After 5 years

Frienemy Switch

“You’re not going to date me yet?” Seulgi smiled with a very wide smile peeking from a door “you won’t be single forever Chanyeol” she move in and sits on the table there near those lot of buttons on that studio

 

“Am sorry but you know where my heart is” Chanyeol reply looking at his laptop his cloths were a casual one his hair was blond (what a life hair style- YES I LIKE THAT HAIR STYLE -) 

 

“Yes I know!” Seulgi tab his shoulder with a wide smile on her face “I have a good news” she stands and make herself comfortable on a chair next to him “the last 3 song were a hit and you will get knowledge for sure”

 

Chanyeol look at her with a surprise look “really?”

“Yes I was talking to the manager and he said that you will definitely get a bigger projects and recommendations, so you are officially the next generation to this industry”

Chanyeol nodded and do the high five with her “I told you we can do it!”

 

Seulgi nodded happily “yes we make the best team“

Chanyeol put his head back on the comfortable chair he have, closing his eyes and taking out a very satisfying breath that he was holding for years 

“You did a great job you deserve it” Seulgi add taking her phone and looking at the schedule “the singer will need to listen to the demo after the ...”

 

The girl was talking but Chanyeol mind was really out, he work so hard to climb in this company, so hard that it will take years for one single purpose...be known to could meet him again, he tried so hard, you know when you have this dream to achieve and you achieve it but you still feel empty? He have that for the last past 5 years, he finish studies and win his swimming championship and went to apply for so many music companies and glad he got recognized with his talent and also finding Seulgi who immediately said to him when they met ‘i remember the name’. 

So his goal was to make it big to reach who is big. Because no matter how much he tried reaching him he end up coming back to point 0, he even asked Xuimin father but he said that he didn’t kept in touch with him since the day he left...so what he should do make money and travel! But life was more hard having 5 siblings and making his mom stop working made him take the full responsibility of his family

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

##Celebrating the 50th anniversary of it foundation the B.U.N tomorrow holding a huge conference at the center hall in the center city with all the big companies and the branch representatives and the genius president of the B.U.N himself that finally decide to take an appearance at the media for the first time that would be aired on the News live, the preparation will took a massive...##

 

Closing the TV in a lazy way and throwing that remote on the sofa, Baekhyun felt a headache, a very hurtful one that he couldn’t even open his eyes.

 

A knocking heard and a permission to talk

 

“Sir the flight is after one hour the car is prepared”

He heard his maid saying, he nodded to her and ask her to get his medicine prepared.

 

Leaving him alone again now he took some files and look at them, it been a while since he went to that country, years! Maybe 5 he never counts the days since he never want to remember anything from those times when he...was an idiot...but at least he know he isn’t going to his hometown he will go to the center city which is far away from there.

 

“Sir here your medicines!” The maid came back again after knocking and getting permission to get near, he took the cup of water and the pills from her, after taking it he took the files move outside the villa he lives in and found the car waiting for him as usual, he get in to go to the airport to take his private plane.

But seeing that report in the TV make him think the media would eventually want to take pictures and know every move he take, he look at the driver “book me a normal plane”

 

The driver look at him through the mirror with surprise “what!”

 

“As you heard” Baekhyun ordered 

 

Not daring to say another word because he know his off mood “Yes sir”

 

 

One of the best things he have on those past years is no one can recognize him, but starting from tomorrow everyone will do, everyone will bother him, and his life will be work and house, well it is like that eventually but still he could take that car and drive at the streets with no problem. Taking a walk on the street with no problem, but still that have bad effects on his current work so he decide to stop hiding in the shadows and appearing with just his name.

 

Baekhyun did arrived in a normal airplane the place was full of reporters crowded on the entrance, waiting for the private plane to arrive, waiting of who’s the first to take a picture of his face, he wear his black big sunglasses  and move out of that airport to take a taxi, he asked the driver to take him to the hotel he supposed to spend the night in, one of his own branch of the BBH-Hotels group.

 

But arriving to the hotel it was more crowded then the airport himself, not getting out of that taxi he roll his eyes and ask the taxi driver to take him to any other one to just spend the night in peace preparing for tomorrow 

 

 

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was so excited looking at the breaking news, knowing that Baekhyun will be in the country is the best news he ever heard, he left the company, he get in his car and drove home.

 

He still live in the same place, even if he have a stable job and make more money he didn’t want to change that house, he build 2 other floors putting his brothers separated rooms there and that made the house looks much bigger.

 

He gets in to find his mother in the kitchen with his little brother 

 

“Hyung welcome home”

 

Chanyeol smiled “Minho, Mom” he said and went to the second floor where his room is still there....the same.

 

He open his laptop, and throw his body on the bed and look at the ceiling “i wish for just one chance to meet Baek! Please” he said the words that he was hoping for the past years, trying to work hard and be famous to could reach him, he decide to take the car after lunch to the center city and try his luck...if he have one he will get a chance to meet him. Still it a big event and he will hardly do or maybe impossible

 

Beep beep

 

Chanyeol move his head on the right to see an email from his boss arrived

 

“Mr.Park I want to inform you that you as the new representative of our producing music company we would be glad if you can attend tomorrow event at the center city with the lead manager Mr.Rain , thank you”

 

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open reading it, first he couldn’t believe what is that, is it a joke? how in the gel they chooses him? And why his company get an invitation? With a blank expression he had he start asking if this real or not but few seconds later he screamed and jump in happiness that he couldn’t imagine “Oh My God!” He yells and start to move around that little room of his immediately, catching his breath and try to contain his joy Fr took his laptop and write a reply on the email he have. And immediately call that Rain he know to see when they will leave.

 

 

 

>><><><><> Tomorrow <><><><><<

 

 

 

“Let attend and leave early it Probably some boring talks” Mr.Rain said moving inside with Chanyeol the guy was lazy even Chanyeol doesn’t know how he reach his post if he always like this, but that doesn’t matter because what matter is seeing his forever wish about this close, happy, excited, he have everything in mind to say...yet he is still scared 

 

“I will go up and take a shower maybe I would get excited, let meet here after 2 hours to leave to the conference and see the face of the man that we will never reach” Mr.Rain said and took his bag taking his keys and left, he never been the kind of a talkative anyway and if he did he will just complain about everything

 

Chanyeol look at the receptionist he smiled with the guy who smiled back to him with wait a minute please the guy said checking and after he gave him his keys, for Chanyeol surprise it was far from Mr.Rain so he asked if he can get one more near.

 

The worker look daggers at him with “no take that one!”

 

Chanyeol taking a back of the worker weird attitude, he just nodded with “thank you...” he read the tag name “Kim Sue Ho!” He read the name hardly he found it weirdly familiar but he can’t remember, the worker nodded with a happy face.

 

Taking the elevator up, he went to the room and took a shower call his mother and brothers and prepare him self wearing a costume, then went down to wait for Mr.Rain, the guy came down after few minutes later looking at his phone “i call a private car we can’t show up in your sport car right? the company will pay all the fees anyway?” 

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile, he could take his car that he drove all the way since 6 am to here but he is tired for sure, so why not!

 

The ride was so long yet so fast for Chanyeol liking, the closer they get his heart could swear he can’t hear it anymore tense so tense that even his company start asking why he is so much huffing for no reason, but he end up lying that he ate something bad in dinner so he doesn’t feel good.

 

Finally they arrived, the place was huge and full of reporters who start taking pictures of them coming out, being famous is so awkward, but still how he even can meet him in this cost, people were all over the place, known places, known companies, they stoped in the line inside away from the reporters, everyone entering was having a check, and he can’t refused it because if you have a grudge this is the better place to a rich cemetery! 

 

Hearing a message arrived in his phone he check to see one from Joon 

 

Joon: Hyung I just saw you on TV !!! are you here! Why you didn’t tell me!!! let meet!! *happy emoji*

 

He smiled at the message, Joon now in his first year at university in this city, the one he couldn’t go to 5 years ago now happily send his brother to it to have a better future, well it not like he doesn’t have one but he was lucky to get it, and Joon is kind of unlucky since childhood so he need to open opportunities for himself.

 

 

“Who he think he is?” 

 

Chanyeol heard Mr.Rain saying and he give his intentions to him “what?”

 

“That guy who came from nowhere just passed the line” Mr.Rain said pointing at where the bodyguards were doing a check in, and that when Chanyeol world stop, well it didn’t stop but he felt like everything start to be in slow motion, his heart was doing a very weird ‘thud thud thud’ seeing that face he wished for since he was 20! That face he felt guilty about leaving it for 5 years! that face who he wanted to hold and say that everything was because of his ignorance! He shouldn’t prank him because he didn’t take in risk how broken he was! he should have stopped him the day he left that house.

 

“Young man please take the line!” The body guard said to him, well no one recognize him yet

But with a smirk in the face Baekhyun take his sunglasses in a cool manner and look at the guard from up to toe 

 

“you dare to order me?” He said with an arrogant that take everyone intentions

 

“Sir back to the line it procédure am just doing my job”

 

And Baekhyun smirk didn’t fade he look at his name “and you will lose it today and I will make sure you won’t find any”

 

The bodyguard look at him with a surprise will he know everyone here supposed to be famous so probably he can do it so he just change his words “your invitation?”

 

And Baekhyun put his sunglasses back “you took the blame for not letting me in” he said and m turn around to leave and that make Chanyeol shocked is he going to leave while everything is prepared while everyone from around the world coming to just meet him?

 

“Baekhyun! Wait please! Baekhyun!” 

 

He look at the one who came running from inside, Chanyeol know the face it his step big brother who come immediately cursing the bodyguard “HOW DARE YOU YOU PEASANT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT, TAKE HIM!!” he said and other guards start to drag him like he wasn’t a friend of them just seconds again and that definitely get Baekhyun attention who was smirking and looking at the man with ‘I will definitely crush you’ look that Chanyeol saw that look years ago in Joon school, the face of crushing someone for sure

 

“From here! Please” Baekhyun big brother said to him and Baekhyun just move inside with a confident way knowing that everyone here looking at him, he definitely took the center of intentions.

 

“That guard will have his end career for sure! I hate those arrogant who think they own the world and the people life with it” Mr.Rain said

 

But that make Chanyeol heart drop, no Baekhyun isn’t like that no he isn’t that kind of person! But seeing the scene and how everyone supposed to be NOT recognizing him and he still do that was shocking! He sure he is aware of him not knowing! did he just want to do that? is he really become liking playing with people lives?

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

Sitting in a table inside that big fancy unbelievable hall, Chanyeol felt like he is someone for sure! He sit next to some business men that recognize this lazy Rain and shockingly recognize his name and even call him ‘the 3 years hit producer’ and even give him their cards.

 

Chanyeol eyes wonder on the hall to see if Baekhyun was there, finding him sitting with some papers looking at them, he didn’t sit in a table like theirs, no he have this chair alone in a small table like it was there for him and his computer to not make contact with others.

 

“What happened to you! What happened to you in those 5 years? Why you distance yourself from people Baek!” He whisper for his own self to hear, but he saw him rubbing his head and shutting his eyes tightly in pain. His heart hurt more and more now, how close he was yet how far to go and ask him if he okay? If he having it hard? Did he take a rest before he came? Did he eat will? But his heart drop more when he saw him wanting to took a cup of juice in front of him but end up falling from his fingers to the ground, the action didn’t get any voices since the place was with carpet! He saw his big brother coming running to him and Baekhyun just stand and left the hall.

 

“Excuse me!” Chanyeol said standing and leaving after him, since he gets in he can move around as he wants in the place and he decide to check the bathroom since Baekhyun definitely pour some on his sleeve.

 

He open the door and yes...that moment he wish for us here...he was wiping the juice from that black classic sleeve shirt he wear, not even gives his intentions to who came in, Chanyeol smiled a very ‘missing him’ smile and if he wasn’t needing to talk he could start crying his heart out and just hug him, but that could be awkward since he didn’t properly said his feelings, or at least Baekhyun didn’t understand his feelings.

 

So he called with a shaky voice...

 

“B..Baekhyun!”