Chapter 19: 18th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Professor Han’s POV

I will kill Tzuyu just like how she killed my daughter. I am a genius, I need to plan something on them. My robot looks like Professor Furi is a success. They got deceived by it. By the time comes, they will lose their youngest member. I will make sure that it will happen.

“I just need a potion that can kill Tzuyu in instant.”

I mix some chemicals and try it to a rat. It is still alive. I thought it will fail but when it collapse, I check it and its totally dead. It’s an instant success.

I am so eager that Tzuyu will die because of this.

I just need a right moment for me to do it. For now, I just need to give them a hard time. By making Tzuyu’s condition to be severely bad.

 

Mina’s POV

Momo-unnie, Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo, and I are here in the maknae line’s world to check Tzuyu’s condition. Nayeon-unnie and I are watching over Tzu while Jihyo and Momo-unnie are taking care of Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

The moment we heard about what happened to her, we rush to go here to check on her. I maybe known as a calm person but I should say that I am really disappointed and mad right now. We fail to protect her.

“Mina, can you hand me the wet towel?” I hand over the wet towel to Nayeon-unnie and she wipe Tzuyu’s arms, legs, and face.

After that, she hold Tzuyu’s hand and look at her.

“Tzuyu-yah, wake up. Mina and I are waiting for you to wake up.”

When she said that, we saw Tzuyu’s hands move. It looks like she’ll gonna wake up soon, I am so happy right now. She open her eyes and look at us.

“Unnies….”She’s awake!

Our maknae is awake! I can’t believe this is happening. Nayeon-unnie hug her while me, I call the others to go here. Jeongyeon-unnie and Sana-unnie cannot come because they are taking care of the babies. The others rush to go here in Tzuyu’s room. As soon as they see her, the hug her very tight that makes Tzuyu shout because of the pain. They pulled apart from the hug and just cry because of happiness that they feel. Even me I cried.

“You are awake.”Chaeyoung said.

“I am so happy that you are alive.”-Dahyun

“Do I look like I’m dead? Unnie, I am alive. I am just weak right now but I will get better.” Tzuyu said in weak voice.

Jihyo just smile at her and pat her head before saying this:

“Thank you for saving Nayeon-unnie, thank you for quitting the deal between you and Professor Han. We promise we will protect you. We will protect each other because we are family.”

“Its not a problem unnie. I will protect everyone just like how you protect me.” Aw… Tzuyu is so cute.

Gosh, too much drama. I call Professor Furi and tell him that Tzuyu is awake. He cannot come because he is too busy planning on how he will protect us. He maybe the one who started this but he is also the one who guide us and protect us at all cost.

Ghad, is this a drama? I hate to be so dramatic.

Now that Tzuyu is awake, we just need to wait until she recover and then, we will plan on how we will fight Professor Han.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

The kids moves too much. Baby Tzuyu cannot move because of the pain she had cause by the stab that Tzuyu has. Sana is currently playing with kids while Baby Tzu is in her crib on the living room. I just need to prepare our food then we will eat. We know that Tzuyu is awake, thankfully she’s okay but we wish that nothing will happen like that again.

“Sana-ni!!!”

That’s baby Chaeyoung and baby Dahyun who is playing with Sana. I don’t know what they’re playing but it looks like they are having a hard time with her. Poor babies.

“What?! I just won, nothing wrong about that.” She really like winning over babies.

The babies cried that makes Sana panic. Karma. She should let the kids won, it will just make them sad.

Anyway, I prepare some foods after that, I put it in the dining table. I call them and we start eating it. The babies drink their milks as their food while us… We just eat as we always do.

“Hey, do you think the robot that Professor Han made will attack once again?”

“I’m not sure Sana. Let’s just pray that nothing bad will happen again.”

Once we finish eating, Sana clean it while me, I check baby Tzu who is in her crib. Hmm… Still in pain I guess.

I should call Professor Furi to come here to check on baby Tzu. But when I call him he said that he is too busy to go here. I guess being a scientist is a very tough job.

*door bell*

Our manager open the door on our first floor and let someone in. When he is already in our livin, we saw Professor Furi standing in here. I thought he is busy. Maybe he is not Professor Furi.

“Good morning! I came here to check the ba—“

“I thought you are too busy.” I said.

He just smile at us and slap me. That hurts!

“Why the hell did you slap her?!” Sana asked in a mad voice.

“I just notice. You know that I am not the Professor Furi that you know.” He just blurted out the truth.

I was about to punch him when he push me very hard. Okay, he’s getting violent to me.

“I came here, to send the message that my owner wants to say. He said that when the right time comes, Tzuyu will be killed. That’s all.” And the robot left us before we utter a word.

He will kill Tzuyu.

We will not let it to happen.

I should call the others.

 

Momo’s POV

I am so happy that Tzuyu is now awake. We should celebrate this moment because this is so precious to all of us that our Tzu is now okay. She just need to rest for some days because she’s still in pain. I am currently here in Tzuyu’s room with Jihyo watching them as they talk to each other when Jeongyeon called me. I answer the call and talk to her.

“Hello?”

“Momo-yah, don’t let Professor Furi appear. The real Professor Furi is busy in his work, the one who will go there is the robot that was made by Professor Han.” Eh?! I am confused.

There’s two Professor Furi?

“There’s 2 Professor Furi?”

“Yeah… Professor Han made one to deceive us. Ask him some questions, when he answer it right and his moves are not suspicious, you can approve that he is the real one. But don’t let your guard down.”

“Okay… Why are saying those to me?”

“Professor Han is planning to kill Tzuyu when the right time comes. Please tell the others to protect each other we cannot manage to get someone hurt once again.”

“Okay. Please tell Sana to take care of the kids and let herself lose. They might cry.”

“She made them cry earlier.”

“Wait.. What?!”

Then she hung up. I am not yet finish on what I am saying. How could she do that?

Aish! I need to tell this to others.

“Jihyo, the fake Professor Furi said that Professor Han is planning to kill Tzuyu when the right time comes.” I said.

They stop talking to each other and starts to ask on me.

“He’s planning to kill me?”

“Yes Tzuyu. Jeongyeon said, we should not let our guard down because that robot may come anytime.”

“Then we should tell this to others.” At the exact moment when Jihyo said that, the others enter the room and gave us a confused look.

I think they just interrupt our conversation right now.

“What do you need to tell us?” Nayeon-unnie asked as she sat on the couch.

Okay, I should tell them about what Jeongyeon told me earlier.

“Professor Han plans to kill Tzuyu.”

“WHAT?!” Wow! They are so loud.

Are they in a speech choir they said it in unison. I am so amaze that they can do that.

Jihyo explain what I told her earlier and everyone just start to blurt out their hate feelings to Professor Han. I just agree on what they said because even me, I will say what they said to him.

“We really should protect each other. We cannot lose someone who is important to us.”Mina said.

We agree on what she said and start opening a new topic. I hate hearing Professor Han’s name, it just make me mad.

Should I make some food to eat? I might get hungry.

 

Nayeon’s POV

Momo went downstairs to eat some foods. She really likes to eat, I wonder where her stomach is, she’s so fit. She really likes to exercise, trying to be like that is a very tough job to do. Anyway, I take Tzuyu in the bathroom and take her a bath. She needs to be clean on her body. After that, they help me carry her to her bed and lay her on it.

“Thank you, Nayeon-unnie.” Tzuyu said as she smile at me.

“No problem Tzu. Take a sleep, we’ll just watch over you.”

“Nayeon-unnie is right, you need to take a rest.Mina and I will make some foods for all of us.” Jihyo said as she grab Mina’s hand and they went downstairs.

They should just go with Momo earlier, they’ll both go in the kitchen to make some foods. Now, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and I are the only one who left here. I should open a topic.

“Nayeon-unnie, when do you want to date someone?” Eh?! How dare Dahyun ask me that?!

What should I answer?

“I am not sure about that but when the right time comes, I will date someone I like. How about you Dahyun, when do you plan to date someone?”I am gonna get a revenge Dahyun-ah.

“I don’t know. No one plans to date me so I’ll just date our fans. Hi Once!” What an answer!

I should expect Chaeyoung to answer it.

We look at Chaeyoung but she just avoid to look at us. This kid!

“Chaeyoung?” Thank you Tzuyu for catching Chaeyoung’s attention.

She look at us and smile before she say her answer.

“Nayeon-unnie should date first before us. The oldest should do it first before the youngest.” WOW!

What an attack.

I just pout and sit on the chair beside Tzuyu. I am disappointed to their answers.

“If that’s what you think then wait until I date someone.”

“Don’t be so disappointed Nayeon-unnie. We just said our honest answer.” Dahyun said as she hug me.

“I am not disappointed, it just that… I am confuse on what is happening to us. Someone is trying to kill Tzuyu and hurt us.”

“We promise to protect each other right. Quit being dramatic,unnie.”Then I will not, Chaeyoung.

Aish! It makes me mad and confuse!

Why is it happening to us? We didn’t even lay a hand on Professor Han’s daughter. All we do is to perform and be the source of energy of our fans. Nothing’s wrong about that.

I am so confuse!

Professor Furi’s POV

Ghad, too much work as expected. Its time to eat my dinner but because I need to finish this until tomorrow, I cannot eat properly and visit the girls. I think I need to call them. They told me earlier that the robot that looks like me visit them on their dorm and tell them about killing Tzuyu when the right time comes.

I need to stop Professor Han at all cost.

“Aish! This is so frustrating!”

*knock knock*

“Enter!” Professor Kim enter my office.

I saw him carrying some foods that we may eat. I should ask some help from him.

“How’s life?!”Professor Kim asked.

“I have a tons of work to do. Can you help me?”

“Sure! I have something to tell you.”He said.

“What is it?”

“I heard Professor Han earlier when I go to his home, he has some acquaintance to help. I think he’s planning to hurt the girls.” He said while eating some food.

“An acquaintance? From whom?” I ask.

“I don’t know but we need to tell it to the girls before something bad will happen.”He’s right.

I just need to finish this work before we go to them and tell them about this.

I’ll make sure that Professor Han will be put in jail.

---------------------END OF CHAPTER 19-----------------------