Chap 10. You Look Like A Used Tampon

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/70t2C0gqfeETR22ELDFRZC?si=0aqK_XMnSAGyAOAimnuMUA

A/N: Alright so I decided to quickly setup a spotify account for this and I'm basically creating playlists for each chapter, this is gonna be the first one but I wanna see if any of you guys really use this or if I just wasted time dfdjsdjjsj tell me if you guys use this or like it cause I'll continue to make short playlists for future and past chapters. Anyways, please tell me and I hope you like the chapter :))

Another Monday means another new week of school. “…”

Your alarm rang, your hand lazily going to it and smacking it before a sigh left your lips. Continuing to stare at the ceiling like you had for the past few hours.

You can hear your clock ticking, counting the minutes in your head until finally getting up, your warm bare feet stepping onto the cold floor, you could almost hear the sizzle… like water touching a hot pan.

You step towards the bathroom, your body limp as you see yourself in the mirror, hair strewn in all directions, eyebags to the floor, your lips not far as they stretch downwards.

The cold water hits your face, helping you wake up slightly, but your face doesn’t change. It doesn’t change when you lay your toothpaste on your toothbrush nor does it change when you lazily start brushing your teeth, one hand on the sink while your droopy eyes connect with your reflected ones.

Spitting the foam from your mouth, you turn on your faucet again, the water drowning the spat out liquid into the drain. You rinse your mouth once again, quickly washing your toothbrush before popping it back into the cup, the cold water going over your face once again before you dry it with a towel.

Applying some cream before blending it into your face. You take your hair brush, taking pieces of your strands and going through them, head moving back and forth until you finally finish.

Moving out of the bathroom, you get dressed, looking at the mirror on your closet door.

Shirt tucked, shoes polished and tie…

Your hands move up, straightening it out before another sigh escapes your lips.

And smile on.

Your lips tug up, pearly whites coming out before a sweet smile adorns your face, your head moving side to side before it drops from your face.

Packing your bag before heading downstairs, earphones already in as music flows through your ears, your fingers tapping against the marble counter while you pour milk into the cereal, cursing once you feel the cold white liquid onto your fingers, seeing it spill and spread.

You put the milk back in the fridge, taking a sip from the bowl before wiping away the spilled milk. Sitting down on one of the stools before immediately getting up again, forgetting to put your dad’s bread in the toaster.

You flop down once again, stuffing your mouth with cereal while scrolling through your phone, your dad coming in and starting to make his toast while you continued eating after greeting him.

The both of you finish eating up and head out, Jennie greeting you as she leans against your dad’s car as usual, her face stoic just like yours, the both of you getting in the back while your dad drives away, head leaning on the window as you catch some sleep.

.

.

.

Feeling a tap on your shoulder you stir awake, seeing Jennie’s face, “We’re here.” “Thanks.” You get out wordlessly, swinging your backpack on and walking towards the gates while Jennie gets out and walks in your footsteps. Watching as you walk away wordlessly, a sigh leaving her lips before she walked to her usual table.

More time passes and soon enough it’s time for second lesson and your heart sinks. You walk towards the science block while Tae had photography class, your mind in a daze as you walk with your best friend, his arm around your shoulders while you slightly lean against him, “Oi you good?” Your head looks up, seeing his worried eyes while a pout plays on his lips making you smile, “Awww Taetae are you worried about meee?” He rolls his eyes pushing you away before crossing his arms, “Don’t worry about me, I’m good.” “Pinky promise.” You roll your eyes before connecting your finger with his, folding your pinky, connecting your thumbs to seal the deal, “Promise.”

He lets out a sigh still unsure, “We’re gonna be late Tae.” “Ok fine, but if there’s anything you better tell me.” “ ofcourse.” “Fine. I love you.” “I love you toooo, now go before you’re late.” He huffs before walking towards the art block while you move to the science block, getting ready for chemistry.

You take a deep breath, heading to the front of the classroom and taking your seat and in walks Jennie… on time?

She takes her seat next to you quietly, awkwardness rising between you and thank god for your teacher finally starting the class, “Alright class presentation is in two days, I hope you’ve finished it by now and are practicing your words and how you’re gonna present it. I’m giving you today’s class to run it and sort it out as well as add new parts if needed and you’ll have time tomorrow to do a final run through before the final presentation. You can go to the outside area as long as you stay within my sights or you can stay in the class and go through it here.”

With that you turned to Jennie, the girl wearing a bored look on her face like usual, “You wanna head outside or stay in?” “Let’s go outside, we can have more privacy.” “Fine.” You both get up, bringing your bags before exiting and moving right outside the classroom.

You sit on the bench bringing out your laptops, your fingertips accidently touching each other’s as you bring the screens up but you pay it no mind before opening up the presentation and turning your laptop towards Jennie, “You can read through it and I already emailed you your parts so you can look through them.”

You lean against the wall while Jennie quietly reads through, her eyes scanning the information slide by slide, “You understand everything?” “Yea.” You lean back again, eyes closing while you rest your hands behind your head, blazer on the bench as you decide to get some rest while she continues.

You can feel your mind slowing down along with your heartbeat, breathing shallow and you can almost taste sweet sleep until, “Ufff…”

You peek one eye open, looking at Jennie, “What now?” “Nothing.” You try not to roll your eyes before getting yourself up and sitting back to how you were, “I rather we fix it now so we won’t have any problems.” “Oh my god…” You clench your jaw, “Jennie I know you don’t care about school but I do and I’ve been put on this ty presentation with you for some god forsaken reason.” “Well if it’s so bad why didn’t you ask the ing teacher to change it!” “Because I wanted to help your !”

The both of you grow silent, staring into eachother’s eyes, fists and jaws clenched while looking at eachother before you let out a sigh, letting out a small chuckle, your head dropping before you look back at Jennie, “What the do you want Jennie?”

You can see her roll her tongue on her cheek before she unclenches her hands, shoulders dropping as her head goes down, “I just wanna fix this…” “Fix what? The presentation?” “No you idiot us!” You grow quiet before another sigh escapes your lips, “Do you even know why I’m annoyed at you?” “No and that’s what I’m trying to figure out?!” “Jennie you ing stalked me when I went out with my friend for some reason and then you brought Lisa into it not to mention the fact that you two followed me in a car and looked like you were gonna kidnap me?! Jennie that’s not a thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter