My Understanding Oppa..Ryeowook

Wonderful Romance

Knock knock knock.. the door open from outside.

“Mi Hi, are you sleeping already?” ask Wookie as he step in Mi Hi’s room.

“Ani.Waeyo, oppa?” Mi Hi sit comfortably facing her oppa.

She tries to smile but then her tears flowing heavily. Wookie take her into his arm and let his sister cried in his shoulder.

“Yah,my dear little princess. Why are you crying? Did you still upset because you can’t have your own choice to further your study in Korea?” Wookie try to predict the reason for Mi Hi’s depressed.

“Oppa, why Heechul oppa did this to me? I don’t want to go to States. I want study in here with Sungmin.” Cried Mi Hi.

After they have their dinner, Heechul called Mi Hi into his room and then he already makes a decision which is Mi Hi is going to continue her studies in States and living with Uncle Kim there. Mi Hi tried to object her oppa’s decision but she only get a shout from Heechul and then she ran up to her room. Wookie and Yesung can’t say anything when the decision is already made. They really don’t understand why Heechul has to be harsh to their dongsaeng. Yesung make a signal to Wookie to see Mi Hi while he tries to talk to Heechul even though he knows he wouldn’t make it.

“Yah, Mi Hi. You know what, Heechul hyung trying to give his best for your study. I know there must a good reason why he did this.” Say Wookie while he comfort Mi Hi from keep crying. Mi Hi shook her head.

“No, you’re lying to me. He doesn’t love me anymore. He tries to tear apart my relationship with Sungmin. That why he’s sending me to States. He is selfish. I hate him, oppa. For the first time, I hate my own oppa.” Wookie just smile when he hears Mi Hi assumption about Heechul.

“Mi Hi, can you be a little honest with me? Do you think Heechul tries to tear apart your relationship with Sungmin or with your loves ones, Kibum sshi? Hmm?” ask Wookie sarcastically to Mi Hi. Mi Hi quickly hide her face with her blanket. She so embarrassed with her oppa.

“You little brat. Don’t you ever think I don’t know what your mean okay? It always about Kibum sshi right but you use Sungmin’s name to get you out from this. Do you really loves him dear?” ask Wookie.

Mi Hi just nods her head. She don't have any courage to see Wookie oppa right now. Wookie pat Mi Hi shoulder softly. He is an understanding brother to Mi Hi. He will always there when Mi Hi really need someone.

“Hmm..okay then. I’ll try to talk with Heechul hyung about this. I hope Yesung hyung can make it with Heechul hyung.”

“Uh, what is it oppa? Both of you are trying to talk with that cruel Cinderella?” Mi Hi still can make a fun with it.

Wookie burst to a big laughter after that. He can’t believe Mi Hi still can’t make a fun with it even she is in her depressed right now. He walk closely to Mi Hi and whispered to her.

“Well, I think it the right time for your marriage, young lady.^^” And then He quickly run out from Mi hi room because she is get ready to throw her pillow to her oppa.

While in Heechul’s room, Yesung tries to make Heechul takes his decision back about want to sent Mi Hi off to States.

“Hyung, please. Don’t do this. We’re never been apart for a very long and why you want us to been apart now?” ask Yesung.

Heechul still with his work. Preparing the document for his leave to Jeju Island. He don’t even look at Yesung. He know his dongsaeng will objection for what he already decide but nothing he take it back as he already confirmed to uncle Kim that Mi Hi will be sent off to him.

“Hyung, I never ask you anything before and now I’m begging you hyung. Please, don’t do this to our little dongsaeng.” Yesung already knelt to the floor tor begging Heechul.

He cries and Heechul is startled with Yesung action. He doesn’t expect that his dongsaeng will knelt out and begging him like that. Then, suddenly the door open and Wookie step in.He completely shocked when he saw Yesung is kneel before Heechul.

“Hyung, what’s happen here? Yesung hyung, waeyo?” ask Wookie inexorable.

“Wookie, take Yesung with you.”

Without any words, Heechul go out from the room leaving his two dongsaeng. He then takes out the car and drove away. He dialed Hankyung’s number and drive to the place he promised to meet his chingu.

***************************Some other place*****************

"Well, buddy. I think Yesung is right. All of you never be apart before and why it so sudden to sent Mi Hi off to States? Is it because her relationship with kibum that makes you act like this? Yah, Heenim.  They are not a child anymore. Stop being an overprotective to her. Let her choose what she want for her own life."

Hankyung tries to be more professional in this matter because he know Heechul so well. Heechul is speechless. he can't say anything. He take his deep breath and then take a sip of his drink.

"Yah, Heechul. For a God sake, tell me. Do you can live peacefully without one of your dongsaeng beside you? Just let your grudge over Teukie sshi go. Don't you realize that you already lose your dongsaengs because of your grudge?"

Hankyung's words played over and over again in Heechul's mind. He has to admit that he can't live without his three dongsaeng by his side.

"What should I do? I love her and I don't want she get hurt."

"Don't ever make a fast assumption without any proof, buddy. I know you loves her and that why you hired bodyguard to look after your dongsaengs, right? But don't you think it so obviously show that you are an overprotective brother to three of them?"

"I want to make sure they safe, Hankyung. Don't you get it?" Heechul tries to correct his chingu statement about being so overprotective to his dongsaengs.

"They're safe, Heechul. They already safe when they with you. They don't need such kind of bodyguards or something around them. To be with you is enough to make them feel happy and safe. Don't you remember how worried they are when you got beat until half death?"

Heechul nods his head again. He don't have any words to debate with Hankyung anymore. Hankyung surely a good speaker when it comes to ask an advice from him. That why, he always go to Hankyung if he had a problem. He already make his new decision. he is going to Jeju Island and try to work together with Teukie. He doesn't want make it hard for his little dongsaeng anymore.

"I'll make my decision now Hankyung. i don't want to hold any grudge to Teukie now. I'm going to work with him as a team.^^"

"Jeongmal? Thank God. So, how about the decision to sent off Mi Hi to States?" ask Hankyung. He's so relief that finally Heechul listen to his.

"Well, I'm going to talk with Yesung and Wookie about this. It gonna be surprised to Mi Hi for her coming birthday."

"Good to hear that. At least, I'm totally good in giving an advice especially when it comes to you.^^" mock Hankyung.

"Mwo? what did you say? Aish, chinca. Did I really that bad?" ask Heechul bluntly.

"^__________^"

"Yah, what that face? Did I? Omo..=.="