Chapter 15: 14th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Tzuyu's POV. 
Ghad, I am kepping on forgetting things that I have in korea. Some Hangeul words makes me dizzy. Should I speak Chinese from now on?

"Why do I have to suffer?"

That is my question to myself. I am keeping in memorizing some korean words that I understand but most of them... I cannot understand its meaning.

"Good-Day,  geez, this is so hard."

Okay, another one.

"Tzuyu, you're here. Jihyo-unnie and Mina-unnie is here, they are waiting for you. They said, they need to tell something important to us." You know what... This is the right time to stop studying.

I did that, I stop studying and go with Chaeyoung downstairs. I saw Jihyo-unnie trying to explain to Dahyun-unnie who looks frustrated right now.

"I told you, she was kidnapped by that Professor. Professor ***, that we are talking about is Professor Han right? He looks like him." I think something bad happened.

As soon as we reach the living room. I sit beside Jihyo-unnie and ask.

"Did something happened? Who's being kidnapped?" Those question just blurted out of my mouth.

"Umm... Your baby version was kidnapped by Professor Han. He is Professor *** right?" Who is that Professor ***? It is Professor Han?"

(A/N: Guys, Professor *** is Professor Han. Just to be incase you're confused.)

"Professor Han kidnapped my baby version? But why?"

"I don't know, I think he's planning something." Jihyo-unnie said.

Professor Han must be an evil scientist. He's such a liar. Showing his fake side to others is bad.

"Did you discharge Baby Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. We don't have a choice. Anyway, I just saw a Penguin costume. Do you think it fits for me?"-Mina-unnie

"Yeah! Just by how you walk, it really resemble of a penguin." -Chaeyoung.

"You think so? I think I should buy it. Hey, I have seen a strawberry shortcake in a bakery. Do you want me to buy it?"-Mina-unnie

"Sure! Bring it here."-Chaeyoung.

They're talking nonsense. I think I should interfere them now.

"Could stop talking nonsense? Its time to check on who did that to my baby version."

"Tzuyu is right. This is not the right time to play around."Thank you for the support Dahyun-unnie.

Chaeyoung and Mina-unnie stop on what they are doing. Thanks God they stop. Now what should we do next...

"Let's talk about how we will say this to other members. I'll gonna call a meeting and all of us will go here." Jihyo-unnie said.

"I can call Nayeon-unnie to go here with others. Should I?" Chaeyoung said.

"Nice idea Chaeyoung. Call her right now." -Jihyo-unnie

Chaeyoung call Nayeon-unnie and put it on a speaker mode.

"Hello?" Why does they always say Hello when they answer the call? It makes me curious.

"Unnie, its Chaeyoung. Can you and the others go here? We need to tell you something."

"Alright." Then she hung up.

What a short conversation. Now, we need to wait them come.

"I'll just study in the library. Call me if they're here."

As soon as I said that, I go to the library and starts studying.

Its so tiring to study.

Jihyo's POV
"Did she just talk to us in Chinese? Because I can't understand her."

Tzuyu just talk in Chinese. We can't understand her. I think this is the right time to study Mandarin and Chinese.

We watch Nayeon-unnie and the other on the screen. They are preparing. But some of the already open the portal and go here.

Momo and Sana are here. Followed by Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon. Perfect! We're complete! Gotta call Tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung, call Tzuyu."

"Alright."

Chaeyoung called Tzuyu while us, we are seating on the sofa. Some are on the floor. In 5 minutes, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are finally here. So I stand up and starts to say it.

"Okay... You are here because of a re---"

"Oh my Goddess! You're gonna tell them about Professor Han who make Tzuyu into sleep and makes her suffer?! Yes! I'm not the only one who knew it!" okay, Sana... You are too talkative.

"Wait! Professor Han, did this? So that's why he always ask about Tzuyu. The last time we talk, he ask me if Tzuyu is a tough opponent and I said yes. So, that's why he said Tzuyu is his favorite."Wait! Nayeon-unnie and Professor Han talked?

That explains on why Professor Han didn't talk to us. I need to make him suffer!

"Wait, you talked with Professor Han? Why didn't you tell us?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Well... All of you are busy playing with the babies that's why I don't tell you about it. Its in the past, let's forget about it." What a nice reason Nayeon-unnie.

Okay, should I tell them about what he did to Tzuyu? It seems like they know about it.

"So what are you gonna tell us Jihyo?" what a question Momo!

"I was about to tell you on what happened to Tzuyu and how we will be cautious on what gonna happen. I feel like, someone is helping him. We need to find it out."

"We are not investigators to do that Jihyo."-Nayeon-unnie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you think that Professor *points to Professor Kim* is the partner of Professor Han?" look who's talking!

Earlier, Nayeon-unnie said we are not investigators to investigate and now... Being in a science lab is very amusing.

We need to call Momo and Mina.

*calling Momo*

"What is it Jihyo?"

"Did you find something on Professor Furi's office?"

"Nothing. There's no food in here!" Food?

She wants food?! Okay, I need to talk to Mina.

"Mina, handle Momo. Let's meet outside the lab."

"Roger that. Momo-unnie stop eating!"

I hung up. I don't want to hear Momo being a child. We need to go outside the lab.

We go outside and wait for Momo and Mina. Geez, they're so late!

Momo's POV
Mina just stop from eating! Mina just stop me from eating! I want to eat Professor Furi's cake!

Oh! Its Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo. We are about to walk towards them when Professor Han block us.

Not this guy!

"What are two doing in here?" he asked.

"We visit Professor Furi. Umm... Can we go now?"-Mina

"No. Unless you give this to Tzuyu in their world. *give a potion* I know you have a device to go there. So... Will you?" ugh! I don't want to do this but I need to go.

"Fine! I take that. *take the potion* Can we go now?" I said.

"Sure..."

He let us through and we walk towards to Jihyo and Nayeon-unnie. This potion is a mess!

Professor Han's POV 
The time they give that Potion to Tzuyu. Its game over!

Dahyun's POV
We watch Nayeon-unnie and the others action in our Screen. Geez! Why did Momo-unnie take that potion? I need to question her later.

*portal open*

*Nayeon, Momo,Mina,Jihyo appeared*

*portal close*

They're here! They sit on the sofa and I ask them some questions.

"Why did you take the potion, Momo-unnie?"

"We don't have a choice, we cannot go, if I didn't took it. Don't worry, I will not let Tzuyu drink it." Momo-unnie said.

"Oh, I will not drink it. But why?" we should tell Tzuyu the consequences if she drink it.

I sit beside her and tell everything. I also told her that if she drink the potion it may end her life. But she just talk in Chinese.

"This is really a bad day for me huh." what did she said?

"Huh?!" that's our reaction.

We cannot understand her.

"I am speaking korean you know."

"Ha?!" we can't understand you Tzu.

"This is so frustrating! I'm gonna go to my room."

"Ha?!"

"I said, I WILL GO TO MY ROOM!"there, she speaks in korean.

Finally! But seeing her like that, she seems frustrated.

Poor Tzuyu.

 

Professor Kim's POV

This is so frustraing. I should make a plan on how I will sabotage the evil plan of Professor Han. When I do that, I make sure that he will be put in jail. I will visit him there to check on how hard his situation is. Did you know that I saw Professor Han giving a potion on the 2 Twice member? Just analyzing their voices I can already know that it is Momo and Mina. 

I just wish that they don't give it to Tzuyu or else something bad may happen.

"I think I should tell Professor Furi about the doings of Professor Han and about his plans."

Maybe that is the right decision to do. But...

"But if tell him about it, Professor Han will kill me. What should I do?" This is kinda frustrating. I don't know what to do.

I want to do the right thing but it may put me in danger. 

Hmmm... What should I do?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, thinking about the things I should do just to save Professor Han's victims is really hard. You know why, I am scared to be killed by that evil scientist.

*knock knock*

*door open*

"Professor Kim,can talk to you?" Nice timing! Its Professor Furi.

This is the chance to be a hero.

"Sure,but can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Okay. But say it fast, I have an urgent meeting with the Twice members."

"Sure. Professor Furi, Professor Han is the one who put Tzuyu in a sleep. He plans everything that happens right now. He has baby Tzuyu."

After I said that, he become speechless. I know it is shocking but still, he need to say something.

"Wow! So the girls really says the truth. Do you know where Pro---" Okay, that needs to stop.

He should not go and talk to Professor Han and say my name. Because if he do that, my life will be put in a danger.

"When you go to Professor Han, don't mention my name. He threatens me that if I tell to you that he is the one who did it, he will kill me." I said.

I kneel before him and plead for my life. I don't want to die!

"Don't worry,I will not tell it to him. But, I have a question. Is he also the one who sabotage the antidote recipe?" That's an easy question!

I stand up and smile on him and nod with an answer.

"Yes, he is."

"..."

His face slowly become red. Maybe because he is pissed or what?

"I'LL GONNA KILL HIM!" and he step out of my office.

Woah! He's so mad. Should I stop him?

Let me think. Hmm...

Yes, I need to stop him before something bad happens.

 

Jihyo's POV

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon already went home to  search baby Tzuyu. Momo, Sana, Mina, and I are just here. Watching Professor Furi blaming Professor Han on what happened. This is a nice show to watch.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! Did you know that we all thought that Tzuyu's life is in danger? She didn't wake up for 3-4 days and you... You're just having fun watching them to suffer." And he punch Professor Han's face.

OH!!! That must be hurt. I am worried in that evil scientist but in the same time glad that he will pay for his sins.

"HAHAHA! You are totally right about that. You know what, seeing my favorite victim,Tzuyu, forget everything she has in Korea is one of my happiness. They don't deserve the fame, they deserve to suffer." Okay, I know this is not my business because these two Professors are fighting but...

"CAN I PUNCH HIM ON HIS FACE?!"

"Jihyo, calm down. Nothing will change even if you punch him on his face."Mina said.

"You're wrong, Mina. Something will change and that his face will be ruined. Look at him, she has a blood on his face." Sometimes I ask myself on how Momo enter in this harsh world. She is so naive.

I just sit on my seat and watch them.

"Unnies! Let's eat!"-Dahyun

We go on the dining table and sit on the seat. Wow! The foods are so delicious. 

"Did you cook all of this?" Sana asked.

"No, we don't. We order it fro Professor Furi. We just write the foods we want and put it in the oven and after a minute.... It is now prepared. Nice right? That's how we order it from Professor Furi." What a cheater.

We start to eat when someone appeared behind Dahyun.

"Sorry for the interruption."

"*spit the water* Who is it? I am surprised!" Yeah Dahyun, you are really surprised.

"You just wet my clothes Dahyun." Momo said.

"Sorry unnie. Just borrow my clothes.Its in my room."-Dahyun.

Momo go to Dahyun's room while we aare asking questions to this guy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Professor Kim and I want to help you. Professor Han and Professor Furi is in the director's office because of what happened."

"Okay,what help will you do for us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I give you a warning. Protect these maknae line of your group. Especially Tzuyu, he is  Professor Han's favorite victim. As the day comes, Tzuyu will forget about what she has here in korea. You should try to make her remember everything. Professor Han must be planning something to hurt baby Tzuyu. try to find him. He must be in this address." He gave me the paper that has an address.

I take a picture of it and send it in the group chat with a caption: This is the address where baby Tzuyu and Professor Han is.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon-unnie just send an okay sign.

This will be okay.

"For the meantime, just take care of your dongsaengs. Something might happen to them this night."Professor Kim said before he take a leave.

Watch over the maknae line. It is a tough job but we need to do it.

Its for their sake.

Nayeon's POV

As we arrive in the address that Jihyo send us. We enter it and go to Professor Han's room. I saw baby Tzuyu crying. Aw... My baby. That Professor will be killed by me if he lay a hand on my daughter. We leave the room and exit the house.

We ride our vehicle and go to our dorm. When we enter our dorm, we saw a box. Inside it is a ruined baby doll with some red stains, it also has a card saying:

"Twice members, protect the babies at all cost or else... One of them will suffer in the harsh way that you may think. I will make sure that Tzuyu will forget about you. Remember that.

                                                                                                                   -Professor ***"

"This is bad."-Jeongyeon

"We need to talk about this tomorrow. In Tzuyu's world, we don't want them to be in pain."

"Sure. Just take a rest unnie, I will wake you up when I get sleepy. I will watch over Baby Tzuyu."

I nod on what she said and go to our room. Baby Tzuyu will be protected by us. Also, the other babies are with me. I will not let anything happen to them.

Because they are like my daughters.

 

A/N:

Its just 2 days when I last update. Sorry but, I have so many school works to do. Thank you for your patience. Please follow,vote, and read my story. Thank you!