Chapter 9: 8th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Momo's POV
1 day to go before baby Tzu finally gets discharge! I am so excited. But anyway, I want to talk about the antidote. I wish Professor Furi find it soon so that the maknae line will return into their normal form.

I am currently here in our dorm eating some of our foods.

"Yum! I wonder where Nayeon-unnie order this food."

Okay, I know I am known being one of the twice member who eats well. But! This is really good!

"Momo-yah! We need to go now!" Oh shoot!

Why now?! Aish! I'll just pack some foods then go!

"Momo!!!"

"Wait a minute Jeongyeon!"

In a speed of light,I already pack 2 kinds of foods. Well, that's me being panicked in front of it.

"Let's go!!!"

Tzuyu's POV
Momo-unnie is a really surprising person. She can pack 5 pancakes in a speed of light. I wonder where her stomach is.

"Okay! Here are your laptops. Use it to have fun while I am trying to figure out how I made the antidote."Professor Furi said.

We accept it and say thank you. Hell?! These laptops must be very expensive.

"Professor Furi, did you you find out who stole the antidote?" I asked.

He shook his head as an answer. Damn, he really needs to make the antidote or else... I might forget everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------
He left us after a long stay here in the mansion. Currently, we are watching our unnies who are in the dorm.

'Sana! Fix your bed!'

'Sana! Take care of baby Chaeyoung for a while! I need to go back to japan.'

'Sana-yah! Please clean the maknae line's room!'

Hell! All I ever heard is about Sana-unnie's name. Is she gonna be alone in the dorm?

"Cleaning the dorm is a tough job. I wonder why they keep asking Sana-unnie to do a tough job."-Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, even me, I wonder what they have to do to ask Sana-unnie to clean the dorm." I said.

We watch Sana-unnie clean the dorm with our helper. Poor unnie, why does she have to suffer in this kind of situation.

'Aish! Do I really have to do this unnie?' Sana-unnie asked the helper.

'You can rest. I'll just do this. Just clean your room.' What an angel unnie!

Yes! She can finally gets rest!

We watch her fix their room and play with baby Chaeyoung and Baby Dahyun. Aw... So adorable.

I wonder what she plans on how to impress Dahyun-unnie and Chaeyoung by taking care of them.

Sana's POV
This is my plan, I will play a horror movie in the tv and make them watch it. Its a nice idea, right? But anyway, I know that they are watching me from their mansion so I have to be careful.

I cover Baby Dahyun and Baby Chaeyoung eyes before the horror movie starts to play. It is the conjuring.

Ghad this will be amazing.

"Yah! Yah! Don't enter that h---*phone rings* oh, Chaeyoung is calling me. *answer phone call* Hello?"

"Sana-unnie! Not that movie!!!"

"Oh, Dahyun. Its you! Don't w---*end call* She hung up."

What is their problem? Its just a movie. Its not true!

*ghost appear above the cabinet on the movie.*

"Kyaaahhh! Hahaha! That is a good surprise!"

Dahyun's POV
This is not a good plan! I am too scared right now! Because our unnies are watching a horror movie!

"KYYAAAAAHHHH A GHOSTTTT!!!!"

That's how we react. Even Tzu is scared.

Ghad, why are they doing this to me?

'Dahyun, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, you're watching us right? Watch this! *jumpscare*'

"WAAHHH!!! NAYEON-UNNIE!!! JEONGYEON-UNNIE!!! I WILL KILL YOU!" Tzuyu and I said.

Chaeyoung just faint because of it. This is too much for us to handle.

'They're not gonna call us right?'We will Mina-unnie.

'Nah... They cannot do that. All they can do is to text not. Calling is not included in their list.' you're wrong Jihyo-unnie.

We can call you! Where's my phone?

"I will ca---*another jumpscare from Nayeon* DAMN IT! NOT THAT ONE!!! YOU'RE DEAD!"

Where's my phone?!

Nayeon's POV
I bet Dahyun is scared right now. Hahaha this is an amazing plan for the three of them. They cannot call us because it is not included in their list.

"Someone's calling me, Unnie." Jihyo said.

"Answer it and put in speaker mode."

Jihyo obey my order and do it. As soon as she answer it, a loud voice surprise us.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!"

"DAHYUN-UNNIE IS RIGHT! CHAEYOUNG JUST FAINTED A MINUTE AGO!"

Oh, its Tzuyu and Dahyun. They can call us. They can freaking call us!

"How the hell di---"

They cut Jihyo's words by saying this...

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Dahyun and Tzuyu both said.

Okay, they are mad right now. This is not a right timing to ask them on how they call us.

"Okay... Relax. Its just for fun!"

"FUN?! Tzuyu, say it."eh?! Tzuyu has something to say to us?

".... I hate you!" and they hung up.

They hate me, they hate us... I'm crying right now. I regret doing it.

"I'm sorry!!!"

I am a bad unnie!

Chaeyoung's POV
I'm awake now. What just happened? Dahyun-unnie and Tzuyu looks like mad, I bet they called the unnies. Wait! They call them?

"What just happened? Did you call them?"

"Yes, we are. We are so mad right now!" Tofu-unnie said.

Yeah, its very obvious to them. I need to make some tea for them. It might be bad but I'll just order it.

"Stay here, I'll make some tea."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I gave them the teas that I order from Professor Furi by writing it. When they drink the tea, they finally cool off and starts to watch the unnies again.

"Don't you think you went too far?" I asked.

"We think so too. We're just mad that's why we said those words." Well, even me unnie. I am mad when they did that.

But still...

"Don't you think you need to say sorry to the other unnies? I mean, they might be crying right now. Look!" I point Nayeon-unnie who is currently crying.

"You have to say sorry."

They nod and starts calling Jihyo-unnie.

*answer phone call(Jihyo)*

'Dahyun, why did you call? I'm so sorry on what we did. On behalf of them, I apologize.'

"Tzuyu and I wants to say sorry. Its just that, it is too much for us. Please, don't do that again."

'TZUYU HATES ME!  *crying*'

Nayeon-unnie might be acting or its real.

"Sorry Nayeon-unnie! I don't hate you, I'm just mad."-Tzuyu

Nayeon-unnie shows a smirk and starts to
act to cry. Okay, she's a real actress!

"You're just acting!"Tzuyu is mad again.

She even go to her room. Okay, my fellow maknae is really mad right now.

"Tzuyu is mad, and its because of you Nayeon-unnie!"

'What?!'

We saw her opening the portal and went in here in a flash. Nayeon-unnie appears before the portal closes.

That was fast!

"Where is she?"

We point Tzuyu's room. She go right there and enter it.

Sometimes, I asked myself. The squirrel and the bunny must be friends. They are both quick!

Nayeon's POV
Gosh! I am so doomed! Tzuyu is mad at me, she's mad at me! I should do something about this.

"Tzuyu-yah! I'm so sorry. Don't be mad at me!" I said in an aegyo mode while I hug her.

"Get off me! You meanie!"

She tries to escape from my hug but sorry, I am a tough one.

"Tzuyu-yah, please forgive me. I just want to make you forgive me but I didn't know that you will be mad at me when I act like I am crying."

She look at me then look away. Damn, she's really mad. I need to act!

"Tzuyu hates me!!! *act like crying*"

"I'm not gonna fall for that one."

Fine! You win. Now, what should I do...
---------------------------------------------------------
I spent 3 hours here with Tzuyu just to make her forgive me. But, hey! She finally forgave me, actually she's saying that I should never do that.

"Tricking us like that is bad. You should not do that again or else... I'm gonna avoid you." Not that one!

I hug her and say sorry.

"Sorr---"

"Sorry? You're already forgiven unnie. So you better go home because the other unnies are worried about you." okay...

She says so. I nod at her and smile before I open the portal and leave.

Its nice to be forgiven by our maknae.

When I arrive in our world, I saw Jeongyeon carrying Baby Tzuyu while the others are already left.

Hm... Seems like there's something wrong in here.

"Jeongyeon, where did the other go?"

"Oh, they need to go home. Also, Mina is in Japan remember.  Anyway, I need to buy some foods. Please take care of baby Tzu for a while." She give me the baby and leave.

What a responsible husband😍!

Momo's POV
I miss Mina right now. I think I should call her right now. Where's my---oh! There it is!

I call Mina but she didn't pick up the call. Hey! That's unfair!

"Mina! Answer your phone!"

Damn, I've been calling her for like 5 times yet... She's not answering the call. Okay, I give up!

"Aish! Why are not answering your phone Mina?!" I angrily said.

Aish! I'm mad! I need baby Dahyun right now. Where is she?

"Momo-ni!"There she is!

I carry her and pat her head. Ujujuju, this is my baby.

*phone ringing*

"Oh! Someone's calling. Let me see..."

I look at my phone and notice that Mina is calling me. Actually, video calling me.

I answer it and wave at her.

"Mina-yah!!! How are you?!" I energetically said.

"Mina-ni! Love!" aw... Baby Dahyun can talk.

She wave at us and laugh.

"Baby Dahyun is cute! Ah! Unnie, I will go home after 2 days so you better watch Baby Chaeyoung. She's kinda like a baby lion."

"Roger that! Ah! Mina, bring some foods! I like to eat some foods from Japan!"

"Food!!! Tofu!" Yeah, Dahyun... You are a tofu.

Mina giggle and nod.

"I understand. I need to go now, I'll call later. Bye!"

She hung up.

Now I am sad.

Tzuyu's POV
We are currently watching Mina-unnie in our TV. She's having a good time in Japan with her family. Its nice to see her having fun.

'I should buy some baby toys for the babies.' How about clothes unnie?

"Another toys for us, my fellow maknaes. I wonder when will they think that we need some clothes." I agree with you Dahyun-unnie.

Thinking that they want our baby version to have fun is a simple problem that can be solve by toys. Anyway, Chaeyoung is currently making some tea for us.

"Here's our tea." she place it on the table and distribute it.

I get my tea and taste it. Hmm...

"Its delicious! Did your order it?"

"Of course! You know that I couldn't cook right? That's why I order it. Genius right?" Yeah... Genius. I wonder why I ask her.

Its so obvious that we could not cook because we don't know how to do it.

Okay... Back to reality. We continue watching Mina-unnie buying some stuffs for us.

What capture my eyes is the puppy stuff toy. Buy it Mina-unnie!

'I'll buy this one. Tzuyu will like this.' yes! Thank you unnie!

Now that's what I call gift.
----------------------------------------------------------
So boring... Mina-unnie is currently playing some video games. I think, I should switch this video. We are now watching the unnies who are in the dorm.

'Sana! The foods are here!' Jihyo-unnie said as she get the delivered food.

We are now eating our dinner which was ordered by Dahyun-unnie. We are in cooking, that's why. Okay, back to reality!

"Wow! Tteokbeoki! Rice cake! Sausage stew! Pizza! Chicken! Why did they order some delicious food?!" Dahyun-unnie excitedly said.

"Yeah... Right... Hey, why did you order some ramen and bacon?" I asked.

"Why? Its our dinner, we have to diet. That's why..."Oh... What a nice excuse Dahyun-unnie.

Maybe I should order our food tomorrow.

Momo's POV
Wow!!! Food! Eating dinner is the second best thing in the world! Why? Later we will eat our midnight snack.

"Hey... Do you want to talk to Nayeon-unnie in the phone?" Sana asked.

"Sure!"

She video call the NaJeong who answer the call.

"Jeongyeon! That's my share don't eat that!"-Nayeon-unnie.

"Its my food too! Unnie, I can eat whatever I want to eat."

As expected... They're fighting. I think we should end the call.

*end call*

"Remember, don't call them If they are fighting."-Jihyo

"Roger that!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Aw... Baby Dahyun is in a deep sleep. While baby Chaeyoung is in deep sleep sound too. Why are they so cute?

"How are they?" Jihyo asked.

"They're asleep now." I said.

I sit on the couch and rest. Taking care of kids are so tiring.

Jeongyeon's POV
Nayeon-unnie and baby Tzuyu are now asleep. They are so cute. They really look like a mother and daughter partner.

"Sleep well."

I cover them with blanket and sleep on the couch. I forgot to tell you. They are sleeping on the bed.

Tomorrow will be the big day because Baby Tzu will be discharge tomorrow. I need to settle everything for her coming home.

Also... The antidote. We need to find the antidote before one of them will forget everything about us.

A/N:
At last, another chapter was published. Support this story and thank you for reading this.