Chap 9. PettyPuff Girls/Perfect As Usual

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Petty

It was Wednesday and Seulgi walked into the bio class, already prepared for her nap per usual. Sliding out her chair and plopping down, her bag hanging on the back while she took out her textbook and workbook, making it look like she was ready for work.

y

In walked Joy, the usual bored expression on her face turning into a smirk when her eyes moved to a certain girl in the front row before she looked down and joined Seulgi, taking out her books and getting comfy.

And everything mean

The last one to join was Jennie, another bored expression on her face while she did the same actions as the other two like robots, a sigh leaving her lips while she dropped her head into one of her hands.

With these three ingredients the bored and intimidating version of the powerpuff girls were finally formed!

“Alright class, to end the first unit we’ve covered over the past three weeks you’ll be doing a project in groups of two.” Murmurs were heard throughout the class, everyone looking at their friends with smiles getting ready while you looked down, a small smile on your face, “Before you get excited, I’ve already picked the pairs so calm down.” And a resounding groan.

“Well… Y/N you’ll be with Yerim, Joohyun you’ll be with Seulgi, Sooyoung you’ll be with Jennie, Minseok you’ll be with…”

Joohyun?

Bae Joohyun Irene?

VERY CUTE AND SQUISHY BUT ALSO HOT AS BAE JOOHYUN IRENE?

Seulgi’s head shot up, eyes wide her darting between you and Irene, the latter in a non-bothered state while you had your head down but she could still see a ghost of a smile on your face.

That hoe really helped me out big time what a ing I love her, thank you and praise the lord, god Y/N, I’m gonna kill her.

“Alright, everybody move into your pairs now.” Students shifted, Seulgi gulping as he picked up her books and bags, Joy and Jennie smirking at her making the girl glare at them but she couldn’t hide the blush that covered her cheeks as she tucked her books underneath one arm, fixing her hair and checking her breath, “Ok, we’re good…”

With a gulp, she took a step forward, moving towards Irene. Another step and another and another…

“Hi…” Seulgi looked up, meeting Irene’s sweet eyes, “Hi.” Seulgi gave the pretty girl a smile before looking around, “Oi Seul, you can sit on my place.” You quickly got up and took your things, your back to Irene as you winked at Seulgi before moving next to Yeri.

Seulgi hesitantly sat down, a sheepish smile while she took out her laptop.

“Well students, you can make this project in any form, a poster board, book, powerpoint although I wouldn’t recommend the last one since I want you to be creative. You can begin planning now.”

Irene turned to Seulgi, “Ummm do you have any ideas…” “Well… she wants us to be creative and it’s about reproduction in plants right... OH.” Seulgi’s face lit up, a smile growing on Irene’s face, “Uhmmm what if we like, created this huge sculpture that looked like a flower and we wrote the information on that? Or we could like, make one side of the flower the inside and we write on that? Sorry I’m not good at explaining…” “HUH NO! It sounds really good!” “Oh…”

Both girls had blushes on their faces, Seulgi’s eyes moving to your face to see your smile stretching from ear to ear, eyes gleaming with happiness, she rolled her eyes, writing down a note before ripping the paper and folding it up, “Give me a sec, I’ll draw out the idea.”

Seulgi grabs a pencil and gets to sketching, Irene staring in awe at the realistic flower slowly appearing/ Seulgi drops her pencil and sheepishly moves her book to Irene, the slightly older girl staring the front view of a flower, looking at the annotations and thinking of how to make it.

Meanwhile Seulgi threw the note at you, your smile still on your face as you open up the note.

Calm down poltergeist.

Your smile only grew larger as you faced Seulgi making her glare at you.

“Seulgi this is amazing.”

Her eyes shot to Irene, “Really?” “You’re so talented.” Seulgi blushed and shook her head, “No noooo It’s just a flower,” Awkwardly laughing before continuing, “Anyone can do that…” Irene stared at her like she was the stingray who killed Steve Irwin, “Are you dumb? Like… What do you meeeaaaan?”

This was the first time Seulgi had seen the elegant and flawless Irene acting like this and honestly it warmed her heart, Seulgi could only laugh making Irene calm down, the older girl with a blush on her face, “How about we just get to work?” Seulgi nods, her smile still on her face as she her laptop.

The lesson passes by and for once Seulgi enjoyed doing work, whether it be due to her actually learning something or the beauty next to her who kept teaching her but also making jokes and making Seulgi smile… probably the latter.

The bell rang signifying the end of class, everyone getting out of their seats, Irene swinging her backpack on her shoulder while Seulgi did the same, the latter gripping onto the strap, “Ummm, Irene…”

The girl turns towards the nervous Seulgi with questioning eyes, “Do you mind if I… If I uhhh…” Her eyes shift to you, hyping her up in the background, arms flailing around as you put your thumb to your ear, pinky sticking out, making a phone, mouthing the words GET THE DIGITS.

“Do you mind if I get your number?” “Yea sure.”

OHMYINGGOD IT WORKED

OH MY ING GOD

I’M GETTING THEE IRENE’S NUMBER HOLY

FUKC FU-

“Seulgi?” Her eyes shoot to Irene’s hands holding out her phone, “Uh- oh yea.” With a shaky hand she grabs her phone, typing in her number and handing it back to her, Irene completely calm while Seulgi felt like the earth was about to swallow her whole… maybe Irene would swallow her whole… Seulgi wouldn’t mind that- WAIT NO.

“I’ll text you later.” Seulgi smiled, Irene mirroring her before she walked away, “You coming?” You turned to Irene telling her you’d catch up, waiting for her to leave before you ran to Seulgi, spinning the girl in your arms before putting her down on the ground, “YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!” “Ohmygod. Ohmygod… OH MY GOD!” “YOUR NUMBER IS IN IRENE’S PHONE!” “MY NUMBER IS IN IRENE’S PHONE!” “SEULGI YOU DID IT!”

A teacher walks passed, stopping and taking a view steps back to peer into the tiny window on the door, seeing two strange girls in an empty classroom jumping around, “Kids these days…”

Irene yawned while stretching her arms, checking the time to see it was only 9 in the morning, the sun flooding her room with light, blinding the girl’s eyes. She swung her legs off the bed, tiredly moving her body to her bathroom, doing her daily routine, brushing her teeth, rinsing , washing her face, some moisturizer.

She looked at herself in the mirror, checking if there was anything to fix and… nope. Perfect as usual.

She headed downstairs, meeting her mom making breakfast while her dad helped. Giving both of them kisses on their cheeks, she sat at the table, scrolling through her phone as usual before her mom spoke up, “Any plans today?” “I think I’m gonna go over to someone’s house to finish up this project we have.” Her dad spoke after cracking the eggs over the pan, “Does this someone have a name?” “Seulgi.” This time both her parents turn around, curious, “That’s a new name.” “Yea, her and I never talked much but Miss Park paired us up, she’s really nice and funny and she’s also kinda cute…”

Her parents smirked to eachother, “Kinda cute…? I see.” Irene blushed at her mother’s words, “I barely know her!” Her parents laughed at their pouting girl, finishing up cooking before they ate together, a calm but fun time. Perfect as usual.

Time passed while Irene relaxed around her house, watching the news with her mom, helping her dad clean the dishes. She remembered to text Seulgi, sending a quick message.

.

.

.

Seulgi opened one eye, grimacing at the drool on her shirt, slowly moving to not wakeup her little brother laying on top of her. She moved to her phone, the ding catching her attention. Seeing it was a message from Irene she dropped it back down, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Wait

A message from Irene.

OH A MESSAGE FROM IRENE

Seulgi shoots up, her 4 year old brother groaning as he flops to the other side of the bed, “What was that for noona!” “Shut up for a second Soobin.” “I’m gonna tell mom you told me to shut up!” Seulgi rolled her eyes before a sigh escaped , “Go ahead.”

The little boy ran out of her room, leaving the girl to pick up her phone and stare at the message

Irene: Hey, I was hoping I could come over and we can finish up the project???

 

Seulgi’s eyes widened, staring at the mess she called her bedroom.

 

Ah yea sure, here’s the location :S

After sending the pin, Seulgi ran into the bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth and washing her face before running out of the room to get her brother, “SOOBIN! SOOBIN GET SOME BREAKFAST!” She quickly poured the cereal into the bowl before adding milk and spoon, her little brother rubbing his eyes as he walked towards the dining table slowly.

“Come here…” She picked him up and sat him on the chair before running to her room. Eyes widening as she stared at the trash and clothes discarded everywhere, “Oh me…” She quickly picked up the piles, stuffing them in her closet before picking up the cans of pringles and wrappers of chocolates and throwing them in the trash.

“Ok what else…” Seulgi’s eyes strayed to her mirror, her pajama shirt covered in drool, while one of the legs on her pajama pants was hitched up the her knee, hair completely disheveled and worse of all… the bears.

She ran to her bed, grabbing the assortment of teddy bears that matched the one’s on her pajamas, running to her closet and throwing them on the floor before stripping herself and grabbing her clothes, running into the bathroom.

She quickly brushed out her hair and her teeth in record time before getting dressed, deciding on gray biker shorts and a baggy black graphic tee, quickly fixing her hair before she heard Soobin screamed, “NOONA THERE’S A PRETTY GIRL AT THE DOOR!”

Her eyes widened, hearing the shout before she ran to the door and standing there was Irene, dressed in a baggy sweater and some denim shorts with a tote bag hanging on her shoulder looking perfect as usual.

“OH HI IRENE!”

Very smooth Kang Seulgi. Very smooth.

“Noona is she your new girlfriend?” At her brother’s words, both girls blushed. Seulgi gulping before letting out an awkward laugh, “Don’t mind him, please come in.” Irene gave Seulgi a small smile before walking into the penthouse, her eyes wandering to the large living room before they shifted to the open kitchen, the empty cereal bowl looking lonely making a pout form on her lips.

Seulgi pinched her brother’s ears making the boy let out a yelp, “Uhh are you hungry? Do you want something to drink?” “I’m good, I already had breakfast.” At the mention of the meal, Seulgi’s stomach let out a growl making the owner blush, “Uhh.. sorry bout that…”

Irene laughed causing the blush on Seulgi’s face to darken, “Let’s head to my room? We can work there.” “Oh where’s your mom? I should say hi.” At the mention of her mom, Seulgi’s eyes widened while her face paled, “My mom? Oh she’s… she’s still asleep…” Irene’s brows furrowed in confusion, “But it’s already three in the afternoon?” “She just likes to sleep a lot…” Irene’s confusion was evident on her face but she decided not to press further, “Then… I guess let’s go to your room.”

Seulgi smiled before turning to walk to her room, Irene following her. She looked at the black and gray walls adorned with a few posters and drawings, the queen sized bed in the middle dressed in white sheets before her eyes strayed to the white desk in one of the corners. Two dark wooden doors next to each other, guessing it was her closet and bathroom.

She decided to sit on the black leather sofa whilst Seulgi sat on the edge of her bed, “So how should we start?” “Well the research is done, all we have to do is create the sculpture.” “Ok… wait lemme get something.”

Seulgi walked out of the room, leaving Irene to herself. Irene’s eyes wandered around once again, getting up to get a closer look at some of the drawings. She realized they all had this cute little bear in the lower right corner, her eyes sticking to one of three baby boys.

Seulgi walked in, two bowls of water in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter