Chapter 10: 9th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Professor Furi's POV
Damn it, I forgot the method of making an antidote. I should ask Professor Han about this kind of stuff. Wait, I'll c---

Oh!

*Sees Professor Kim*

Its Professor Kim! The ace of our lab, but unexpectedly couldn't make the right potion for our experiment. Anyway, I should talk to him.

I go to him and ask.

"Did you know how to make an antidote?"

"Why? Did you forget how to make it?" You're totally right about that.

But! I am now asking to you, why couldn't you answer my question?

"Shouldn't you must answer my question first? I ask you first. Answer it."

"Okay... Professor Furi, this are the process of making an antidote for the potion. Don't lose it." I take the notebook from him and read it.

"This is a big thing for me. Thanks."

I left him alone there just to start making the antidote. I wish I am not late.

9 days is already passed. There's 21 days to go before they comeback.

This should be done before they became normal. Or else, Tzuyu will lose her memories here in korea when she was only 13 years.

Please... Hang in there.

Tzuyu's POV
*sneeze*

I think someone's talking about me. Anyway, I should start studying Korean. I'm starting to forget some words.

"Tzuyu! Jeongyeon-unnie is here!" did Chaeyoung just enter my room?

What an immature kid. Hell.... I should contain this.

"Really? Tell her, I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay." She left the room and hurriedly tell Jeongyeon-unnie about what I said.

Geez, If I know she will visit then I should fix myself. Thank goodness I already took a shower.

"There, I'm done!"

I go downstairs and saw them having fun. Hey! Jeongyeon-unnie brought some foods.

"Unnie!!!"

I hug her and smile. I look at the foods and its just chocolates. Geez, she should brought some meat.

"How are you? Your baby version was already at home. She's being taken care by Jihyo and unnie." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she hug me and pull me towards beside her seat.

Well... I can see that they really takes care of me. But hey! I forgot about this thing.

"Unnie, can I talk to you privately? I need to tell something."

"Sure!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You're kidding me right?" that's the phrase that Jeongyeon-unnie said as soon as I told her that I forgot things already.

"I'm not kidding. I already forgot some words like... Beautiful, busy, faster, even good morning. Sounds pathetic right?"

She nod and just ruined her hair by brushing it mercilessly. She must be frustrated by what I just said.

"What should we do now?"she asked.

"Maybe try to find an antidote? We still have 21 days before we turn back to normal. If that day comes, I will forget everything about korea. Including you..."

Jeongyeon's POV
Ghad this is frustrating! How should I tell this to the other members now that I'm back in our world. Tzuyu-yah, why did you give me a big responsibility?!

"Oh, Jeongyeon, you're here. Let's eat some foods." Momo said as she pull me with her.

I can't reject her because she already pulled me. Hay... I think I cannot endure her being hurt.

"Can I tell you about Tzuyu?"

"Sure, what is it?"-Momo

Okay, this is it. Tell her Jeong about her situation.

"Tzuyu is starting to lose her memory."

"..."

I think it made her speechless.

"Momo?"

Still, she's not answering. I wonder what her reaction about to what I said.

"Momo?"

"Are you serious about what you said? Tzuyu starting to lose her memory?" Finally, she said something.

I nod as an answer on her question. She cried.

What should I do?

Momo's POV
Ghad! Tzuyu is starting to forget us. Huhuhu!!! *crying* She might forget about me!

"Momo! S-sto---"

"Shut up! Jeongyeon! I'm having a bad time in here! *crying* Tzuyu might forget about me!"

I cannot handle this. I need to see her right now. I stand up and wipe my tears.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon asked.

I get the portal device in my pocket and open the portal.

"I'm going to the maknae line. Take care of baby Dahyun." Then I go to the portal.

I'm not gonna forgive myself if she forget about me.

Tzuyu's POV
Okay! This is not the reaction from Momo-unnie. This is really unexpected from her. Okay, I need to go to the library right now.

I go to the library when I enter it, a portal appears. This is not good!

Momo-unnie walk from it and the portal closes. I need to go now.

"T-Tzuyu... "

"Momo-unnie?"

"TZUYU!!!" She hug me so tight that I cannot breathe well.

Ghad... I-I--

"I cannot breathe!"

She hug me tight again! Okay! I-I need some...

"HELP!!!"

Dahyun's POV
Hahaha!!! Nayeon-unnie just fell from her bed! She's really uncontrollable when she's asleep.

"HELP!!!" Its Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung and I rushed to where Tzuyu is. To our surprise, Momo---okay we are not surprised because we knew that she's gonna come but hell!

She hugged Tzuyu too tight. Tzuyu is now pale.

"Ca-Can you he-- *cough* HELP ME!!!"

"Oh, yes. Sure! Momo-unnie... Hehehe... Can you release Tzuyu from your hug? She cannot breathe." I said.

She shook her head and yell Tzuyu's name. This is gonna be hard.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After a hard time of telling Momo-unnie to release Tzu from her hug. She finally get off from Tzu.

"Sorry about that. It just that... I'm scared that Tzuyu will forget about me." She said.

So, Jeongyeon-unnie really told her about what happened. This is bad.

"She will not. So you better go home because my baby version is worried about you." I said but she shrugged.

"NO! I WANT TO BE WITH TZUYU!"and she cried out loud.

This gonna be hard.

Jeongyeon's POV
Now what should I do. Its been a hour since Momo left me here in the kitchen.  I am so dead when I tell this to Nayeon-unnie.

"Jeongyeon! Did you see Momo? I need to tell something to her. Did you se---"

"She's at the world where the maknae line is." Damn, my mouth!

"Did she visit them?"

"Yes! She's so afraid that Tzuyu will forget about her." and I cover my stupid mouth.

Why am I so talkative today?

She enlarge her eyes and quickly open the portal to follow Momo. I need to come with her. I need to do something but its too late! She already go away.

I need to follow her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Heck! I was too late to arrive in here. Momo and Nayeon-unnie are now hugging Tzuyu like they're gonna lose her.

"Tzuyu-yah! Don't forget about us!" Its like their 10th time to say that phrase.

I am so into trouble right now.

Jihyo's POV
I just heard earlier that Tzuyu might forget about Momo. Did she starting to forget about us? This can't be true... I go to Sana and tell everything I heard.

"You mean, Tzuyu will forget about us?"

I nod on Sana's question.

She gets panicked and open the portal. She quickly enter it with me. Hey! The babies!

Its too late, we are already here.

"Jihyo-unnie! Sana-unnie! Can you help us?" Dahyun said as she trying to pull Momo from Tzu.

"They are trying to kill TZUYU!!! UNNIE! GET OFF HER!"Chaeyoung is now pissed on Nayeon-unnie.

They are both pulling the two girls from Tzuyu. Okay, this is gonna b---

Sana is running towards Tzuyu and jump on her just to hug the maknae!

WHERE IS JEONGYEON?!

"JEONGYEON! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I saw Jeongyeon running towards Dahyun. You're so dead to me!

I pull her out of Dahyun and scold her.

"Why the hell did you tell them about this?! They are not yet ready about this!"

"O-okay... J-Jihyo relax! This is v-very shocking to me too." Oh, it really is.

I was about to yell at her when Tzuyu shout.

"STOP IT!"

This is the first time we see her like this. This is too shocking. We stop doing our things and focus on her. Nayeon-unnie and Momo let go of her.

"Now that's good. First of all, can you all just be a mature women? And second, I know that you are all shocked about what you have discovered. So, you all need to find the antidote. Are we clear?"

We all nod as answer. Tzuyu go to her room to rest. I think we made her have a headache.

Tzuyu's POV
This is too much for me to handle. Jeongyeon-unnie told them about this in a wrong time. She should just find a way to tell it to them. Geez, I cannot breathe earlier.

"Tzuyu!" There they come.

I sit on my bed and use my cellphone to play. Just act normal Tzu.

"What is it?!"

"Can we enter your room?" Jihyo-unnie said.

I open the door for them and let them get in my room.

"We are very sorry about what happened earlier." Jihyo-unnie said.

They all said sorry and give us 90° bow. Okay.. This is too much.

"Stop. Just stand up straight. I already forgive you." They all obey me and stand up straight.

They give me another hug that almost kill me again. This is not good.

"Get off--- DAHYUN-UNNIE!!!"

HELP!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Finally they went home. Geez, what happened earlier is really surprising. But hey!  I dont have any secrets to keep from them.

"Do you think they are alright?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm sure they are. They're the unnie line of Twice what else can they problem about."

Nayeon's POV
I NEED PROFESSOR FURI RIGHT NOW! Gosh this is frustrating. I need baby Tzuyu right now. Where is she?

"Baby Tzuyu, where a--- *sees Jihyo playinh with baby Tzuyu* Jihyo, give me my daughter!"

I take the baby From her and run to our room. I cannot let anyone have the baby.

"NAYEON-UNNIE! OPEN THE DOOR! *trying to open the door* UNNIE!" Geez! Jihyo is like the real microphone.

God Jihyo! Don't be like that, let us have some moment.

"IN YOUR FACE!"

I heard her stomp her feet and walk. I think she already left. That's good, we will have now some quality time alone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I should get some food for our dinner. Also, I have to make some milk for baby Tzu. I carry her and leave the room.

"Unnie! Can we have baby Tzuyu?" again?! I give Sana the baby and continue to go to the kitchen.

What's our food?

I check the dining table and I saw some cheese balls, malatang, and chicken . Wow! We are really in a diet.

"Let me have some of this." I get some of it and put it on the dining table.

"Also, where's the milk powder? JEONGYEON! WHERE'S THE MILK POWDER?!"

"AT THE TABLE!" at the table?

Where is it? Oh! There it is!  I start making the milk for the baby. As soon as I finish, I check the temperature and give it to her.

"There! Mama makes you some milk." the baby take it and drink it.

She looks having fun with her drink.
Its nice to her like this.

"Unnie, can I have baby Tzuyu to sleep with me?" Sana asked.

I nod and kiss the baby's forehead. Good night!

Professor Furi's POV
A little bit of this chemical and its done! I just need to boil this for it to be cook. I will test it to Dahyun tomorrow.

*knock knock*

Oh! Someone's knocking. I open the door and saw Professor Kim. I let him enter my room.

"Why are you here? Do you need something?"I asked.

"Yeah, my notebook."

Oh! The notebook... But I still need it.

"Can I return it to you tomorrow?" I asked.

He nod and left my room. What just happened?

*potion is too boiled.*

"Oh! The potion!"

I turn it off and test it. Once the potion for being a baby became clear, it means it will work.

I test it and it worked! I need to bring it to them!

I open the portal, get some sample... 3 sample and go to the world where Dahyun is.

I'm here!

"Kids! Are you still awake?!" I yelled.

I go to Dahyun's room, Chaeyoung's room but they are asleep. So... It left me no choice but to choos Tzuyu's room. I open it and saw Tzuyu fixing her hair. Right timing.

"Tzuyu? Can I have a favor?"

"Professor Furi, you're here. *stand up and walk to him.* Do you need something?" she asked.

I gave her the sample and she take it.

"What is this?"she asked.

"The antidote."

She enlarge her eyes and quickly drink it. I thought it will work but no... She have a headache.

"Ahh... AHHH!!!!"

Then she faints. What have I done?!

A/N:
Another chapter has been publish! Support this story and follow me in wattpad! Thank you!