Chap 6. Mission Impossible

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie stares at the way you run with a smile on your face, getting in the random car before it drives away. She picks up her phone, going into her contacts and dialing a number, “Come over, get your car, we doing a mission impossible.” She hears a laugh on the other end of the line before hanging up, getting dressed as she waits.

Hearing the familiar car honk, Jennie runs downstairs, not forgetting to grab a jacket and her things, locking the door behind her before getting into the car, “Why’d you call?” “We gotta follow someone.” “Who?” “I’ll explain later but drive before they get away!” Jennie keeps pointing at the distanced car and all Lisa can do is roll her eyes before moving her gear in drive.

.

.

.

They were passing by the arcade when Jennie spotted the mysterious car, smacking Lisa’s arm, “IT’S THERE, THE ARCADE YOU IDIOT, THE ARCADE!” “STOP HITTING ME YOU DWARF! IM GONNA CRASH!” They keep bickering, Lisa putting her foot down on the brake causing both girl to hit their head, “ I might have brain damage.” “You need to have a brain in order to get brain damage Jennie.” The smaller girl glares, waiting for Lisa to park her car, “Ok wear these.” She hands Lisa some sunglasses and a hat, “What? Why?” “Cause we can’t be seen idiot.” “Ah yes, some glasses and a hat will protect my face from people who’ve seen it…” Jennie groans, rolling her eyes at Lisa, “Just wear the things and let’s go.”

They get out of the car, Lisa locking the car and wearing the cap on her head while Jennie did the same, “You still haven’t told me what’s going on, you know?” “I saw the prez and head cheerleader.” Lisa stops in thought, still trying to figure out, “And… that means?” Jennie tried to come up with some sort of excuse, saying the first thing that came to mind, “Well what if we find out they’re a couple or something?” Lisa looks at her with a weird face, Jennie internally cringing at her excuse, “Whatever, we’re here and it’ll be fun alright. So come on, pleeeeassseeee.” Lisa sighs, seeing Jennie bring out the pout and puppy dog eyes, “You owe me hoe.” “Let’s go.”

Truth be told, Lisa didn’t really mind, she was actually kinda excited as soon as Jennie mentioned Rose being there…

She didn’t really know Rose but the girl was in some of her classes and had caught Lisa’s eye since she had started coming back to school, from the few conversations they had had, Lisa figured out three main things.

Rose got annoyed by her really easily.

Rose rolled her eyes basically every time Lisa breathed.

And Rose was kinda really hot.

She still remembers the first time she walked into… some class? Honestly she didn’t even remember what subject it was but Rose had caught her attention as soon as she stepped foot into the class.

Yoongi pushing her forward when she stopped right in front of the door, “Move forward tree branch.” Lisa glared at the shorter guy, Jimin popping up behind him with a smile on his face. He moves forward, leading both Lisa and Yoongi to the front, Rose looks up sending a smile Jimin’s way and greeting him before her eyes shift to Lisa and Yoongi.

Yoongi with his shirt untucked, top button open while his tie was nowhere to be found, hair still messy making him look like he just woke up… which he probably did. Lisa wasn’t any better, she wore the school vest, blazer missing, skirt seemingly hiked up showing of her long soft legs, the top buttons of the short sleeve shirt open.

Rose still sent them a small smile before reaching down to get her book out of her bag. Lisa gives the cute girl a look over, deciding to sit down next to her, normally Jimin’s seat. Lisa sends a pout his way, the boy immediately understanding she wanted to sit next to Rose. He chuckled, taking a seat on the duo desk right next to them while Yoongi casually walked over to the seat next to Jimin.

Lisa turned to Rose, trying to start a conversation, “So… come here often?” Rose gave her a weird look before slowly nodding, “Yep… almost every day.” Lisa gave a forced smile nodding before she turned her face away from the girl next to her, biting her fist as she cringed.

WTF Lisa, you eat for breakfast YOU GOT THIS.

She turned back around, “Sorry, I’m just awkward around new people, I’m Lisa.” She gave out her hand for a handshake, Rose hesitatingly shaking it, “I’m Chaeyoung but you can call me Rose.” “You’re the head cheerleader right? I’ve seen you at some of the games, you’re really good at dancing.” Rose gives her a proper smile now, thanking her before Lisa continues, “You know you could come back to my place and I could give you private lessons, I’m pretty good with my body…” Lisa smirks.

And that’s where it started.

Lisa had never seen such disgust on a girl’s face, NOT JUST ANY GIRL, a girl Lisa was trying to get with. Most girls jumped at the opportunity just to be within a meter of the Thai girl, yet here was a girl who was nothing but repulsed and nauseated just by the mere presence of Lisa.

And oh my god she loved it…

Snapping out of her thoughts, she felt the glass door colliding with her head, a weird noise escaping her lips, “WE’RE MEANT TO BE SNEAKING YOU IMBECILE!” Lisa rubbed her sore forehead, “Shut up and help me.” Jennie rolled her eyes, lending a hand to the taller girl and helping her get on her feet.

“Ok we have to be sneaky so no attention on us.” “Got it sir.” Jennie smacked Lisa’s arm before entering the arcade, looking for the duo of tall girls. Lisa gets Jennie’s attention, nodding her head to the area with the pinball machines, they saw both of you playing different games and laughing together, Jennie squinting to get a closer at the two of you while Lisa still stayed confused on why they were following the student council president and the head cheerleader.

“Let’s go sit down.” Both of them went to one of the benches at the small dining area, sitting down in one of the corners where they could keep their eyes on the two girls. They passed time by talking, making sure to keep an eye on you and Rose but soon enough Lisa got lost in Rose.

The way her eyes and nose crinkled up when she smiled, the small smile playing on her lips when she rolled her eyes, her lips looking soft when she pouted. Lisa almost completely got lost in Rose until Jennie smacked her arm, “What?” “They’re gonna leave, we gotta get in the car.” Lisa nods absentmindedly, getting up and following Jennie out the arcade, trying to figure out why her mind kept drifting to the cute girl.

They get in Lisa’s car quickly, tailing Rose’s car from a distance, Jennie was slightly concerned on why Lisa was being so quiet but decided against it, knowing the Thai girl would tell her sooner or later, she instead deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter