Chap 2. When are you ever in the mood?

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 AM

Your groan was heard throughout the room along with your phone blaring your alarm. Flopping your hand on the wooden side table on your right you finally hit it and silence the loud noise. You huff and swing your legs over the side of your bed, rubbing the sleep from your eyes and finally moving to your bathroom.

Meanwhile right next to your house Jennie slept, her head hanging off the bed, her whole body spread all over while one of her pillows was thrown across the room somehow.

You stare at yourself in the mirror, re-tucking your shirt into your skirt and tightening your tie. You skip downstairs, putting some bread in the toaster for your dad and taking out some cereal for yourself. You continue to eat and soon your dad joins you. Both of you finish up and leave the house entering your dad’s car and heading to school. 

.

.

.

10:15 AM

The first two lessons went by quickly, math was fun in the morning since you had tae next to you and you always found math easy but after that you had chemistry and you had been arranged into pairs for a presentation and lucky for you, your teacher thought you were the only one who could handle being partners with Jennie Kim.

You swung your bag off your shoulder as you sat on your lunch bench, your friends, Tae, Hobi, Irene, Yeri and Rose, “Hey gang.” Irene rolls her eyes at your ironic way to refer to them, everyone else laughing, “Yo sis.” You groan as you move your back muscles, “You ok there?” You nod at Yeri, giving her a small smile, “Just need a back massage bub.” Rose stands up coming over to you, “I got you boo.” You laugh as Rose’s hands relax your tense muscles, “Thanks babe.” You make a kissy face at her making everyone laugh.

Your small break ends and soon you’re walking towards English class with Rose, her arm wrapped around your bicep as you two talk about the essay you were working on in class, “So any plans for the weekend?” “Nothing much, probably gonna chill at home. Why?” “Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out?” “Yea I’m down to hang.” She oddly blushes as you give her your toothy smile, not realizing the attention you two were getting from other students.

Moving up the stairs, Rose almost falls but you catch her, both of you panting at the adrenaline rush as she stares at you, your faces inches from hers as she stays in your arms. You snap back to reality and bring her back up, your face heating up at the stares from other students, “All of you get to class!” They stare at you before quickly shuffling away, not realizing Rose staring at you with an open mouth, “That was so hot…” “Did you say something Rosie?” “OH UH NO WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE UHMM WE WOULDN’T WANT THAT YEA LET’S GET TO CLASS QUICKLY Y/N!” You follow her with a confused face as she leads you into your English class, the two of you sitting next to each other as you both bring out your laptops and start working.

.

.

.

You walk towards the science block, the last lesson of the day being Biology, “OI JOOHYUNNIE!” You start running towards her catching up to her with a smile on your face as she laughs, “That’s unnie to you.” “More like grandma but ok…” You cheekily smile at her as she smacks your arms, her own smile threatening to bloom on her face.

“I’m not in the moooooood for bioooooooo” “When are you ever in the mood?” “Late nights by myself I suppose.” She blushes and slaps you one more time while you smirk at her, “I swear I don’t know how you’re student council president…” “Well I couldn’t do it without you, my trusty vice.” She smiles back and you continue to walk in silence, reaching the doorway.

Entering the class you say hi to your teacher and sit at the front, taking out your books before the lesson starts. The lesson continues and you keep taking down notes and answering questions from your teacher while somehow also keeping your friends entertained.

You giggled at a lame joke Yeri made, high-fiving her over Irene’s face making her let out a weird noise. You make fun of Irene making Yeri laugh even more, “Kids focus.” You three stop immediately, trying to stifle your laughs while you try answering, “So-sorry miss Eunji…”

She sighs but continues with her lesson, the rest of the time passing by quickly and pretty soon the bell is ringing, signifying the end of school.

You walk to the usual table your friends met up at, greeting all of them as you set your bag down on the bench’s side. You move into the convers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter