Well...Errr...I'm Sorry?

Wonderful Romance

Mi Hi dash out and run out from the house after there was no sign her brothers will stop from laughing their off.  On his head now is Sungmin, he sure the one who big mouthed about the causes of the non-stop laughing. Se runs towards Sungmin’s house which located a few blocks from her. Unfortunately again, she’s bumping into someone at the corner to Sungmin’s house. The man's jjangmyun fell and spilled at his shirt. He also got a cut at his arm because of the fell.

"Yah, where did you put your eyes? On your knees? Can't you see me here? Do you think this is your mommy road?!" Shout Mi Hi angrily to the man even though she knows she is the who who fault at first but her anger was actually from her brothers and that pinky Sungmin.

The man didn't say anything and just looked at his bowls of jjangmyun on the road. Aware of that, Mi Hi just realized she should get mad to that man.

"Err...I'm sorry. Because of me, you noodles..spills. Here, I pay you back for the jjangmyun. And sorry?" said Mi Hi and handling 3000won to the man she bumped into.

"It's okay. My fault actually. I didn't saw you coming this way." said the man and smile appear from his lips. He walked away without looking at the back again.

"That smile. I think I saw it before but where?" Mi Hi mumbling.

She felt guilty towards her attitudes towards that man just now. She stares at the scattered bowl on the road. 'must be for his family. If I hurry, I can reach him.' and she try to chase after the man but she lost the track in the night darkness. Suddenly, she feels like someone tap her shoulder. She wants to scream when sungmin appear in front of her.

"Here you are. I came from your house but your brothers said you're out so I try to find you. Lucky founds you here. And Mi Hi,what are you doing here?" ask Sungmin before he able to do anything, he receive a 'present' from her.

"Yah, YOUSTUPIDDUMMYPINKYBOY! Why did you told Heechul oppa about that hah?"Mi Hi throw her anger and can't stop her hand from keep hitting Sungmin.

"Naega wae? No I didn't. I just called him. And why do I need to told him about that?" a question answer by a question.

"Mwo? If you're not the one who told him, then who? Isn't the dumb person was with me at the scene is you?" Mi Hi start to tear up because she hate it when people don't answer her.

"I don't know. Well, you heard by yourself right my conversation with Heechul? Have you ever heard me told him about that?" Sungmin tries to defend himself.

It was true then, it was not him who told Heechul about that, he has no idea on how Mi Hi's oppa can figure out about that. As what he knows, he just tell about that to Wookie and he did told him after he got treatened about he will not allowed to see Mi Hi if he did not tell him. 'But it impossible for Wookie to inform it to Heechul as he didn't see Wookie called him, he did tries Yesung but he attempt was failed.'

"Forget it, can you. Come, let me walk you home. Your brother sure deathly worries you didn't home yet." Sungmin hold Mi Hi hand and bring her home.

While their walking, along the path, the two having their own thought and feelings. Sungmin keep thinking about who the stupid person who told Heechul about Mi Hi fell and the causes of he got the hit by Mi Hi because she thought he the one who told it to Heechul while Mi Hi still under her guiltiness towards that man. 'How he's gonna to explained to his family about that?'. She determined to find the man and ask for his apologizes.