Chapter 20: 19th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Dahyun's POV
Gosh! I am so hungry right now. But, I need to check Tzuyu first so that we can eat together. Hm... I go to her room and check her. She's still sleeping. That's right, you need to rest.

I think I should check if there are some food.  I go to the kitchen and saw Jeongyeon-unnie, Mina-unnie, Sana-unnie and Jihyo-unnie cooking something. Hmm... Should I be cautious if it will taste good or not. But they cook it for us so no problem with that.

"Unnies!!! What are you doing?"

They turned around and look at me with a shock face. Seems like they're doing something for us.

"D-Dahyun, you're here?! Umm... Take a seat. I'll gonna give you your breakfast."

Okay, that was weird. I'm sure they're doing something weird. I didn't see it but I feel it. I am Kim Dahyun what on earth should I never know!

"Here's your food." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she put my food on the table.

Hmm... Carbonara! Nice! I should start eating because its not good if the food gets cold. I start eating but the unnies are still doing something secretly. Okay! What on earth is their problem?!

"Okay! Can someone tell me what you are secretly doing?!" I am so pissed!

They look at me and give me a surprise face. There's nothing to be surprise, I am just asking them. Okay, maybe I got pissed because they keep whispering to each other but! Its not the case for them to be shocked. Maybe I said too much, go back to the story.

"D-Dahyun, did you just... Shout?!" Wow! Jihyo-unnie must be really surprised.

"Yes, so do you mind telling me what you are secretly talking to each other."

"Its about... Planning to sneak in Professor Han's lab. We all know that we are mad at him because of what he did to Tzuyu right? We just want to stop his plans and put him in jail." Wow! What a dangerous plan they have.

Planning to sneak in Professor Han's lab is too dangerous. They might get caught and do something bad to them. These unnies are really different!

"You know that its dangerous right? You cannot do that. Tzuyu will also say this to all of you if she's here. Sad to say, but she's still sleeping in her room."

"But Dahyun..."-Jihyo-unnie

"No buts! You will not do your plan. Its too dangerous. I'll just go wake Tzuyu up and feed her."

I finish eating my food and starts to get Tzuyu's food. I'll just go wake her up.

Nayeon's POV
What a pleasant day my dear viewers! Wah! I am so ready to play with the babies today. Professor Kim texted me that he will come in our dorm today to tell me something important. He's with Professor Furi,  so I guess that it is important because he is with the trusted scientist that I know.

"Unnie! Baby Chaeyoung is crying. I've been trying to calm her down using my aegyos but its not effective. Can you help me?"

"Momo! We've been taking care of the kids for like 19 days and still you don't know how to calm Baby Chaeyoung? I think its because you are a baby."

"Yeah... I'm a baby! Help me!!!"

She's currently kneeling down and holding my left hand while acting like she's crying. Wait! Let me look at her once again.

"Nayeon-unnie... Help me... 😭" Okay! She's really crying.

I help her stand up and calm her down.

"Just go take care of Baby Dahyun while I will be taking care of the 99's line." Momo nod to what I said and go to Baby Dahyun's crib.

*sigh*

Kids this days... Sometimes I really wonder if Momo is an adult.

Tzuyu's POV
"Tzuyu, wake up..."

"Yes unnie..." Gosh! I'm so sleepy right now but Dahyun-unnie is waking me up.

I am already awake and Dahyun-unnie help me to position me in a sit position. I look at on the table and saw a plate with foods. Hey! I'm gonna eat some delicious foods!!!

"Can you feed me Dahyun-unnie?"

"Sure!" She get the plate and starts feeding me.

Hmm... Its delicious. I wonder how they cook this foods. I just keep on eating until my last bite. After that, I rest for a while and drink my medicines.

"Good girl, do you want to watch some movies?" Dahyun-unnie asked.

I nod as an answer and she get my laptop and starts watching a movie. The movie we are watching is Hachiko. Through out the movie I feel so sad about the dog. Poor creature, it doesn't know that its owner is already dead.

"Poor Hachiko... I wonder if Gucci will do that when it doesn't know I died."

"I'm sure Gucci will be so sad if it will happen Tzuyu."

"I know Dahyun-unnie. I wish I can see my puppy."

I really want to see my family right now. I've been in this world for almost 19 days and still, many bad events have been happening to us. I want to see my family...

*knock knock*

*door open*

"Tzuyu, can I sit beside you for a moment?" Oh, Sana-unnie!

I look beside me if there's a space but I think I don't have enough space for her. Seems like she needs to sit on the couch.

"Oh, there's no enough space on my bed but you can sit on the couch."

"-3- So sad. You're bed is big enough for two people." She's sulking!

"Sana-unnie, Tzuyu needs to have some rest. Just sit on the couch."Dahyun-unnie said as she stands up while holding our plates.

"Tzuyu-yah, just watch the movie okay? I'll just wash our plates and be back. Sana-unnie, just behave yourself." Ohh... She's becoming a serious Tofu.

Sana-unnie pout and sit on the couch for a while until Dahyun-unnie exits the room. When my Tofu-unnie is now gone, Sana-unnie sits on the chair beside my bed and hold my hand. Wah...

"I need to cuddle with you Tzuyu but you're still not fine. So let me just hold your hand for a while."

Sana-unnie?!

Momo's POV
Nayeon-unnie really saves me earlier. If not because of her, I might me frustrated right now. I am not that great on taking care of babies but Nayeon-unnie really did great. She's slowly becoming my role model because of her image of becoming a mother of these three babies.

"Ujujuju, my daughter, Baby Tzuyu is sleeping. My baby, wake up..." Ghad! Nayeon-unnie is doing her aegyo to her child.

Should I do that too?

"Ujujuju... My baby Dahyun, how are you? Mommy is fine. Wakey wakey, my baby..."

"What are you doing?" Nayeon-unnie asked as she look surprised on what I did.

"Trying to be you. Ujujuju.... My baby..."

"Stop that. You're too cute to do that. Do something else." Why?! Nayeon-unnie is so... Argh!!!

Do something else huh...

"Nayeon-unnie! You're like a pig!" I said in a cute voice.

"What?! You brat!!!"

Run for my life!!!

Jihyo's POV
There! We're finally finished in cleaning the kitchen and the living room. I think we should go to Tzuyu's room. You know, need to check on her. We go to Tzuyu's room and we enter it, we saw Dahyun trying to insist Sana to stay away from Tzu. Okay, what the hell is happening?

"Okay, what the hell is happening?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Sana-unnie was cuddling with Tzuyu!!! My younger sister is not in her best condition!" Okay, I know that Dahyun is protective with Tzuyu and Sana wants to have skinship with our youngest but...

Dahyun is right, Tzuyu is not in her best condition for Sana to cuddle with her. Okay, I need to control her.

"Sana, stop. Tzuyu needs to rest."

"But I want to have skinship with her."

"Tzuyu needs to recover. If you keep doing that, her wound might get worse." Jeongyeon said as she remove Sana's hand from Holding Tzuyu's hand.

Sana just pout and sit on the couch. Well, we just want our maknae to recover. Nothing's wrong about that.

"Tzuyu-yah! I have something for you." Chaeyoung said as she enter the room.

She's holding a bracelet and sit beside Tzuyu on her bed. She offer it to Tzuyu and her fellow maknae take it. Aw... What a friendship they have.

"Thank you. *wear the bracelet* Chaeyoung, Dahyun-unnie makes me watch Hachiko. Its so good that I cried because of it."

"Really? Let me see it."-Chaeyoung

"We already finished watching it." Tzuyu said.

"Aw... What a waste."-Chaeyoung

Tzuyu pat Chaeyoung's head. What a sweet maknaes.

Professor Furi's POV
Thank goodness, I am already done from my work! Thanks to Professor Kim, he helped me doing my work through out the night. I should do something for him.

"Professor Kim, I want to repay your kindness. What should I do for you?"

"Hmm... Let me see the Twice maknae line. I want to see them."

Oh... I think I should call Jeongyeon about this. Or not... I should surprise them. Well, nothing's wrong about that except if they will get mad at me.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Why Professor Kim is here?!"

I think it was a bad idea on not calling them before we came here. They are so mad right now. Why do they hate him so much?

"Why do you hate me so much?!" Oh no! Professor Kim answer the girls back.

They all look at him like they will eat him alive. Gosh! I never knew this girls will be so scary when they got mad. What the hell did I do?!

"Do you want me to answer that?" Jeongyeon asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes!" No... No... Professor Kim, you just made a wrong de---

"Yoy we're once an acquaintance of Professor Han. I never imagine we will trust you again." okay, should I stop them?

"I change! I always share what I know about Professor Han. For the matter of fact, he's planning something. He has anothe acquaintance that will help him to make Tzuyu gone in this world." When I ask you if I should stop them... I learned that I should do that.

Professor Kim just told them about what he knows! Now, its so bad that it will make the girls surprise and be ma---

"Where is he?! I will kill him!" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung said.

See?! This is what I am talking about. I am so thankful that the other girls are trying to calm them down.

"Okay, stop. Thank you for visiting us but we are not in a right state to see you. Tzuyu got stabbed few days ago that's why we are mad." Jihyo explained.

"Where is she?"-Professor Kim

"At her room."

We go to Tzuyu's toom and in our surprised. Professor Han is there with someone who have a mask. Okay, this is bad!

"U-unnies..."

"Leave her alone Professor Han!"

"Why would I? She's the reason on why my daughter died. She cut our deal before so I am bringing it back."

"This is getting out of hand! Release her!"

Professor Han laughed evily and punch Tzuyu's stomach. We are all mad right now. So I run to him and punch him. His acquaintance did something to Tzu that makes him fall asleep.

Professor Kim takes care of that person but they just laugh.

"I will make sure that Tzuyu will be mine. Its already starting... How should we end this game if you are losing. Hahahaha!!!! Catch me if you can." Professor Han and his acquaintance disappeared.

What was that?!

"This is bad... Professor Kim, call the police. We need them..."

I will make you suffer Professor Han!

Professor Han's POV
Its already starting... Should I do something more bad than usual like, making their Tzuyu forget all her memories with them?

Or....
















 

Should I kill her?

A/N:
At last! I have an update! After this story, there's another group that will be the next victim of the mad scientist that we know. Guess who it is.