Chap 3. Calm Down Poltergeist

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing her alarm ring, she smacks her side table and stuffs her face further into her pillow. Hearing a bang on her window she shoots up, staring at your face popping through, she huffs and gets up to open her window, “WHAT THE ?” “Your mom told me to get you to school yesterday and I know your alarm isn’t gonna wake up your flat .” Jennie’s jaw drops, “ my ain’t flat!” “Keep telling yourself that sweetie.”

Jennie’s mouth stays open while you go to her closet, quickly picking out her uniform and laying it on the bed, “get dressed, eat breakfast and be downstairs by seven.” With that, you move out of her window, heading back to your room.

“That really called me flat…”

.

.

.

They both now stood at the school gates, you with perfect uniform while Jennie stood next to you, her shirt untucked and tie loose. Turning towards her, your hands move to her tie, tightening up to her neck like it should be before handing her a small time table of her classes, “I know you barely come so I printed out your schedule, be to classes on time and don’t cause trouble, I better not hear about you causing a scene today.” With a roll of her eyes, you gave her a smirk, “I’m serious.” “Fine.” With that, you left her, going to carry on with your business.

Meanwhile Jennie stood, staring at your back, a sigh escaping her lips. Her lips set in a thin line while she loosened her tie once again, “Let’s get this over with.” She walked inside, harboring some glances her way, she kept her famous face on. Walking straight on towards her group and ignoring the rest.

She finally sees Lisa, leaning against one of the lockers talking to Seulgi, “Ah here’s the queen herself.” “ off.” Seulgi only laughs at Lisa’s shocked face, “Both of you need to shut up. We’re gonna be late for form.” Lisa and Jennie both groan, pouting at Seulgi, “Can’t we just ditch?” Jennie sighs once more, finding the offer very tempting, “No we can’t ughhh.” “Why not?” “We just can’t.” They sigh but Lisa ends up nodding.

After saying bye to Seulgi, Lisa and Jennie head to their own form class, sitting at the back of the class. They continue talking, waiting for the bell to ring so they can head to first lesson. Their heads shoot up at the door opening, wondering who had entered.

They see you and Irene standing at the front of the class, you two begin to say a few announcements, talking about the afterschool activities and special events coming up in the school. Jennie keeps staring at you, her mind blocking out everyone’s voices except yours. You finally look at her, a smirk growing on your face before Irene says goodbye to the class and teacher, pulling you by your hand as she drags you out of the class.

“Yah Jennie, your face has thing on it.” Jennie’s eyes widen at Lisa’s words, “What?” “It’s like, the corners of your lips are kind of lifting up.” “Choke.” She grumbles before putting her head down, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep before the bell rings.

.

.

.

First two lessons pass by in a flash and now Jennie strolls through school, heading towards her usual table. She sees her friends, Jimin waving excitedly making her roll her eyes. She walks, feet dragging on the floor. People pass by, moving out of her way out of fear.

Known as the queen of school did help, no one dared to annoy her much less talk to her meaning she didn’t have to deal with irritating obsessed children who wanted to go out with her.

Finally reaching the table, she set her bag on the ground. Lisa sat on the table itself while Yoongi and Jimin sat next to eachother, Seulgi next to Jimin and Joy across her with Jennie next to her.

“You know I don’t think school’s that bad.” They turned to Joy, opting her to continue, “I get to look at hot girls, annoy teachers and everyone’s willing to do my homework for me. It’s quite fun really.” They laughed agreeing with her since it was the same for most of them. For the girls, they had everyone thirsting after them… because who wouldn’t. Yoongi was smart enough meaning even if he didn’t focus in class he would still get good grades, Jimin was an angel, good student, good grades, helpful guy, which is why people found it odd that he was dating the grim reaper’s possible child and hung out with the “es of school”.

Truth was, they never did anything to anyone, but people were scared of them, whether it be from the constant faces they kept through the day or snarky comments they gave to teachers, they never actually hurt anyone nor did they want to, it wasn’t a problem though since the people who were afraid of them also loved them, it was weird but it meant they could get anything they wanted with a bat of an eyelash and a childish pout.

As they fell into conversations about school drama and planning their next hangout, the bell rang signifying the start of the third and fourth lesson making them groan, “What do you guys have?” “Me and Seul have Bio…” “Yoongi, Jimin and I have…” Jimin cut in for Lisa knowing she didn’t know what lesson they had, “English.” Lisa gave him a box smile, thankful for his help.

Jennie pulled out her schedule, trying to figure out what she had, “Jennie you’re with us.” She gave a clueless nod at Seulgi making all of them laugh.

They split up, heading to all of their classes. While walking Jennie noticed you walking with Irene and Yeri, a small smile growing on her face as she watched you laugh with Yeri while Irene glared at you.

“You know Irene’s pretty hot…” Jennie snapped her face to look at Seulgi a horrified look on her face, “What the ?” “What it’s the truth, that girl is ing y.” “I think I’m more into Yeri, she cute.” Jennie just stared at them, speechless. Her eyes wide and mouth open and closing.

What she doesn’t realize is, is that they’ve already reached the class. Jennie huffs, ignoring as the two girls talk about their new found interests. Her eyes widen once again when she sees the duo they were talking about in front of them, joined by you sitting at the front of the class.

They keep staring at you as they move to the back, you and your friends not noticing the looks you were getting. Your teacher starts doing the rolecall, Jennie leaning towards Seulgi, “Hey… what was her name again?” Seulgi’s eyes widened, not realizing that she had also... forgotten her own teacher’s name, “Seul?” “I… I don’t remember…” Jennie rolled her eyes coming up with a plan, “It’s fine… wait till someone else says her name and we can figure it out.” Seulgi nods, gulping as she hopes to not be called on.

“Y/N could you please hand these sheets out?” “Yea no prob miss.” Jennie cursed, hoping someone would say her full name.

She watched her unnamed teacher go back to her computer, probably setting up the presentation for class. She watched you hand sheets out, smiling at some students when they said thank you and replying with your famous, “No prob.”

You finally get to the last table, moving over to them, “Her name’s Miss Jung Eunji. Here’s your sheet. Pay attention in class.” The three of them blushed, silently taking the sheets from your hand, watching you move back to your seat in the front.

“Damn… for the president… she could like… get it…” Jennie turned to Joy, eyeing you up and down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter