Chap 5. If It’s A Her, I’ll Show Her A Good Time

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since then and you were getting busier each second, whether it would be due to organizing the festival or helping out some of the younger grades or dealing with rumors around school or fights or getting practice going for the sports teams you were on, which is basically all of them or even-

Taking a deep breath you continue to stare at your bedroom wall, music playing from the record player you built for one of the projects last year, rows on top of rows of vinyl covered the wall next to your bed. You got a text, taking you out of the trance of staring at your desk and wall. Opening up to see a message from Chaeyoung.

Rosie: You free???

Yea whats up? :Y/N

Rosie: Im borrreedd :(

Go eat something?? :Y/N

Rosie: Already did m8

Guitar? :Y/N

Rosie: 3hours of strumming along with 2 hours of playing the piano and singing beyonce

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DISRESPECT YONCE LIKE THAT :Y/N

Rosie: IM SORRY I ALREADY BEGGED FOR FORGIVENESS

AS YOU SHOULD :Y/N

But dang idk im out of ideas sis :YN

Rosie: Ughhh you’re so dumb

HEY I TRIED :Y/N

Rosie: NOT THAT IJDF

Rosie: DO

Rosie: YOU

Rosie: WANNA

Rosie: GO

Rosie: OUT

Oh ye sure that sounds fun can you pick me up? :Y/N

Rosie: So useless ;( but I’m on my way

Rosie: SEE YOU SOON LOVE YOUUUUU

LOVE YOU TOOOOO :Y/N

You got off the bed, putting your phone on charge and placing an upbeat record, raising the volume slightly before moving to your closet, picking out some baggy jeans and a fitted white tshirt, laying them on your bed before taking out some red and white AJ1’S and setting them beside the foot of your bed.

Hopping into the shower, you quickly wash yourself and get dressed, your hair tied up in a towel, spraying some perfume and putting on some chains around your neck and some on your jeans. Quickly putting on a belt before taking off the towel and drying your hair.

Your phone starts to ring making you stop brushing your hair, Rose’s name popping up on your screen, “I’m outside.” “Alright, give me a second.” Fixing your hair with your hands, you grab a jacket and leave out the door, not forgetting to get your keys, wallet, earphones and phone.

Walking out the door, you lock it behind you before running to Rose’s parked car, getting in the seat next to her. You’re met with her smiling face, a small hi escaping her lips making you laugh, “So where we headed?” “I don’t know, any suggestions?” You think while she pulls out of your street, plugging your phone into the AUX while ideas run through your brain, “How about the arcade?”

At the mention of games her face brightens up, “Perfect!” You give her an exaggerated wink, “Just like you.” She cringes but the blush on her cheeks contradicts her, you let out a laugh, while picking a few songs to jam to for your drive. The both of you singing together on the way, looking like idiots to passerby’s.

.

.

.

The both of you finally reach, Rose pulling into a parking spot while you unplug your phone, the both of you getting out and heading towards the arcade, Rose locking her car through the keys, “You know I always wondered why you don’t have a car? You got your driver’s license before any of us.” “So what you’re saying is I’m always on your mind?” She glared at you, giving your arm a soft punch, “Answer the question .” “I don’t know? My parents offered to buy me one for my birthday a few months back but I told them not to.” “What why?!” “Well you know how I like vintage cars and stuff…” “Yeah.” “Well I’ve always wanted this corvette stingray convertible and I kinda found one? It needs a little work but nothing too big. So I’m saving up so I can buy it.” “Y/N! Do you know how expensive a car is?” “Well yea but I’m getting it for a few hundreds so it’s nothing too big.” Rose stares at you, nodding her head mindlessly while still trying to process everything you said, “How about I explain everything later and right now we play some games?”

A smile takes over her face along with a blush while you hold the door open for her, “You don’t need to explain anything, I get it?” “Yea sureeeee.” She punches your arm again, making you fake pain. She rolls her eyes at you before rushing to the counter, you following suit.

The both of you play games for hours, laughing along together and making fun of ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter