Chap 1. Can You Date Me?

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She lay in bed on a Sunday night, her legs swinging in the air as she stared at her phone. Noticing you had sent her a streak she opened it quickly and realized you were on your bed too. Seemingly wearing grey sweatpants and watching what she assumed was your latest anime obsession, a romance genre seeming to be set in spring with how the cherry blossoms were falling on screen.

She took this as an opportunity and sent her own streak, putting her phone beside her shoulder, legs in the air as she showed of her cropped sweater and shorts. She quickly sent it to you and a bunch of other people and waited a minute before refreshing. Only to groan again and smush her head into her head as she saw the opened sign next to your nickname.

She kinda missed hanging out with you, school was about to start tomorrow, not that she really cared cause she probably wouldn’t go but it did get her thinking about you since the last time she actually talked to you was about four months ago even if you literally slept about 3 meters away from her…

She huffed, blowing the hair in front of her face only for it to fall back again. Thinking for a few seconds she stood up and ran out of her room to her kitchen to find her mom cutting some vegetables, putting on her baby voice she pouts and puffs out her cheeks, “Mom could we call over Y/N’s family?” Her mom could only laugh and nod her head, “I’ll call her mom and see if they’re free.”

Jennie gave her out worldly gummy smile before running back to her room, she grabbed her phone from the bed and sat on her window sill. She quickly sent you a one word message and saw you walk to your bed picking up your now bright phone, You stared at the quick text she had sent you reading, “window.”

Quirking your eyebrow you turn to your window and see her sitting by her window sill, window open with the wind slightly blowing her perfectly messy hair. You threw your phone back on your bed and walked towards your own window and lifted it, leaving your arms slightly above your head as you leaned forward. Looking like a total boy in your sports bra and sweatpants that were barely hanging on by your hipbone, you smirked at the girl in front of you causing her to roll her eyes, “Is something wrong?”

She stared at you with a resting face before answering, “You’re coming over, get dressed.” Your jaw slacked at her monotonous reply and you were met with the shut of a window and her back as she walked away. You could only laugh at the odd behavior before closing your window just in time for your mom to let out a shout telling you to get ready.

Laughing at the weird situation before walking to your closet and quickly taking out some black jeans and a red Hawaiian shirt, slipping on some black converse high-tops to match. You tuck your shirt in and fix your hair with your hands before going downstairs sitting in your lounge as you wait for your parents to finish getting ready.

Your dad comes down and you stand up, “Where’s mom?” “She’s still getting ready, you can go now if you want it’ll take her a few more minutes.” You nod at him before leaving your house, walking over to the house right next yours and go up the familiar pathway to the wooden door in front of you.

You let yourself in and walk to the kitchen where the source of noise was, smiling immediately as you see Jennie’s mom, “Auntie!” Your shout makes her stop cooking and she turns to you with a smile on her face as she opens her arms wide making you run and envelope her in a hug.

“How are you auntie I haven’t seen you in so long?” “I’m fine dear and you? Looking great as ever.” You could only laugh at her words as a small blush rose to your cheeks, “Where’s uncle I have to say hi to him.” “I think he’s in the lounge watching TV.” You laughed at the annoyed look she gave before hugging her once more and heading to the lounge.

You shook his hand and sat down on the seat next to his, keeping casual conversation until you heard the door open, looking up your parents entered, your mom going to the kitchen as your dad came and sat next to his college friend. You laughed watching them interact until you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You look up and see Jennie wearing ripped denim shorts that barely covered anything and an oversized sweater.

Immediately smirking at her, you get up off the couch and walk towards the staircase, following her as she leads you to the tiny living room on the second floor, you kick of your shoes off and lay down on the couch, your back resting against the armrest as you stretch, catching the canned drink she tossed you from the mini fridge.

She gets one for herself and immediately opens it causing fizz to explode and get on her sweater. You start laughing at her face making her glare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter