Chap 13. Turtle Turd

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri’s eyes widen while you lean against the railing, head in your palm. Tilting your face to eye her, she meets your blank face, her heart beating faster when she stares at your waiting figure, feeling your eyes analyze her, “I- uhh…” “You..?”

Your fingers tap against the railing, silence enveloping the two of you once again, “We don’t have all day Yerim.” You can hear her sigh before footsteps reach your ears, her presence appearing next to you as she copies your movements and leans against the railing, her eyes focusing on the rusty rail itself while you continue to stare at the sky and view.

“Remember how I said I didn’t fit in in my past school and that’s why I moved…” You nod silently, waiting for her to continue, “Well, Sooyoung used to be in my school. We never really talked but she made life a living hell. I’m not saying she aimed for me… or maybe she did… but she just… she was the reason why I hated life at that time… and I thought moving here would get me away from all of that. A new school, new start, new people… but flash forward a year later and in walks the devil herself…”

Yeri watches a smirk tug at your lips but other than that you don’t change causing her to continue, “Well, I saw her... I got scared if I’m being honest but I realized she didn’t even remember me, after that I avoided her, didn’t make contact with her whatsoever and stayed away from her in general.”

“You still haven’t answered my question.”

“I don’t know… I guess emotions came over me.”

“So you call someone a because your emotions got the best of you.”

She gulps when she sees your unimpressed face, teeth snagging her bottom lip as she stays quiet, “I’m gonna ask you one more time, why’d you say that to her?”

“I… I was just- I don’t know!”

You let out a sigh, turning towards her and opening your arms, beckoning her forward with a small quirk of your brow. She breathes out a deep sigh, sinking into your chest while her arms wrap around your waist, yours going around her shoulders and pushing her into you, hand caressing her hair, “Listen I don’t know the full story and I don’t expect you to tell me everything but you need to talk with her.”

Yeri lets out a whine, quickly pouting before looking at you, “Normally that would work but not this time.” She sighs while a smile grows on your face, giving her a quick kiss on the top of her head you pull away from each other, picking up your backpacks and moving towards the door, “So what? Am I meant to go and like… talk to her?” You sigh, rubbing your head before nodding, “Yes Yerim you will have to talk to her.” She groans, jumping and throwing a tantrum making you laugh before you lead her downstairs, “Just make sure you do it.”

She rolls her eyes but nods, you bring out your pinky making her do the same and seal the deal, “Now that it’s official you can’t break it.” She sticks her tongue out at you making you smile and continue to walk through the hallway, reaching the exit of the building and moving to your usual bench.

“I’m not mad at you, you know. I love you.” Yeri gives you a small smile, finally looking up from the ground to meet your eyes. You squeezed her hand before turning back to look in front of you, not noticing the thankful look she gives you.

.

.

.

Joy groans, her hand going over her eyes as she sinks even deeper into her bed, “…”

A sigh slips from her lips before she turns, her eyes squinting as she tries to make out the shape standing on her bedside. Her eyes widen when she looks at the glass of water, a white pill laying right next her.

Another sigh leaves her lips as she struggles to hoist herself up, groans of pain leaving her lips while one of her hands goes to her head, picking up the pill with the other and popping it in before chugging the glass of water. She rests her head on the backboard of her bed, closing her eyes while trying to calm her headache.

A few minutes pass before Joy swings her legs over the bed, heading to her bathroom to wash her face. She brushes her teeth before moisturizing her face, hairbrush going through her tangled locks before a sigh leaves her lips.

She goes to her phone, seeing the countless direct messages from random guys as well as the comments from strangers on her Instagram. Checking the time she tosses her phone on her bed before grabbing her uniform and sluggishly putting it on.

Calling an uber from her phone, she blows smoke out of , lounging around in her empty house as she waits. Her phone dings catching her attention, seeing the notification from her uber driver.

Picking up her phone and airpods, she swings her bag over her arm, putting her juul in as she moves to grab her keys and locks the door behind her. Getting into the elevator while putting in her airpods. She blows smoke once again, head feeling light as she steps out of the building and finds her driver, the man in the front saying a polite hello before they set on their journey.

.

.

.

She reaches the school gates, the security guard getting up from his post and writing her note as he checks the time, she walks up the steps, greeting him as he sighs and hands her the piece of paper, she gives him a smirk before walking in, walking to her fourth period.

Walking into her Chemistry class, she smiles at Mr. Yunho, the older man giving her a disapproving look while she hands him the note with a small smile, he sighs before nodding, continuing what he was saying while joy walks to the back of the room. Her eyes catching Yeri’s making her smile falter. Her mood dropped before continuing to stomp toward her seat at the end of the classroom. Taking out her laptop and connecting her airpods to that instead, continuing the show she was watching as she waits for the bell to ring.

.

.

.

During lunch, Joy heads towards her table, airpods in, face on. She wasn’t in the mood since chemistry and she didn’t wanna talk to anyone but noooo god said she has to be social because right now she feels someone tap her shoulder and she’s two seconds away from breaking this person’s jaw.

“Could we talk…?” Joy gulps the lump in , going dry when she sees the girl in front of her, “I thought you don’t waste your breath on like me?” Joy watches as her face freezes before she stutters out words, “I- I’m sorry… Just please… can we talk?” Joy internally battles with herself, on one side, she was looking at the girl who called her a and god did she just wanna punch her pretty face… on the other… she had a pretty face.

“Fine.”

Yeri smiles, eyes shining as her back straightens out, a metaphorical weight being lifted off her shoulders. “Thank you! Thank you so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter