Chap 16. Being Together And Cult Leaders

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Any plans for the weekend?” “Uhh nope, probably just gonna chill at Yoongi’s.” “That’s cute.” “Yea… we should split, we don’t want anyone seeing us like walking up together and stuff.” You look around, realizing you were past the gates, “Huh? Oh yea yea…”

Staring at her back, you watch her walk away like the other mornings, sighing before heading to your table. “Sup’ guys.” “How’re you handling the fame Ms. Tiktok star?” You roll your eyes at Yeri’s lame joke, sending her a glare, “Don’t call me that again. Ever.” “What happened?” Tae sat on the table, right next to where you were sitting, opting to rest your head on his thigh. He started playing with your hair as you answered his question, “Remember I made that stupid Tiktok with Jin, Joon and you.” “Mhmmm…” “It may have blown up a bit…” “And what’s a bit?”

Yeri cut in while scrolling through her phone, “She currently has two hundred and five… thousand views.” You force your eyes shut, feeling Tae’s hand stop, “You-” “Don’t.”

“Oh come on it’s not that bad.” You lift your head up, brows furrowed and pout in place, “Ah yes, random strangers in the mall noticing me and everyone in school who basically own any sort of social media now know about it. Definitely not bad.”

Rose sits down right behind you, pulling you back to lay on her chest, “Atleast you looked cute.” Tae acts offended, “And I don’t? Rosie how could you?” “You know I love you more Tae.” This time you act offended, sitting up straight while turning your head to look at her, “Fine I see how it is, I’ll just be with J then.” Getting up from your seat, you move towards Hoseok, the boy rolling his eyes with a smile on his face before giving you his other earphone.

“What’s the plan for the weekend?” Irene sat opposite you, hand holding up her face, “That depends on who actually wants to go out?” You pointed to Yeri, eyes closed while nodding along, “For once squirtle said something smart.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” You turned your head To Taehyung now, “How many times have we all hung out together since school started?” “Me and you hung out like two days ago and Hope and I and went out like a week ago.” “And Rosie and I went out once a few weeks ago.” “Me and Irene went out last week.”

You stood up staring at them, “See?! We all hang out, but just not all together right? So who’s actually down to chill all together this weekend?” They raise their hands, a smile on your face, “So it’s settled, this weekend we’re gonna do something fun together.” “I will actually throw up if you say the word together one more time. You sound like those cult leaders who front as therapy camps.” You give Yeri a soft punch on her arm before flopping back on the table.

“How much longer till form?” “We still have like an hour don’t worry.” “Yea cause we come early for a certain someone cause she doesn’t wanna get a car.” “Hey come on don’t be like that.” Turning your head to Yeri, you send her a sorry look while staring at her right in the eye, “You don’t have to come if you don’t want to, any of you. I’m fine with hanging out by myself, it’s just my dad needs to come early cause of school meeting in the morning and stuff.”

Irene puts her hand on your arm before sending Yeri a look, “We know we don’t have to come but we want to, isn’t that right?” Yeri nodded, before fitting herself next to Irene on the bench.

.

.

.

It was finally the end of the week, your shoulders heavy as you walked outside your classroom as you pushed past other bodies we stood lingering around the hallway.

“Y/N!” Turning around after leaving the block, you started looking through the crowd, squinting your eyes in hope to find the owner of the familiar voice before your eyes lit up, “J-HOOOOOPE!” He joins you, nudging into your side before the both of you fall into steady pace.

“So what’s the plan for today?” “Uhhh, the girls are heading to mine cause they wanna get ready, Tae needs to take Naeun home so he’s gonna go with her and change and then meet up, so you can come with us or go with him?” He ponders for a second, “I think I’ll take Tae and Naeun home, they can ride in my car and I’ll steal some of his clothes.”

You nod, Tae and Yeri coming into view as the both of you join them on your table, “Tae I’ll take you and Naeun home.” “In that beat up car of yours?” “Better than a bike.” “Touché.” You roll your eyes at the boys’ conversation, deciding to continue to listen Yeri rant about the work she had.

Soon enough everyone joined, talking amongst themselves only to be interrupted by Tae, “Naeun-ah should be out by now me and J are gonna head out, where are we meeting up?” Everyone stays quiet for a bit before you sound out your thoughts, “How about once you settle Naeun down, you two come over to mine and we can see what we feel like doing then?” They nod, Tae coming over to do your special handshake before saying bye to the others. Irene yells to their walking bodies, “Drive safe idiots!” Getting a thumbs up from Hoseok as they continue to walk towards the gates without looking back.

“Should I order the uber or do you guys still need get things?” “You can order it, pretty sure we’re all ready.” You take out your phone after hearing confirmation from Irene, quickly opening up the app and ordering one for the four of you, “Still don’t understand why you won’t drive a car.” “Listen, I told you I’m gonna get my own and stuff, I’m just saving up some money…” “You got your driving license before J and before Rosie.” “J earned his car too?” You turned towards Yeri, “Fair point but J gets money from selling his mixtapes and dance battles.” “Alright alright I get it.”

Chaeyoung lightened up the mood by changing the subject subtly as all of you headed towards the uber, all of you falling into conversation as you find the uber and lead them to it, making sure it was yours before sitting in the front seat while the other three girls sat in the bag.

.

.

.

“Welcome to my humble abode.” You opened the main door letting the girls enter and walk around as you turn around, “You guys hungry yet? Want some drinks?” “I’ll have a water.” “Me too.” “I’ll have an iced mojito.” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter