Chap 15. Tiktok

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa stares at Jennie wide eyed, “Huh?!” “Ok, NO ONE knows but.” Jennie took a deep breath while Lisa listened intently, “Imayhvehdaruhonher.” “What?” “I said I mayhvhdashonher.” “Jennie ing say it properly.” “I said I may have had a crush on her!” Lisa eyes and mouth locked open while she stared at Jennie, a dramatic gasp leaving her lips making Jennie rain punches on the taller girl’s arms before hiding her face in her pillow, “SHUT THE UP SHUT THE UP!” Lisa’s jaw slacked even more if it was possible as an idea popped into her head, “WAIT! Don’t tell me you and the prez were like… banging and stuff?” Jennie smacked Lisa, “NO EW OH GOD NO! JESUS CHRIST!” “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO HAS A CRUSH ON HER!” “HAD! KEYWORD IS HAD!”

“Ok when !” Jennie sighed, sitting up while talking to Lisa, “I don’t know we were really young, like children and it was one of those wow she’s so cool I wanna date her.” “Are you still into her?” “…I mean it’s not like THAT you know… It’s more so? While I know she should be like a sister, I never thought of her that way because well for one, I used to have a crush on her and second, I still see her as someone who’s hot you know? Like that girl is fine as and I just can’t say that she’s like a sister to me because that would be weird when all of that exists…”

Lisa nods along, trying to understand the information Jennie just told her, “So you can’t call her a sister because you used to have a crush on her but don’t anymore and you think she’s hot?” Jennie nods, “That’s about the gist of it…” “Mhmm, you’re bullting.” Jennie hits Lisa with a pillow, “Shut the up.” “I’m serious. You literally said, you had a crush on her but you don’t know therefore an irrelevant point may I add, and the fact that you find her hot stops you from saying she’s like a sister to you? That’s actual bull. Like it’s such bull people in Cancun can smell it.” “It’s the truth?!” “Jennie listen to yourself, you’re making up excuses to hide something and I’m not gonna force it out of you but you need to stop lying to yourself.”  Jennie let out a sigh, snuggling into her plushie, “Yea whatever…”

Lisa sighed, laying back and going on her phone, “Honestly I think you’re kinda into the prez.” Jennie’s eyes widened, hitting Lisa with the plushie, “Ok shut the up and even if I was I’m pretty sure she’s seeing someone and not telling me.” “Oh really?” “Yea she said she was meeting some girl named Naeun with Taehyung today.” Lisa tried not to laugh at Jennie’s face as she looked at her phone and then back to Jennie, “I don’t think you’ve seen Taehyung’s story on snap today have you?” “Why? Oh my god is it both of them being lovey and stuff?” Jennie rolled her eyes while Lisa’s nostrils flared as she held in her laugh, “Why don’t you just check it…” Jennie huffs, grabbing her phone before going on snap and opening up his story, blood rushing to her cheeks, watching you pick up the little girl who wore your blazer before it cut to an obviously shirtless Taehyung smiling.

 “Oh…” “Yep you’re definitely not into her.” “Hey! I’m not I’m just kind of protective and stuff.” “Oh shut up you can barely protect yourself.” “I AM!” Lisa rolls her eyes, “Yea whatever.” Jennie sighs, “Do you want anything to eat?” “How about we order some pizza?” Jennie gets her laptop out, quickly ordering a large before she moves to take out some money, “It’s gonna be here in like twenty minutes.” “You wanna watch a movie or something?” “Pick something on Netflix, I need to pee.” Lisa nods, scrolling through her laptop while Jennie gets up, moving into her bathroom.

Closing the door behind her she takes a deep breath, sitting on the toilet cover as she tries to get her mind right, “What the is going on with me…?”

.

.

.

You and Tae cleaned the dishes while Naeun sat watching some cartoons in the TV room, “When’s your mom coming home?” Tae checks the time on his phone before replying, “I think she might be caught up with work but she normally comes around seven.” You nod along, the both of you finishing up the dishes in a comfortable silence. The both of you dried your hands before you went towards Naeun, you closing up the TV and cleaning the room, “Come on Naeun-ah, time to do your homework.” Tae helped her up, holding her hand as she tiredly walked towards her room. You soon followed them after making sure everything was clean.

You popped your head in, watching as Tae sent her to change clothes before taking out her books from her bag, leaning on the doorway, you watched your bestfriend with a proud smile, “I know I’m y but I’m gay so you should move on.” You roll your eyes, chuckling as you join him, cleaning up the little girl’s plushies, “I’m just proud hoe.” “Of what?” “You?” He gives you a weird confused face, “You’re an amazing brother, most people can’t do what you do at your age, I’m always gonna be proud of you.” He stays silent and you can tell he’s thinking, but instead of expecting a reply, you know he’s not used to hearing it which is why you stay silent with him, continuing to clean up while Taehyung looks over the homework his sister got, only to be interrupted by the cute girl coming out of in her clothes.

“Naeun-ah, you have to read this book and you have some math questions ok? We’ll start with math and I expect you to read the book by yourself after.” She nods before sitting on her small table next to her brother, “I’m gonna go check my emails and do some work.” He nods at you before you leave Naeun’s room, heading to his.

You open your book, checking your emails and responding to the important ones, some of them being about the school festival and others about upcoming events expecting to be done during the next term. You watch some snaps, replying to them before finishing up work.

You look up from your book when you hear keys and shuffling, heading out of the room to the main entrance, you’re greeted by Taehyung and Naeun’s mom, the woman carrying her bag and some groceries, struggling to open the door, you rush to help her, grabbing the groceries as you help her in, closing the door behind you, “Hi auntie.” You give her your usual smile, the older woman staring at you with loving eyes before engulfing you in a hug, “I missed you Y/N.” You wrap your arms around her, the bags ruffling as your arms moved, “Missed you too auntie. Tae and I made food if you’re hungry?”

She gives you a motherly smile, you can see the bags under her eyes, knowing she must not be getting sleep these days cause of her job, “I would love that Y/N.” The both of you moved to the kitchen, you setting down the bags on the counter while his mom sits down on one of the stools, quickly moving to take some pasta out and popping it in the microwave before heating up some garlic bread in the oven. His mom watches you with a smile, seeing you run around and trying to set up everything quickly.

The microwave dings, taking out the hot plate and setting down before serving the garlic bread with it as well. You sit down across her, watching her take the first bite, your eyes filled with expectations and curiosity to the point where you can’t take it anymore, “Do you- do you like it?” She smiles at you while chewing, nodding her head as she covers , “It’s delicious Y/N.” You send her a big smile, proud of yourself for being able to give her a good meal. “Should I go tell Naeun and Tae you’re home?” “What’re they doing right now?” “Tae’s helping Naeun with her homework.” She nods thinking for minute, “Let them work, it takes time for Naeun to focus so if she saw me she’d use me as an excuse to not work.” You chuckle a bit, relaxing as their mom eats her dinner. Soon the two of you fall into casual conversation, his mom soon finishing up her food. “If you don’t mind auntie, can I finish my work?” She laughs while nodding, “Go ahead Y/N I’m just gonna clean up here and rest for a bit.” “Oh I can clean up-” “No no Y/N go work!” She softly ushers you out of the kitchen, “But I can help!” “Go work young lady!”

The both of you laugh, and you walk towards Tae’s room. You enter the room to find the boy laying down on his bed as you walk in, he looks up at you with a smile, “Your mom’s home, I gave her some food and she’s chilling now if you wanna go say hi.” “I’m just gonna finish this up and I’ll say hi.” You nod, settling yourself on his desk as you finish up, “Can I copy?” You roll your eyes, smiling as you toss him your book, he winks at you, quickly finishing up.

You move to lay back, joining him on his bed, “Hmmm I’m tired.” He puts his arm around you, laying on his stomach while he let out a loud groan, you looked at him weirdly before going back to your original position, “How about we go for a walk in a bit?” You nod while snuggling into his arm, “Small nap first.” He chuckles while you close your eyes.

.

.

.

Jennie stared at the images flowing on her laptop, her mind somewhere else as the movie played while Lisa threw popcorn into . The taller girl turns toward her friend, seeing the dazed face on Jennie, “You good?” Jennie snaps out of it, blinking slowly as she turns to look at Lisa, “Hmmm? Yea I’m good…” “Jennie.” “I’m good Lisa… Do your parents know you’re over?” She squints her eyes in thought before going back to her resting face, grabbing her phone, “No they do not.” Jennie rolls her eyes as Lisa quickly texts her mom.

“There. That’s settled.” Lisa turns back to Jennie, “Now, what’re you thinking about?” Jennie rolls her eyes, thinking up of a quick reason, “School and stuff.” Lisa quirks her eyebrows, “Since when did Miss Jennie Kim care so much for school?” “We have what? Two years left? With the grades I have I won’t be able to get out of here…” Lisa stays silent for a minute, “Yea I get it…” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter