Chapter 16: 15th Day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Tzuyu's POV

Okay, I know this is a bad start but can I ask you something? Why are Sana-unnie and Momo-unnie are beside me. They are sitting in a chair while they are asleep. Did they watch over me for the whole night? Nothing's gonna happen because I am totally okay.

I think I should wake them up.

"Momo-unnie, Sana-unnie, wake up. Its already morning." I try to wake them up but they are in a deep sleep.

"5 more minutes, manager-nim." Sana-unnie, you don't have a work.

I think she forgot that we have a vacation. I just shrug them until they woke up.

"Good morning unnies!"

"Good morning Tzuyu!" They greet me like in a usual vibe.

I should take a shower. Then change my clothes and prepare some foods for them because I'm sure that work really hard last night.

"Let me take a shower." They nod on what I said and left my room.

Time to take a bath!
 

Sana's POV

I really sleep a lot, I don't even notice the time. I should take a bath right now. I smell stinks. I open the portal and enter it. I am with Momo, Jihyo, and Mina. We just arrive in our dorm and starts taking a shower. After a few minutes, we finish taking a shower and change our clothes. When we enter our room, we saw Jeongyeon and Nayeo-unnie sleeping with the babies. Poor girls, I'm sure they don't have enough sleep because they need to watch over the babies.

"We should wake them up. Mina and I will stay here, we will take care of the babies." Jihyo said.

Momo and I nod and wake the 2 oldest members and tell them to take a bath because they come with us in the maknae line's world. After a few minutes, they finished preparing themselves and we open the portal. Its time to enter it.

*Enter the portal and arriving in the Maknae line's world*

"Wow! I didn't get enough sleep because we watch over the babies all night." Nayeon-unnie said as she sat on the sofa.

"Me too. I should sleep later." Jeongyeon said as she sit beside Nayeon-unnie.

We can see their eyebags because of lack of sleep. Poor oldest line... 

"You're here! Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, sleep in my room. You two should get a sleep because you watch over our baby version for the whole night." Dahyun said as she put the foods on the dining table.

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon obey that and go to Dahyun's room. Tzuyu is in the kitchen making something. We come to help her and saw her making some coffee. Aw... How sweet.

"Unnie, these 4 coffees are for the 4 of you. You must be sleepy because you didn't get enough sleep due to watching over us. Take it, I'll just fix my room." Tzuyu said.

"Sure, but did you already ate your food?" I asked.

"Not yet. I will eat later when I finish fixing my room."After she said that, she go to her room and left us here taking a sip of the coffee she made.

Hmm... Its delicious. Its like a coffee from a cafe.Hmm... I'm sure she try her best to make it that's why this is delicious.

Momo and I take a sit on our chair. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are sitting in front of us and we start eating while watching the Jihyo and Mina on the screen here in the dining room.

"*baby crying* Mama!!!" Oh, Baby Dahyun is crying.

"*Baby crying* Mama!!!" Baby Dahyun was followed by Baby Chaeyoung and Baby Tzuyu.

Aw... our babies, they miss us so much. Thankfully, Mina and Jihyo are their to be their mothers for a moment.

"Sh... We're here. Mama Jihyo and Mama Mina are here. Stop crying, we will not let you get hurt." Jihyo is really like a mom.

The babies are still crying. Jihyo carried Baby Tzuyu and Baby Dahyun while Mina carried Baby Chaeyoung. After a few minutes, the babies stop crying and just giggle. They play with them, they look so cute.

"They look like a family. I wish I'm there to carry my Baby Dahyun."

"Momo-unnie, I'm your baby Dahyun. Hug me please!"Aw... Dahyun is becoming a baby.

Momo hug Dahyun after that, she gets back to her seat. Tzuyu is already and sit beside me. Perfect, I have someone to hug. Let me ask her if she's okay with that.

"Can I hug you Tzu?" I ask.

She nod. Because it is a sign that she's okay with it, I hug her while  eating my food. Its been so long since I hug her like this. I miss this.

"I love you Tzuyu. Can I sleep with you?" I asked.

"Sure." Yes! She said yes!

I kiss her cheek and I sit properly and eat my food while staring at her. Yehey! We will be a roommate for a while.

"Hey! Who will hug me? No one hugs me!"Chaeyoung is complaining.

"Then I'll hug you. Aw... Our Chaeyoung is jealous. *hug Chaeyung* Don't worry, your Dahyun-unnie will be here to hug you and love you."Okay! Now, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are so cute.

 We giggle because of their cuteness while Chaeyoung is just pouting and let Dahyun hug her. I miss this kind of cuteness from them.

Jihyo's POV

I already take the babies on the bathroom to take a shower. After that,, I change their clothes and diapers. Professor Furi called us earlier and he said that he will come in our dorm to check the conditions of the babies. Ever since we found out that these all Professor Han's plan to make us suffer it makes us to observe more and be a responsible person.

*door bell*

Mina opened the door and let the visitor enter. Its Professor Furi!

"Take a sit, I will make some coffee for you."

"No thanks. I just need to check the babies because by now, Professor Han will do something just to make the babies, especially Baby Tzuyu to suffer." Professor Furi said.

We sit beside him and ask.

"Why did Professor Han wants us to suffer?"Mina asked.

"I don't know. But he must be really mad that it makes him insane. I will always visit you to check them. I am sure that he is planning something to make Tzuyu forget about all of you."

"That must be bad. Don't worry, we will watch over them."I said.

He nod and put out a potion.

"This is an antidote. This needs to run some test so for a while, take care of them."

"Sure. We promise that we will protect them."I said.

"We will not let anything bad happen to them."-Mina

"I trust you girls."Professor Han said before he take a leave.

We just need to secure the dorm for a while. The managers knows this already so they know what to do. For a while, we just need to watch over them.

"Jihyo, I will take care of the babies for a while. Order or cook some foods, I'm sure they are hungry. Also, make some milk for them."

"They already drinking their milks. I just need to cook some foods, then we will eat our lunch."

I cook some foods and place it on the dining table. I just prepare some simple foods because I am not that great in cooking. We start to eat quietly when someone just appeared out of no where.

"Where's Baby Tzuyu? Is she alright?"Its Nayeon-unnie.

"She's here, eating with me. Don't worry, she's totally fine. Go back, because they are worried about you."

"Don't worry too much. You might become an old bunny unnie." OHO! Where did Mina learn that?

Nayeon-unnie kiss the babies forehead before she open the portal and leave us.

She really is worried about Baby Tzuyu.

Nayeon's POV

Thank God she's okay. I thought something happened to her, I just get panic when I woke up because I thought Professor Han capture baby Tzuyu. I'm so glad she's okay.

I sit on the couch and start eating my food while watching some movies. I am with Sana and Tzuyu.

"Unnie, you're becoming so clingy. Can you let go of me?"Tzuyu said as she trying to escape from Sana's hug.

"No! You are my baby so I should hug you."Sana said as she continue hugging our maknae.

"Sana, Tzuyu is my daughter. Let go of her."

"Then I am her wife. Tzuyu, let me hug you for a moment." Sana, what are you talking about?!

WIFE?! 

"Dahyun-unnie, run for your life!!!!"

"DAHYUN! CHAEYOUNG! I WILL KILL YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE!!!"

Jeongyeon is becoming a mad ostrich. She has a drawing on her face.

"You're not gonna kill me? I drew on your face too." Stupid Momo, you just reveal your sin to her.

Jeongyeon try to capture Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung but they are so fast that they hide behind us.

"Nayeon-unnie, protect us."No, never Chaeyoung.

"Nah. Jeongyeon, you can make them pay on what they did to you."

Jeongyeon smirk and capture the three idiots who reveal themselves us a culprit on drawing her face. Poor members.

Anyway, I should continue watching the movie. This is so good!

"Nayeon-unnie, can you help me? I cannot breathe properly because of Sana-unnie." TZuyu said as she hold my arm and giving me puppy eyes.

"Alright my child. Sana, let go of my daughter. She's dying."

"But---"

"You will not sleep with me if you continue hugging me to death." Because of Tzuyu's threat, Sana let go of her and pout.

Hahaha! Sometimes I want watching them pouting because they are so cute.

Sana's POV

I want to continue hugging Tzuyu but she's threatening me. Bad girl, I just want to be sweet to her because I am scared that she will forget about me. Its been 15 days since she's became a baby. Bad events keeps on happening to her.

I just want to protect her.

"Sana-unnie, why are you look jealous? You're just watching Nayeon-unnie and Tzuyu cleaning the living room."You're asking me that Dahyun?

I am so jealous right now! If not because Nayeon-unnie is Baby Tzuyu's mother,I will be on Tzuyu's side. I want to clean with her.

"Isn't that obvious Dahyun-unnie? She looks really jealous right now, she's watching Tzuyu having fun with Nayeon-unnie." Don't say those Chaeyoung or I will be really mad.

"Stop it. I am just jealous that I am not having fun with Tzuyu. I just want to protect her."

"We all want to protect her. Its just that, Nayeon-unnie and Tzuyu needs time to spent with each other like mother and daughter." I know you're right Dahyun.

But still! I am jealous. I want to clean with her.

"I know you're right. But, I am still jealous, I want to have some fun with Tzuyu. I am afraid that she might forget me."

"She will not forget you, us... We will make her remember us because we are her family." Chaeyoung said as she hug me.

We didn't notice that Tzuyu and Nayeon-unnie are finish cleaning the living room. They go to us and have some chat. We talk about how we will make Professor Han pay on what he did to Tzu. Its a bit funny but I know that they are serious. Until the jealous thing comes out because of Dahyun.

"Did you know that Sana-unnie is jealous because she cannot spend some time with Tzuyu. She's sulking in here ever since you two clean the living room."Thank you for opening that topic Dahyun. Now how should I explain it to them?

"Really, few minutes ago, you were being clingy on me, Sana-unnie. Now you are jealous? We will sleep together tonight unnie."

"But still, I want to spend some time with you Tzu. I am afraid that you might forget about me." I said as I bow my head trying to not cry.

As I am fighting my tears, I feel that Tzuyu hug me so I hug her back. 

"I will not forget you unnie. Remember that." Because of what she said, I cry.

"Promise me that you will not forget about me."

"I promise that unnie. You can be clingy to me just to make me remember about you. Start now." 

I wipe my tears and hug her.

I will anticipate on that promise Tzu. I will make sure that you will always remember me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Baby Dahyun, sleep with Mama Jihyo."

"Chaeyoung...Tzuyu! *baby crying on baby Tzuyu and baby Chaeyoung who are with Mina* Chaeyoung!!! Tzuyu!!!"

"We should make them sleep together. Let's sleep on Momo's room."-Mina

"Good idea Mina. Let's go!"

Aw... They are so sweet. Maybe I should be like that t--- Oh, they are sleeping on the couch. But Tzuyu and I are still awake. 

"We should sleep too unnie."

"Sure. Can I hug you later when we sleep?"

"Of course you can!"

Lucky!

We go to her room and change our clothes to sleeping wear.Then we lay on the bed and starts to sleep.

I will hug her and protect her. Because I am her precious unnie and because I love her.
 

Professor Han's POV

I should start planning on how I will make them suffer. And I will start it to...














 

Dahyun...
 

A/N:

Okay guys! I know that I am wrong in grammar but please forgive me. I am not that great in English. Road to 600! Continue supporting this story. Continue to support me. that's all!