Chap 8. Time To Make Some Quesadillas

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie watches you walk past from the corner of her eye, trying to stop herself from looking at your moving body, “Y/N!” Her head turned towards Seulgi then you, watching you stop before your hand moves to your earphones and you turn around, the wire hanging in the air before a small smile tugs at your lips., “You need something Seul?”

HUH

SEUL

NOW WHO THE SHE CALLING SEUL

Jennie’s jaw clenched while her eyes slightly widened, trying not to show how alarmed she was before looking at Seulgi, the girl with a smile on her face, “Can I talk to you for a bit?”

Don’t tell me they’re ing?

“Uhhh sure, but can we talk while walking to the gym? I don’t wanna be late.” Jennie watches as Seulgi gets up, her smile splitting her face as she hops off the bench.

Do something Jennie, they can’t be alone together.

Why not?

THEY JUST CAN’T

“How about we all go?” The words just fell out of Jennie’s mouth but she’s thankful that everyone just nodded. So you all move, heading to the gymnasium before moving inside but she stops, looking at you, staring at your unusual features.

Your lips in a thin line rather than the smirk you normally greeted her with, eyes dim rather than shining with happiness like they usually were, body stiff rather than relaxed around her like she was some weird stranger.

Internally sighing, Jennie just walked in without a word, following her friends onto the main court before you joined them.

And there it was.

Your usual smile was there now as you talked to her friends, “I gotta change, you can either sit on the bleachers and chill or uhhh…” her eyes trained on you, picking up the basketball with one hand before passing it to Yoongi.

He smiles that big? HE CAN LOOK THAT HAPPY?

Her eyes shift to you, your own smile while watching him.

Well that was a quick change…

“Seulgi you wanna come talk?” Her eyes shift between you and Seulgi, the latter with a blush on her face, “Maybe Joy and I can come too?”

And another blurt out

Jennie looks at Seulgi, waiting for an answer, “Uh… yea sure.” And so you all move to the changing rooms, Jennie not shifting her eyes from your body until you break the silence, “So what did you wanna know?”

Yea what did you wanna know Seulgi…

“Well uhh… I kinda wanted to get closer to Irene and since you’re her bestfriend I was wondering if you could help me out…”

HUH

Irene…

As in…

The vice president Irene

As in…

The girl Seulgi was calling cute in Bio…

As in…

Seulgi has a crush on Y/N’s bestfriend who’s Irene and this isn’t just a stupid crush because Seulgi wouldn’t bother this much if it was just a fling…

“Ofcourse, what do you wanna know?” Jennie’s face shoots up to meet yours, a big smile on your face “Well what’s her type?” Jennie turns to you, watching you turn around, her eyes slightly widening when they travel down.

Oh my god

Ohmygod

OH MY GOD

WHEN DID SHE GET SO HOT?

Jennie looks at your smirk, your hair slightly disheveled, hands on your hips while they slightly push forward. Your basketball shorts hanging slightly of your hips, smirk back in place while your opened shirt gives full view…

Jennie stop.

She’s your friend… that no one knows about?

But Lisa knows.

And my friends like her so far.

Wait what am I thinking of?

She’s hot.

But it’s not like I haven’t seen her without a shirt.

We used to take baths together what am I saying?

You can find your friends hot right?

Literally all my friends are popular cause we’re hot as .

Y/N’s my friend and that’s it.

“ I’m late.” Jennie’s eyes snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter