Chapter 25: 24th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Chaeyoung's POV
I am so happy that I cannot sleep properly last night. I can't believe that we're back. We are really BACK! Dahyun-unnie,  Tzuyu, and I just sleep with our unnies. We don't want to stay away or leave them alone that's why... We are still scared you know. Especially of those copies. Even though we are already grown-up, we are still a child. That will never change. 

"Chaeyoung, are you finished cooking? Can you help me waking our unnies?" Tzuyu said as she brushed her hair using her hands due to frustation. 

I just giggled because she was so cute. Even Dahyun-unnie was giggling. Tzu stomp her feet like a child due to frustration. I forgot to tell you, last night, we figure out that Tzuyu finally remembered how to speak in korean that's why we didn't wear it anymore. But the sad news is, her memories in korea. She didn't fully regain it yet and later, Professor Furi and Professor Kim will come to check on her condition. 

"Why are you laughing?! Ahhh!!!" she's really frustrated huh. We go towards her and pat her. 

"Its because you're cute. Aigoo, my friend Tzuyu." then I hug which makes her pout. 

It seems like someone's jealous. Hihihi... She's pouting, which means, she wants to join us. 

"Yah! Chaeyoung, she's also my friend. Not just a friend, she's like my little sister. Let me join you."

"Wait! It means that you don't see me as your little sister?" I am so offended! 

"You are also my little sister but... Ah! Too hard to explain. Just, lets have a group hug." Geez, she really wants to join us huh. 

I look at Tzuyu and she nod. We pull Dahyun-unnie towards us and hug her. Ah... I miss this moment. I wish we will be always like this. Like a family. 

"Don't you smell something? It smells like, something's burnt." burnt? 

*door open*

*door close*

"YAH!!! WHO BURNT SOME FOODS?! DO YOU REALLY WANT OUR DORM TO GET CAUGHT BY FIRE!" oh! The unnies are now awake. 

I look at the food that I was cooking and saw it was being burnt and have smoke. I rushed to turn off the stove and look at the floor. I guess I will be scolded by my unnies. 

JihyoBot's POV
"TzuyuBot, are you sure about this?" I asked.

I am so nervous right now. We all know how our creator when he gets mad. He is so scary you know. He will hurt us or worst, he might end our life. 

"Yes, I am very sure about this. We need to make things right." I am not sure about that. 

We know how our creator thinks. We are always step behind of him. He always know what we thinks. This is a dangerous act to commit. 

"Did you already contact them?" NayeonBot asked. 

"I am. They are already at JYP Entertainment. Its time for us to go." TzuyuBot said as she gets ready.

She really know what she is doing. I hope she will not suffer because of her own decision. 

"Girls, its time to go!" speaking of decision, he's here! 

We all act normal to prevent some suspicions. This will be the days of his punishment. I hope this will work. 

"Yes, sir!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
We are now in JYP Entertainment. TzuyuBot is currently talking to Mark about her plan. The police are already in disguise. All we need are the Twice members. They are our baits. Its kinda mean but they know that it has a purpose. 

"Where's TzuyuBot?" Professor Han asked. 

That exact moment, TzuyuBot came back. She have a serious look that makes us worry.  MinaBot and I walk towards her and asked. 

"What happened? Did something wrong?" MinaBot asked. 

"No, the Twice members are in their practice room as well as the polices who disguised as their managers. Everything's going according to my plan." good news. 

Professor Han walk towards ask and pat TzuyuBot's head. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"The Twice members are in their practice room. Let's go!" 

Nayeon's POV
Why the hell did we even agree to this deal? Its like risking your life without knowing if it will be or not. Those girls should be sure that it will work or else... I will torn them into pieces! 

*door open*

*door close*

They're here. Should we start acting? 

"Well... Well... Well... Everyone's here. Should we start playing? Girls, capture them." Professor Han said. 

The girls look at us saying that just act and everything is going to be alright. I just assume that it will be successful. 

They hold us tight and make us kneel on the floor. NayeonBot whispered:

"When I tell you to shout, shout help. Then take this." 

She give me a dagger, a small knife indicating that I should use it to someone. 

"Use this to stab me. My sisters also gave your members a dagger. The police are here so don't worry." she said. 

I just nod at her and wait for the right moment. 

"Twice...Twice... Twice... All of you are so weak. Do you think you're managers will help you? No... They are all scared of that it makes them run. No one will gonna save you." He said. 

Our managers are not here... Where are they? 

"Shout..."-NayeonBot

"HELP!"- TWICE MEMBERS

All of us stab our copies but they also stab themselves for like 3 times which made them self destruct. 

Before they self destruct, we all push Professor Han on the side and exit the practice room. A loud explosion has happened which indicates that Professor Han might die because of it. 

We heard the fire alarm ringing and the water sprinkles activated. After a minute, we enter it again and saw Professor Han standing on the center. Oh... He's still alive. 

"I never imagine that this would happen but anyway, I still have an ally.  Professor FuriBot!" 

Oh, we totally forgot about that robot. I guess, he didn't use it on purpose from this past few days. 

The robot appeared from a portal with who? With the original Professor Furi with Professor Kim. Oh, this is nice! Totally nice! 

"Good morning master!" Wah! The robot smiled at us. 

"FuriBot, kill them." Professor Han said as he point at us. 

The robot didn't move and just look at us. Oh, something's gone right. Did the robot just betrayed his creator? 

"Why are you not moving? I said, kill the Twice members!" Professor Han is very frustrated that he shakes the robot. 

The robot pushed him which makes him fall on the floor. The robots act makes him shocked. What makes him shocked more is when Professor Furi tell this:

"Capture Professor Han but before that..."- Professor Furi

"Knock him out!"- Professor Kim

The robot obeyed the order as he carry Professor Han and throw him on us. Oh my! That must be hurt. 

"Should we help Professor Han? He's being hurt." Mina asked. 

She still have a heart for that evil scientist. 

"We shouldn't Mina, this is his punishment from all the wrongdoings that he did." Momo said as she wrap her arm on Mina's shoulder. 

"But..."- Mina

"Momo is right, he deserve this kind of pumishment. After all, he want this kind of punishment." Sana said as she cling her arm on Tzuyu who have a teary eyed. 

I think Tzuyu doesn't want to see this. But we don't have a choice, he deserve this. 

"I... I think its enough. He's already beaten up." Tzuyu said as she tried to escape from Sana and Dahyun's arms. 

Sadly, she cannot escape. We need to stop her. This is the only thing that will make her know that she is now safe. Now, all we need to do is to put her memories again, using FuriBot.

"Woah... I think he's already weak. FuriBot, stop it now. Let's bring him to the police." Professor Kim said as he and Professor Furi carry Professor Han and give him to the police. 

The evil scientist have full of bruises and have a blood on his side of lips. That must be hurt. 

"We will bring him to the police station. Thank you for helping us. Let's go boys!" the chief police said as they leave while bringing Professor Han. 

I guess this is the end.

"Tzuyu-yah, come here." Chaeyoung said. 

Tzuyu walk towards Chaeyoung and join her to talk to Professor Furi.

"T-Thank you..." Tzuyu said shyly as she bow down to the 2 professors who helps us to put Professor Han in jail. 

Professor Furi and Professor Kim smile at us and just cooly accepts our gratitude.

"You're welcome, but before that... We need to do something. FuriBot."-Professor Furi

"Yes sir!"

FuriBot put wires on Tzuyu's head and chest which makes her shocked. She was about to escape but we hold her. 

"What are you doing?!" Tzuyu said. 

"Its time to give your memories back. This might hurt a little bit. But don't worry, you will not die. Because I am here."

"Shut up Professor Kim!" we all said. 

"Restoring Tzuyu's Memories, starting... In 3..."

"Wait! It hurts! Ahhh! My head!"

"2..."

"Unnie! It hurts!"

"Fight it Tzu. Its for your own good."-Jeongyeon

""1.... Process starts."

"AAAHHHH!!!!"-Tzuyu

Mark's POV
My members and I are in the practice room when we heard Tzuyu's voice. Does something gone wrong? 

"Is it Tzuyu's voice?" JB asked as he stand up and fix his t-shirt. 

"I guess. Should we look at her?" Youngjae asked. 

"Nah, I think they are just pla--" Bambam's words was cut off when we heard Tzuyu's yell. 

"AAAHHH!!!! STOP IT! IT HURTS! STOP!!!"

That's our cue. We quickly went to the girls and saw the Twice members holding Tzuyu who have wires in her head and chest. 

"What's happening?" Jinyoung asked as we finally stand beside them. 

"20%....." is that a robot? 

I saw it somewhere.... I think its, its FuriBot! 
I'm right! The one who deletes Tzuyu's memories. 

"Tzuyu's regaining her memories by restoring it like a robot. It might be painful but she need to endure it."Jihyo said as she held tighter Tzuyu's hands. 

That must be hurt. 

"Let me hold her hand. I'm like her big brother, she needs me." Jackson said as he took Tzuyu's right hand from Jihyo. 

Gosh... How many percent does still needed? 

"35% , please wait." wahh!!! FuriBot is working perfectly fine. 

But still needed 65%. It takes a lot of time.

"50%"

"JUST STOP ALREADY! IT KILLS ME!" Woah! Tzuyu is shouting. 

"Endure it, Tzu. Its for your own good."Dahyun said as she is still hugging Tzuyu.

As time pass by, there a lot of people came here as they heard Tzuyu's voice. The Straykids, Itzy, and even JYP. All of them are worried and confuse at the same time. 

"75%... Please endure it."

"Jihyo-sunbaenim, what is happening?" Yeji asked as she loom at Tzuyu who is still hurt. 

"Long story. Just support her, okay?" that's all Jihyo can say.

Tzuyu is gone weaker and weaker as the processes goes on. No one can do anything but to support her. As soon as it reaches... 

"90%"

"Tzuyu-yah, are you okay?"Jackson asked as she rub Tzuyu's head. 

"It hurts. I feel like dying." Tzuyu said in weak voice. 

I am so sorry but, we cannot do anything. 

"Endure it Tzu. Endure it, we are all supporting you." as it reaches 99% we saw an electricity on her body that makes all of us stay away from her including Twice members. 

"99.5% full power"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"TZUYU-YAH!"her unnies yelled trying to go to her but cannot becayse we are holding them. 

"100% process complete"

The robot took the wires back and Tzuyu fell down on the ground unconcious and full of bruises. Poor girl. 

Professor Furi kneeled down at hold Tzuyu's hand and say this before they leave. 

"Good job."

They enter a portal and leave us here. JYP quickly order to call an ambulance which came after 10 minutes. 

Twice is really a strong group. 

Dahyun's POV
I am so hurt to see Tzuyu being hurt earlier. But I cannot do anything, it is also included as she regain her memories. She's still not waking up. The doctor said, too much electricity causes her to be in a coma. I am so heartbroken. 

"Unnie... Tzuyu will wake up right?" Chaeyoung said as she is crying. 

I hug her and caress her back. 

"She will be alright. She's a strong girl. She knows that we're with her." I said without breaking into tears. 

The unnies are also worried but just let me and Chaeyoung stay in Tzuyu's room in the hospital. Mark-oppa and Jackson-oppa are here as well. 

The two of them are so worried and they are disappointed to theirselves for not able to protect us. It took us for like 30 minutes to make them feel well. 

"Dahyun, Chaeyoung, we need to go. Please watch over Tzuyu. Also, welcome back!"Jackson-oppa said as he pat our shoulders. 

"Thanks. Don't worry, we will take care of her." I said. 

They just smile at us and leave. What a kind of friend. 

I guess, its time for us to rest. 

Professor Kim's POV
Guess where we are! Okay, okay, you cannot tell it. Because you are reading but anyway, we are in the police station and we will visit Professor Han. 

"You look so excited."

"I really am Professor Furi. Seeing Professor Han in the jail makes me happy."

He just shrug at we enter the room where we will talk to that evil scientist. As he enter the they gave us 15 minutes to have a conversation. Enough for us to tell him what we feel. 

"Why are you in here? Aren't you happy that I am being suffered in this pathetic prison." right, just like how pathetic you are. 

"Well I am! That is not enough for you to say that you are being suffered. You erase Tzuyu's memories. You stabbed her, you hurt her. You make Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu suffered. And guess what, you kidnapped their baby versions. You literally trap Tzuyu inside your prison in her body. You make a fake antidote that makes her unconcious for 5 days which makes her slowly forget things. You are an evil, pathetic scientist!"

"Chill Professor Kim... This is not the right time hurt him. Because, there's a barrier between the two of us." Professor Furi is being obvious. 

There's really a barrier a glass barrier. 

"Fine! You don't have a gadget don't you?"I asked. 

"They made me and took all of my gadgets. They put me in a room by myself. Its literally lonely." Good for you, stupid. 

"Then that's good, I hope that will be the lesson for you. The trial will be tomorrow, we make it fast." Professor Furi said. 

"That's good... I just want to end this so that I will be with my daughter."-Professor Han

"You're crazy aren't you."

"I guess I am. But don't worry, I am not your only enemy. I will give you a hint... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There will be a new victim and guess what... They are famous. Its...."

Unknown POV
Hmm... These girl group are so famous. This will be so awesome. I am in their fanmeeting and it just ended so I disguise as a staff. I enter their room and talk to them. 

"There's someone who wants to say this... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're next.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******."

A/N:
I think this can be an ending. I will just add some epilogue if this is the ending. I hope you can support the next book!