to your members wait! Give me back the 3 devices." she give me back the 3 and give the 3 of them to Jihyo.

Okay... Here we go!

I open the portal and hold Nayeon hands before we walk through it.

I think this the right place.

Dahyun's POV
I should get some water to Tzu as we we're watching some movies in here. We don't want to watch our unnies for now.

Oh... We are here in the living room. My dongsaengs wants to stay here so I let them.

"Hey... Should I make some pop---"

*Portal appeared*

*Nayeon and Prof. Furi appeared *

"Kyaaa!!!! Are we here?" How the hell did Nayeon come here?

"corn... Is this a dream? Is that Nayeon-unnie an illusion?" Someone answer me.

I faint before someone answers.

Chaeyoung's POV
"Oh"

"My"

"Ghad"

Is this real?! Does Nayeon-unnie really here?! I'm so happy!!! Geez, I am crying.

"Dahyun? Dahyun, wake up. Its me, Nayeon-unnie." Dahyun-unnie wake up and stare at Nayeon-unnie before she hug her.

I hug them because of happiness. Tzuyu walk towards us slowly and hug us as she reached us. This is real!

"I miss you! How have you been? Are you okay? Do you eat 3 meals in a day? Did Professor Furi hurt you? Answer me!" Nayeon-unnie asked too much questions.

"Unnie, we are okay actually, Professor Furi didn't hurt us. He cared about us. Yes, we eat 3 meals in a day and yes, we watched everything you did outside of this world." Uh... Dahyun-unnie said too much.

Nayeon-unnie looks shocked because of what she heard. It will really be surprising for her that we saw everything about what they did. Also... Its the best tv show that we watched.

Don't blame us, its really good to watch their actions.
---------------------------------------------------------
I take what I said, its bad to watch their actions. Nayeon-unnie get mad to us. She scold us for 15 minutes.

"You should tell us before you watch your unnies actions. Its so embarrasing!" Nayeon-unnie said.

"Yeah... Really embarassing. You, unnies take us to a horror house. Thinking that I may not cry is bad. We now have the same situation." Tzuyu said.

Her savageness us now double up because of her fever. Nayeon-unnie was dumbfounded because of what she said.

Its really easy to handle Nayeon-unnie when you have something that can make her stop. Just like what Tzu said.

"Oh... About that... I didn't think that you would cry so... We take the three of you there." she smile awkwardly at us and gave us a peace sign.

So that's the reason why they took us in a horror house. Hmm, in the matter of fact, we laugh a lot because of what their reaction at the horror house.

That's the most funny thing that we ever seen.

"Yeah, right. Did you get scared while you in there unnie?" Nayeon-unnie flustered because of Dahyun-unnie's question.

Whay a nice question we got there, our School meal leader.

"N-No! Its not that scary."

"Geez, Nayeon-unnie. You don't have to lie! Just say Yes I got scared, its easy! Also, even if you deny it we all know that you are very easy to get scared. That's why you became a boxing queen. Am I right?" I am a genius maknae.

Nayeon-unnie couldn't answer me. Did I hit it?

"Unnie?"-Tzuyu

Instead of talking to us, she open the portal and go home. What an unnie!

"Did I say something?"

"No, Chaeyoung. You just did the right thing. I wonder if she got pissed." Dahyun-unnie asked before she went downstairs.

"Wait up, unnie! We're coming with you!" I said.

When we go downstairs we saw Professor Furi leaving. As we go to the dining table we saw foods that we like.

What a nice Professor.

She's fast!

Nayeon's POV
At last, I am here in the hospital. It looks like Mina and Sana are not here. What time is it?

'3:15pm. They should be here.'

What take them so long?

"Mama!!! *baby crying*" Geez! Why did Jihyo left Tzuyu here?

That brat, I carry baby Tzu and play with her at the bed. Speaking of baby Tzu, where's Jihyo?

"Jihyo should be here, taking care of tzu. Where is she?"

I should call her.

Jihyo's POV
Nayeon-unnie should be back right now. I cannot lure Sana and Mina to eat with me in the restaurant. I wish I am the one who's with the maknae line in the world they in right now.

"Jihyo, you're phone is ringing." -Mina

I answer the call and a yell just nearly broke my eardrum into pieces. Why the hell did this Bunny yell at me?!

'Where are you?! You left baby Tzuyu crying in her bed alone! What a mother are you?!' How dare this bunny accuse me of being a bad mother.

"I am a good mother for the all of you! If I didnt leave her there then maybe right now they our secret! HOW DARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME YOU AUNT BUNNY?!"

"J-Jihyo... Ummm..."

"Shut up, Mina. I need to talk to this bunny. Okay, where are we right now?"

'You just accuse me of being an aunt. For your information, I AM HER  MOTHER! I AM THEIR MOTHER YOU THOMAS!' Geez! I can clearly heard her without closing the phone on my ear.

Should I pass her the role of being the mic of Twice?

"Jihyo, I think you need to----"

"Shut it, Sana. I need to teach this unnie a lesson."

'Lesson? *baby crying* Ujujuju, Mama Nayeon is here. I will scold Aunt Jihyo for you.' She really keep up the Aunt thing huh.

I hung up, she's a pain to talk to. I need to bring these four in the hospital. I need to rest for a bit.

Sana's POV
Okay, Jihyo bring us to Tzuyu's room in the hospital. And its 3:45pm, the kids brought some foods for their fellow maknae.

"Baby Dahyun, play with your little sisters for a while. Later we will go home." Mina and I put Baby Chaeyoung and Dahyun beside Tzuyu on her bed.

Baby Tzu is currently being hold by Nayeon-unnie. She's drinking her milk. Thank goodness she's okay.

"So, Jihyo, how dare you to hung up?!" Nayeon-unnie angry yell after she cover the sick baby's ear.

"You just give me a headache that's why I hung up. So... How are they?" They?

"Who's they? The maknae line? They're okay, you can see it right now." I said.

It makes the two of them gasp and just laugh. Are they crazy or this is the side they dont show us for how many years we've been living in the same house.

"Yeah... You're right! Unnie, we'll talk later. So... Can we proceed of taking care of this maknaes? Yeah, lets do it."

Jihyo seems panicked. Do they have some secrets that we need to find out?

Momo's POV
I need the maknae line! I need them to recharge my energy. Jeongyeon makes me help her to clean our dorm even though my role is to refill the humidifier.

"We're done! Momo, you can exercise now."

"I already exercise because you made me clean two rooms by MYSELF!" I clean Two rooms by myself, I am so tired!

I need some food.

"Relax, I'll just order some foods for us to eat. Are we good now?"- Jeongyeon

"No!!!"
     ----------------------------------------------------
"We're good now! This is so delicious!" Okay, These are so good!

Malatang, tteokbokki, rabbokki, jokbal, and fried chicken.... You're all mine!

Tzuyu's POV
Geez, our team is really good in eating. I'm so proud. We are all eating in the same time.

'You know what Momo, I miss feeding the baby maknaes. I want them to eat lots of foods.' No! Jeongyeon-unnie, don't let us to be a pig!

"Should we call Nayeon-unnie? I know her number." Unnie and I look at Chaeyoung after she said that.

"Are you serious?! You think that she will not be confuse and shock when you text her. We are not living in the same world to them. We are in our own world. So you should not message her because it----"

Let me continue what Dahyun-unnie will say.

"It will shock her then she will faint. When she woke up, she'll think that a sasaeng know her number then change it. It will be less convenient because we need to know her new phone number. Also, if she knew that we will message her she will scold us when she gets back here."

That's the longest sentence that I ever said today. I think I am really sick.

"Woah... You're really sick. Here *give a thermometer* put this in your armpit. I think you're temperature go high again." I take the thermometer from Chaeyoung and obey what she said.

Scared to get scold by her. She's a baby tiger you know.

Sana's POV
Aw... I really want to stay beside baby Tzu who's sleeping with me but we need to go home. Where's Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo?

"Oh! Sana-unnie, you're awake. Jihyo will be back, she's with Nayeon-unnie."Mina said and she sit beside me with baby Dahyun and baby Chaeyoung.

"OW! What was that?!"-Mina

I look at her with confused look and ask.

"What? Did you sat on something?"

"Yeah, oh! *get the device for opening the portal* this one! You! Why the hell are you on my seat?" Mina is cute when she's angry.

Okay, forget that. The device is cute!

I stand up and put Baby Tzu on her bed with the other babies and get the device from Mina. I wonder what this is for.

I click it then something shows up.

"41°?! Tzu, take a sleep at your room! Chaeyoung,  I'll get some porridge." Is that Dahyun?

"But I want to stay here." Tzuyu used a cute voice?!

"But Tzuyu..."Chaeyoung being an unnie? That sounds good.

.......

Wait! We can see them. What is this?!

"This is not a switch."-Me

"Its a portal towards where the maknae line is."- Mina

A portal.... We can see you now!

Nayeon's POV
I miss the normal form of the maknae line, we should go back to Tzu's room.

"You think they are still asleep?"

"Nah... I'm sure they're awake." If Jihyo says so.

After a few walk, at last we're back! I miss the ba....

"Unnie/Jihyo"-Sana/Mina

...bies. They opened the portal lile what the hell?! How did they know about it?!

We rush in and get the Portal device from them. I close it and put it in my bag.

"What do you think are you doing?!"

"I sat on it earlier, when I stood up.... I saw it and Sana-unnie press it. We saw, our dongsaengs." Okay! Mina just notice it and we are doomed!

We are doomed!

I need to do something.

Dahyun's POV
I saw earlier the portal. Did they opened it? Nah, Mina-unnie and Sana-unnie dont know anything about it. I'm sure of it.

"Unnie! Let's sleep with Tzuyu!"

"Yeah! I'll be right there!"

I go with them and sleep with them... I wonder what happened.

????'s POV
25 days to go, one of you shall not be able to live like what you used to. I'll make sure that one of you will suffer,  School Meal Club.
--------------End of Chapter 6----------------