Chap 14. 's Are Pretty ing Amazing

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You move your arm from his waist, taking out your phone from your blazer pocket as the wind brushes through your hair, “Hello?” “Yea where are you?” You hear Jennie’s voice, confused about the call, “Uhhhhh I’m with Tae and Naeun.” “Oh yea ok.” “Everything good?” “Yea I just don’t have a ride-” “Oh !” “No no don’t worry, I’ll take an uber home.” “Alright, just text me when you get home.” “Don’t worry and I will, byeeeee.” “Byeee.”

You end the call stuffing it back into your pocket before wrapping your arm back around Tae’s waist, “Hey who was that?” “Just my family friend.” He nods his head, turning back round to face the road ahead and Naeun, the little girl pedaling slightly ahead of Taehyung.

“Naeun-ah don’t go too far ahead!” “Okayyyy!” You laugh when you watch him sigh, pulling your arms around him even tighter as a way to relax him, “Don’t worry she’s six not two.” “She’s growing up isn’t she?” You smile, looking at her while resting your head on Tae’s shoulder, “Yeah she is.” You laugh, remember something and making Tae turn back to you, looking at you with a questioning look, “I just remembered when your mom called me when she went into labour instead of you…” He glared at you, pouting at making you kiss his cheek, “Ok but in my defense there was some noob on CS-GO really trying it.” You smacked his back, “Yea I forgot a noob is much worse than an actual human coming out of a .” He scoffed, “Finally you understand.” You smacked his head making him yelp, rubbing his head with one hand while he looks back at you with his usual smile.

.

.

.

Jennie pouts, moving her phone away from her ear, “Who was that?” “Just a friend.” “What? New boy toy too busy or is it girl this time?” Jennie rolled her eyes at Joy’s lame joke, giving her a glare, “No just a friend sooyoung.” Joy gave her an over exaggerated wink, making Jennie take a puff before going back to her phone meanwhile Joy continued applying her lip balm meanwhile Seulgi leaned on the side of the stall Jennie was sitting in, taking the juul and blowing.

“Can any of you guys drop me home?” “Where’s Lisa isn’t she normally you’re ride?” “Yea she said she’d meet us here after class…” “She probably got held up by a teacher?” Jennie nodded, still worried about her friend, “What did she have?” “We all had math.” “Who’s her teacher?” “Isn’t it like… Miss Soyou?” “ yea, she’s so ing strict, I swear she has something stuck up her .” “You know it might be Miss Bora’s strap on..?” “Huh!” Both girl’s turn to Seulgi, the girl blowing smoke out before questioningly looking at Jennie and Joy, “What didn’t you know? I just heard that those two ladies have been getting it down.” Both girls pull faces, clearly intrigued.

The door opens, all of their eyes shooting while Seulgi quickly hides the small stick in her pocket, “Sorry I took so long.” They relax, realizing its Lisa, “What happened?” “Just got held up.” “Everything good?” Lisa sets herself on Jennie’s lap, talking a puff before answering the shorter girl’s question, “Yea yea, nothing big.”

They nodded before Seulgi asked about Yoongi and Jimin, “They’re going on a date today.” “Yea Jimin was gushing about where he was gonna take Yoongi.” “I wanna get cuffed so badly.” “I swear same.” They all nodded to Seulgi’s wish making her give them a weird look, “What?” Joy asked, “You three wanna get cuffed?” “Yea.” “I get Joy wanting to get cuffed in the bedroom but you three settling down is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard.” “Oh since when did the grizzly bear become all Mormon?” “Pardon me, your whorishness but I wanna stay monogamous.” Joy cut in between Jennie and Seulgi’s small argument, “But we all know ’s are pretty ing amazing!” They all stopped, staring at Joy, the girl with her arm’s crossed as she leaned against the sink, smirking back at them, “Did I ing lie?” “Let’s end the conversation here.”

.

.

.

You stood in front of Tae’s closet, wiping through his clothes while Naeun jumped around, the girl drowning in your blazer as she made poses in front of the mirror. Tae comes out of the bathroom on his phone, his shirt discarded on his bed as he joins you in looking through his closet, “I have nothing to wear ugh!” He falls back on his bed, phone back in hand as he goes on snapchat, answering some messages and sending streaks.

You continue looking through before Naeun tugs on your shirt making you look down. Tae notices, sitting up as he starts taking a recording of you and her, “Come here my baby.” You lifted her up, carrying her in your arms as you shimmy aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter