Chapter 4: 3rd Day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

A/N: If you saw something like this Ex. Good, it means it is chinese. The bold one is the korean. Thank you

Chapter 4: 3rd day

Tzuyu's POV
Ghad! I really have a deep sleep. What time is it? I look at the alarm clock and look at the time.

"9:30am? Hayst... This is really b---what's the korean of it? Bad."

I really need to start studying Korean. I'm already forgetting somewords. I prepare myself for about 30 minutes and went downstairs.

I saw Dahyun-unnie and Chaeyoung watching already while having a breakfast. They also have hot choco.

How did I know? I smell it.

"Tzuyu-yah! You're awake already. Join us." Dahyun-unnie said as she walk to the kitchen to get some food for me.

I sit beside Chaeyoung and watch.

So, The unnies bring us(babies) in and amusement park? Does they know that a lot of people might know who they are.

'Okay! Now that we are here in the amusement park... We will try some rides with the babies. The maknae line cannot join us in rollercoasters, the drop thing and anything that's not capable for them.' Jihyo-unnie, did you already realize that you cannot ride some rides with us.

Babies are not capable for some thrilling rides. They might fall or hurt. They are also move too much.

That's why, I think this is a bad idea for bringing us there. They should bring us in an arcade.

"Here's your breakfast." Oh... What a nice unnie.

She put it on the table and sit beside me. Now... I am in the center.

'Did you realize what you just said?' That's right Mina-unnie.

You're doing a go----

'We cannot any rides! Momo and I cannot ride it! Thank you!' I take what i just said earlier.

This is crazy.

"If they don't want us to try some rides that is so much fun, then why are they in an amusement park?" Very nice question Chaeyoung.

I am also curious about that.

"They don't want us to cry and be in danger." That's correct Dahyun-unnie, but there is also another correct answer.

"That's right but, why don't they just bring us, our baby version in an arcade or a mall. That will be fun too."

"I think you're right. Whoever got this idea is totally forgot about us."

I wish you're right, Chaeyoung.

Sana's POV
I'm gonna put put baby Tzuyu in a baby bag that I was wearing. Its a lot easier with this. We also have a 3 strollers for later. Now, where should we go now?

"Sana, Lets bring the kids in a haunted house." Haunted house?! Are you crazy, Jeongyeon?!

"Are you crazy?! Dahyun and Chaeyoung mighy cry." Nayeon-unnie forgot Tzuyu.

I pointed out Tzuyu as If I was saying that she's here too.

"Oh... Tzuyu is not a person who cries the most with those kinds of things. DubChaeng are the ones who have a high chances to cry." Oh... Unnie is half-right and half-wrong.

Tzuyu is a baby right now, not a teenager/adult. But hey, maybe they're right. Tzu rarely cries publicly.

"Tzuyu is a baby, unnie. She might cry."- Jihyo

"Me too."-Momo

"Me three."Mina

These two cannot handle this kind of things huh. Gonna test their courage.

Mina's POV
Why did I join them here in the amusement park? I can't handle the rides, especially the haunted house. It is so scary.

"If you cannot handle it, there are some exits that you can use. Good luck!" Wait!

We... We didn't say yes. Nayeon-unnie!!!

"Let's go!" Jihyo yah... Do-don't drag me.

"Ahhhh! Let us go!!!" Momo and I yell.

But they have the strength to drag us. We lose...

It will not be that bad,right?

Dahyun's POV
No!!! What do the unnies think about bringin us in a haunted house?! Okay... I am one of the scaredy cat in our group. So... Bringing me, baby Dahyun, in a haunted house is a really the baddest idea that they had.

"N---Dont go there! Aaaaackkkkk!!!"

Shoot! A ghost suddenly appeared. I think this is a horror movie that we we're watching. Thankfully, the normal me is not there or else...

"Okay, I know I do----Get out you creepy and  ugly ghost!!! Why the hell you are chopping?!" Even Tzuyu gets scared.

We all know that she is not like this. But trust me, if you are here, you will know her more. The other side of her.

'Wahh.... Huhuhu *crying* Jeongyeon, I can't do this anymore. Baby Dahyun is already crying as well as Baby Tzuyu and  Baby Chaeyoung. Get us out of he----Waaahhh! *kick the ghost who appear infront of her* JEONGYEON!!!"  that's the typical Momo that we know.

Easily to be scared. While Mina-unnie? She has Baby Chaeyoung, and they are both crying right now.

'Why are you so scared? We are nearly gonna finish this so we cannot end it like this. Let's go!' Nayeon-unnie said as she trying Baby Tzuyu to stop crying and gave her a pacifier.

'Unnie, you said that because you punch every ghost that appears in front or on your sides.' Oh ho!!! Nayeon-unnie is a boxing player.

Are we gonna watch a UFC?

"Unnies! Just end it! We are very scared right no! Look! I am crying!" Our baby tiger is crying.

Hahaha! Its Chaeyoung, the crybaby.

We continue to watch them until...

'WAAHHH!'

"WAAAHHHH!!!"

What the hell?!

Sana's POV
"We are already finish and you ghosts are still scares us! We're gonna sue you!"

They didn't gave me an answer and just go back inside the haunted house. Geez! I am so irritated at them.

I look at the babies and saw them crying. See... I told you, they might cry. Not just the DubChaeng but also Tzuyu. They are babies.

We put them out of the baby bag and put them in their stroller. We gave the baby bag on our managers.

Awww....they are crying right now. They must be really scared. It's not my fault, Its Nayeon-unnie's fault..

We gave their milk to feed them. They stop crying. They are scared and hungry.

Cute...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eating here in the amusement park is fun but a lot of people ask us for an autograph, selfie, and hand shake. That's why, we need to go now.

What a shame! I really want to ride the rollercoaster with baby Tzuyu.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Maybe, in the mall?" Jihyo answered as she stop playing with baby Dahyun.

Mall... It can be a nice idea.

Oh!  In this van, Jihyo, Momo, Nayeon-unnie, and Me are here with Baby Dahyun and Baby Tzuyu.

The others are on the other van. Having their own time and texting Jihyo. Yeah... I saw Jihyo's phone, she's currently chatting Jeongyeon right now.

I wonder what they are talking about.

Jeongyeon's POV
From:Twice Jihyo
We're gonna go to mall right now. There, we can buy sometimes for them to play.

To:Twice Jihyo
Nice idea! Just, control Nayeon-unnie. She might buy everything she wants to buy. Also Momo.

This is the problem when we go to the department store and in the toy store. Nayeon-unnie might spend her time buying things that she wants. And Momo, she might buy another Stuff toy. I don't have any space on our bed!

From:Twice Jihyo
Sure! Take care of Baby Chaeyoung.

Of course I will. All of us her is responsible. Okay... Mina and I are here. Jihyo forgot that there's an enough space for the two of us.

"Unnie, can we tell Jihyo later that we will ride with them in their van? We have enough space in there. We are only 6 adults and 3 babies." Mina, you just read my mind!

That's what I want to say! Thank you Minaring!

"Sure, I was gonna tell you about that. Hey... Can you take care of Chaeyoung for a moment? You might need her." I said.

She's so quiet right? The atmosphere is getting awkward. That's why, I've decided to let her have Chaeyoung for a while. I need to call Jihyo and get Chaeng's pacifier.

"Oh... Okay." I give her the baby and get the pacifier and give it to her.

I called Jihyo but she didn't answer.

This Leader...

Chaeyoung's POV
At last! They are now in the mall. Now, we are relief that we will not be in danger(?) right now. Well, except they tried something.

"Hey! Chaeyoung, can you take care of Tzuyu for a moment? I need to fix our rooms." Dahyun-unnie asked me.

I look at Tzuyu who is sleeping on. Dahyun-unnie's lap. Oh... She's very sleepy. A Sleeping beauty is born.

"Sure! Let me have her sleep on my lap."

Unnie help me to put Tzuyu on my lap to sleep. I caress ger hair and watch the video. Geez! Tzuyu is sleeping here but outside, she's very awake. Playing with the unnies.

'Chaeyoung-ah! Tzuyu-yah! Dahyun-ah! Do you want some stuff toys?' Momo-unnie asked.

A stuff toy? Jeongyeon-unnie might sleep on the couch for having no enough space for her.

"I must say, Momo-unnie is very smart for making us to buy some stuff toys."

Momo-unnie really use her brain for something she can deal with other than foods. I wish, Jeongyeon-unnie will do something to have some space for her tonight.

'Momo!  They already pick what they want!' Eh?! Jeongyeon-unnie doesn't care about it?

The last time Momo-unnie bought bearing, she totally get pissed but now...

This is unexpected.

Jeongyeon's POV
Another stuff toys.... Its fine to me, their toys will not be put in our room. It will be put in the maknae line's room. So, there's no problem for me for buying them some stuff toys except... If Momo buys one for her.

Let me tell you this... If your roommates bought some stuff toys that have its complete size from small to large, then it will be a huge problem. Why? You will not have enough space to lay down on your bed.

"Really~? Come here cuties, Momoring will pay it for you." Something's wrong.

DaChaeTzu and I go to her and saw that she buy one for her... AGAIN! Momo! Give me some room on our bed!

"I'll take that Momo." I take her stuff toy and bring it where it belongs.

When I go back... She pout and carry baby Dahyun while Nayeon and Sana Carry Baby Tzuyu and baby Chaeyoung.

Gosh! She's mad at me.

"Jeongyeon! You need to fix this, Momo's mad at you." Jihyo said as she give the maknae line their pacifier.

I knew that Momo is mad.

"Momo-yah... I'm sorry, I just need some room for me on our bed. Our room is full of stuff toys already."

"So what? Are you saying that I cannot buy one for me?" Here we go again...

I take a medium size teddy bear and gave it to her. This will fix the problem,right?

Jihyo's POV
Jeongyeon and Momo is currently fighting right now. Momo doesn't want the medium size teddy bear but Jeongyeon already paid it. Now, the roommates are bickering about it.

"Momo, it is not my fault. I was trying to fix the problem by buying you a medium size teddy bear."

"Jeongyeon, I don't want that size. I want the large one."

"Then what? You're gonna but it in our room. Gosh! Am I not gonna sleep in our room?" Oh no! This is getting bad!

The two of them are holding Baby Chaeyoung and Baby Dahyun. They are currently feeding the babies without thinking that the two are already asleep.

Can they just settle this quickly?

"Yah! Chaeyoung and Dahyun are already asleep. Do you want them to choke by having to much milk in there mouth?" Nayeon-unnie said as she give Baby Tzuyu her milk.

Mina look at the two babies that was holding by JeongMo. A concern look was found on her face.

"Sorry... Didn't notice that." -Jeongyeon.
  
"Yeah... Me too." -Momo

How can they notice that if they keep on bickering? This roommates...

They took the baby bottle from DaChaeng and put it on the bag. The baby bottle has a cup so don't worry.

"Hmm.... Hm.... Wahhhh!!!! *Baby crying*" Oh gosh! Chaeyoung and Dahyun are crying.

I knew this will happen. I knew it!

Mina's POV
After minutes of the maknae line's crying scene(Tzuyu cried because maybe, she sees that Chaeng and Dahyun cried too and her 2 unnies sre fighting) , they're finally asleep but the Roommates are not okay. Honestly, until now, they're still fighting over a simple thing.

"I told you! For the hundredth time already, you can buy a medium size stuff toy! Is that hard to understand?!" Jeongyeon-unnie, please don't yell... People are already looking at us.

"A bit... But! Hing! I really can't win to you. This bickering is causing my throat to get hurt. I lose so buy me a stuff toy." Finally! Momoring, you lower your pride.

"A mediu---"

"YES! But the duck one."The duck one? Momo, are you alright?

Jeongyeon-unnie quickly ran to the store we went earlier leaving us here in the restaurant. Okay! Problem solve!

We continue to eat our food and take a picture. Without Jeongyeon-unnie.

This is the only pic in this year that we are only 8 in the picture. We may not be complete but... The babies are cute so... Its okay.

'We feel like we are their guardians.'

Dahyun's POV
At last! Everything is clean. I went to the living room and sit beside Tzuyu who is currently sleeping.

"Chaeyoung, Let me handle Tzuyu." I said as I pat Tzuyu's head.

Chaeyoung nodded and help me to put Tzuyu on my lap. This maknae is so big, tall, yet she's very light.

But... We should treasure this moment. Because anytime, she could forget anything important.
-----------------------------------------------------------
'At last! We're home! This ladies cannot handle theirselves. They played in the arcade until someone notice their identities. I could not even bought a new perfume!' Oh... I didn't notice it, they're already home.

Sana-unnie looks mad for not buying a new perfume. Remember, don't make a shiba inu mad. They might bite you.

'Relax... We're just having fun with the kids. Just rest and tomorrow, we have to do something. Its very important.' Jihyo-unnie said.

Saying that its very important, she must be thinking that we need to go to work. Its very important. Not for you but as an idol.

"Dahyun-unnie! You're saliva! Aish!" The Yoda is awake.

I wipe my mouth and gave a peace sign to her. Saying that I'm sorry. But instead of accepting it, she just go to her room.

What's her problem?

Tzuyu's POV
I can't take this anymore. Its getting started, I'm already losing some memories. And I'm afraid that I might forget my Unnies.

"Please... I don't want this!!! I... Help..."
---------------End of Chapter 4---------------